Argentina

What do you think about the last white country?
No nigg nuggs
No muslims
Home

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/fsp/1995/3/17/mundo/14.html
youtu.be/UmAU0s1rqiY
taringa.net/posts/recetas-y-cocina/7657768/Mate-Argentino-o-uruguayo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is life in argentina?

Hows crime?

How's the tranny scene in Buenos Aires?

Kekistan?

I live in Buenos Aires, it's okay, there is no go zones but i have never been robbed. The economy is difficult

Trans are discriminated as they deserve

Scampia is Switzerland compared to Argentina

You porteños faggots better not elect queen gibs for senate in october, you bunch of villeros and cucks

>not voting Biondini

it's like you wanted gibs and commies to win

What the fuck...you have """"them"""" living there nignogs sand niggers and is a fucking spic country...this is shit posting

"White"

"White" yeah...

if you think it's a white country you've never been there.

CHI

Ejem

dude, the niglets from senegal that sell shitty jewelry on the street are all muslims.

Why did all the important Nazis flee there?

Is Hitler still living in Argentina? How does it feel to be 100% white and only have blonde, blue eyed giants living in your country? What are your plans for world domination?

our south looks like bavaria in some parts.

Probably a chilean...

>implying biondini isn't controlled oposition.

Guys you're forgetting that we have DAIA and stuff like that.

literally cherrypicking.
those are from the northern part of the country.

Give me a few years and i will be president, i will allow white europeans to settle, genocide the indians and start to conquer the shitty countries we have around, an alliance with brazil and then we are done, (i am op, now i am on my pc)

>no nigg nuggs

>Biondini
Nice meme candidate

>Is Hitler still living in Argentina?
Yes

>How does it feel to be 100% white and only have blonde, blue eyed giants living in your country?
Boring af. Pls send somalians

>What are your plans for world domination?
Infesting the world with bolivians

those are the northener niggers

>No Muslims
You had a president who got married in fucking Mecca

in my entire life i`ve known only 2 niggers and their family are diplomats from african countries

thats not true LARPER

>larping as a br.
why would anyone do that.

The main problem with our country is that jews are stronk here, try to find some media outlet where they are not involved.

I love a term argies use "negro de alma" (means having the soul of a nigger) to refer to marginal people

sadly yes its true

We are so redpilled the constitution forced him to convert to christianity
>ITT: spineless eurocucks and Ch*leans using a forced meme while Ahmed and Tyrone fucks their sister in another room
Must drive you crazy that your classrooms don't look like this anymore

Don't be ridiculous.

Notice the other flag.

Who are you trying to fool? Take your dam mapuches back btw

Wanna talk about mapuches son?
Argentina is not only the whitest country in the world, it is the whitest country in history, whiter than the holy roman empire or the vikings, aryan gods smile down on us
We are whiter than snow itself

Mapuches are superior to e*ropeans tho

Pathetic.

Mapuches are the sole and true masaterrace

Then what the fuck happened?
Chad Roca wins again, Mapuches eternally BTFO

Watch those immigration numbers boy

I hate them so much. They are like niggers you give them a hand they take your whole body

Mapuches are alive, only onas and other indians got rekt

Roca is dead and replaced in the bills

Ma(cho)puches will dominate the world, wh*teboy

shut up nigger go play the flute and fuck ugly indians

*Takes over the world*
AYO HOL UP MUH LAND NIGGUH

Mapuches dont have any right to the land.
>Muh ancestral land
Spooks

Out of curiousity, do the Whites all live in a big group or are they sparsely mixed in like south africa?

That's what happens when you genocide them instead of giving them property rights over their land.

I'm white

I don't see eye to eye with you Chileans on many things but i have to say the way you treat mapuche subhumans is great hahaha
Well, here in Argentina it isn't exactly any if those, there are big groups of whites in big cities and whites that live isolated in rural areas and small towns, for example crespo is a town of 20k people in Entre Rios where most people are of Volga German descent, look up images if you want, i would love to go there some day, seems comfy

So, I guess Argie is like Italy/Spain but with addition of some metiszos and natives?

Do Argentinians go mad over falkland islands? Why?

