TAKING DOWN CNN FOR GOOD

I've mentioned this idea on Sup Forums once before, and it did not get sufficient attention. This will work:

A concerted social media push to have CNN hire a trans-anchor and put their money where their mouth is on LGBTQLMNOP rights. Their ratings are bad enough as it is--hiring a repulsive trans anchor would assuredly send them down the shitter. This will work with enough user support. LET'S DO THIS!!

Bump

Hilarious idea

Thanks! But it needs to happen!

Perhaps we're too late?

oh fuck you got me good

this will only boost their popularity

Any tranny of Sup Forums wanna for CNN?

No, pushing some random transexual isn't going to work this requires coordination and precision.

Forcing them to do wild new things while they're already floundering is smart. Don't let them regroup. Sun Tzu shit.

That isn't going to do shit. What you need to do is go to restraunts that air CNN 24/7 and ask them to change the channel.

Maybe I just instinctively find all of them creepy and not something I want to see splattered on a large HD flat screen for an extended period of time.

those copper bracelets would leave green marks on his skin. he's obviously a poseur who doesnt wear them every day

Do both.

Thank you. It came to me in a dream

Restaurants are not going to let an abhorrent shemale sit on their flatscreens. The transfagging will kill two birds with one stone.

ayylmao

They should one-up BBC by getting an actual ooga booga-ish speaking reporter.

Exactly. And even IF you support trans worship in theory, you won't be able to deny your basic animal inpulses. No one will watch it. And people who are honest with themselves will finally say "maybe this shit has gone too far." It could be glorious.

This is how the right works huh? False flags, false accusations, etc. You wana talk truly repulsive? Your tactics are truly repulsive.

This!

CNN has already featured Bob "Zoey" Tur on Dr Drew, maybe we encourage them to give """"""""""her"""""""""" a weekly or nightly spotlight? He's already a respected journalist in their circles so I'm sure they'd love to get that degenerate on the air and parade him around as their bastion of progressivism

Bump for justice

lol shut up

Why is CNN against diversity?

I hate that guy

CNN is funded by the CIA and Bilderberg group through Turner, ratings don't matter.

This is actually not that bad of an idea. Tranny's always will be ostracized because it isn't normal. Normies will see this as an attempt to virtue signal and as a way of them forcing their ideology upon them.

Good idea op.

Bump

the only thing that is repulsive is this plan. not to mention that it wouldn't work and is the obvios product of a dim-witted imbecile with too much time on his hands and not enough common sense. encouraging liberal cesspool cnn to hire a trans anchor? as if their mostly liberal fan-base would mind this and be repulsed by it? you're a child.

it didn't get attention the first time you posted it for a reason. take a hint and kys.

Who is this young boy?

it's called forcing the Left to put their money where their mouth is.

If you really were a leftist why would you mind if a trans person got on as an anchor? Isn't that the progressive world you want to live in? Instead, deep down, you realized your SJW is just virtue signaling. If everyone were virtuous how could you be a special snowflake. Also you realize that people are disgusted by the mentally ill gender confused confused crowd. You realize that the left only need manifest it's true nature in order to drive more and more normies to our side.

Pot meet kettle. Also, reap what you sow.

love this idea. bump

show boipusy