It is so lie that his son's funeral followed Muslim traditions
>Menem não conseguiu segurar o choro durante a rápida cerimônia religiosa no Cemitério Islâmico. De acordo com o secretário-geral da Presidência da República, Eduardo Bauzá, ele somente voltará ao trabalho na segunda-feira.
>Menem Júnior foi enterrado com a cabeça em direção a Meca, cidade sagrada para os muçulmanos. Sacerdote muçulmano citou trechos do Alcorão em árabe, numa cerimônia de 15 minutos.
www1.folha.uol.com.br/fsp/1995/3/17/mundo/14.html
Implying he was not a cryptomuslim, see above

Why this hate about mapuches? They were the only indians which were not conquered by Spain, and it was necessary both you to BTFO them

that's basically what it is

el chileANO señores kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Lol yea right, you think you are saved from the Poz Jorge?

Welcome to the society of death

youtu.be/UmAU0s1rqiY

Yea, we don't have real natives, they were genocided by our great president Roca, the niggers are bolivians, peruvians and paraguayans (all ilegal)

Im always checking out alternatives To the states if shit hits the fan and we turn into brazil. Sounds kinda comfy
Whats the climate like?

It wasnt an alliance of any sort, we BTFOed them separately, also they behave like literal niggers
Only people who unironically get mad about it are left wing pseudo commie fags and below 80 iq niggers and some old people, i've discussed several times with people how i don't think the falklands belong to Argentina and nobody chimped out on me
Yeah kinda

It's precisely about that, it's not the norm, and as it escapes the norm it collapses the narrative.

>No nigg nuggs

depends on the region, while if i were you i would stay in the states, i'll answer anyway, north is pretty hot, all year, Buenos aires is hot in summer and average in winter, the west right next to the andes is cold in winter but i don't know about the rest of the year, and the patagonia which is in the south is cold all year

In the North deserts, in the south glaciers, west mountains, east beaches.

We are basically game of thrones upside down

They don't have any right to the land if we just give land out our ass to any group of nutjobs that come claiming that because their great great grandfather one day farted in one spot therefore is their we can take logic and our right of property out of the Window

Spicy story, ese.

They are demanding recognition... "Argentina is afro" lol they died in colonial times by yellow feber and war

EL MATE ES URGUAYO.

your bolivian immigrants are the equivalent of street shitters and nigs

fuck macri and fuck white people

si sos porteño no sos argentino

Good luck with the truck of peace moor

Well illl be like 50 by the time the US goes brazillian. So ill likely have enough in the bank to buy a farm or something. Cold mountainous climates are god tier desu

taringa.net/posts/recetas-y-cocina/7657768/Mate-Argentino-o-uruguayo.html
>Reciben el nombre de “porongos” y están hechos en su mayoría de calabazas.
Why are we calling green tea a slang for penis??

ARE YOU READY KIDS?

they really are

>si sos porteño no sos argentino
This.

I am european

Good people but they need to remove coca.

#GraciasBachelet

Actually given that they defeated the spanish here, they recovered most the land by themselves, they hold to it until the 1950's when they recognized their property rights, this it's how most people got their houses here in Chile.

That's how our grandfathers obtrained the houses we live now.

This days I have an especial credit to buy property because of my native ancestry.

You mad about my privileges argie?

>implying I don't consider myself a moor

at least I don't consider myself european like you uptight argentinians, most people here hate you bunch por creidos y fantasmas

Are people religious down there? Im a fairly devout catholic

Translation:

Fatal accident in flores,
2 dead people
and one bolivian

argentinian news

D-Delet this!

Leftism my man. I hate them profoundly. They want good old Argentina to become some sort of Cuba and trow all the European heritage because "racism and colonial also old ughh" and change to some pseudo African indio fag culture like Sweden

Out of all nations of Latin heritage Uruguay and Argentina are the least religious except maybe France or Romania

Argentina cant even get its island back from a cucked UK

>Chimp out to have your lands back
>Have your lands back
>Sell them for some booze and a low tier house in Temuco
>Realize during your hangover you sold your lands while you were drunk
Chimp out again

show your flag Chileno

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

Yep, young people not so much but the population is certainly religious ignore Sven, or at least partly ignore him, it may be true that we are the least religious but people are still really faithful
It hurts, i know

How bad is the economic situation as of right now?

I can't hear yooooooouuuu!

I hope you realize that not all people actually dress and acts as mapuche since we got our houses, we just look like normal people that knows from where we come from.

Yea thats why i said nation of latin heritage, most countries with this heritage are religous. But ive lived in Uruguay and about half of the people dont believe in god.

Fug this place sounds like a pretty alright backup plan. Current list is: australia, poland, or argentina