ITS HAPPENING

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/901158258232217600

>BREAKING: A man has attacked several soldiers with a knife in Brussels. Reports of gunfire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nElFyhdF4dE
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/machete-wielding-man-shot-dead-11055632
mirror
archive.is/Pa2aB
rtbf.be/info/regions/detail_un-individu-neutralise-apres-avoir-attaque-deux-militaires-au-couteau-dans-le-centre-de-bruxelles?id=9691977
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41057304
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying this even qualifies as a happening in europe

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

It does not in the USA for sure.

Will Trump disavow

so just another day for europe?

dont take this too casually. (((they))) want this to become normal

No because that faggot would have caught a bullet in his front teeth the moment he tried something

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

He would just do it in a gun free zone, checkmate ameridumb

Muslims being Muslim hardly counts as a Happening.

Eh. Just carry one anyways. Not like some no-guns cuck will be able to tell.

>Attacker shot dead at the scene.

It's over guys. Another European day, another akbar.

GET

Came to laugh at le ebil Sup Forums nazi's way back when Richard Spencer got punched

just anotehr friday

tweet doesn't even exist you faggot

Implying city people are all smart and definetally don't have any spoiled brats, gender studying feminists and whatnot.

look at the crowd in the area of the attack, probably a poor poor oppressed indigenous muslim getting oppressed by bad white Europeans.

he didn't do nothing!

whoops wrong thread

That sounds like hes dead now.

rats

who brings a knife to a gun fight?

>brussels
false flag or patsy. They love it when (((terror))) attacks happen because they just get to justify more police state measures to keep the bankers comfy

it's ok shill. practice makes perfect
you can't keep track of all the scrips

It's all over national media, it's real.

Just another day in Europistan

youtu.be/nElFyhdF4dE

Literally unironically listening to this.
Other source:
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/machete-wielding-man-shot-dead-11055632

Archive or screenshot please

>mirror co uk/news/world-news/machete-wielding-man-shot-dead-11055632
archive.is/Pa2aB

sorry

don't worry, cops on segways will save you

I was in Brussels last week and I saw them riding around on their fucking segways. And they just came back from the sandwich bar, they had three bags filled with sandwiches for other cops probably.

Should I just move to the Middle East? I will get the same daily enrichment islam offers me here, but at least the weather will be nice and there won't be any feminists and beta leftists around

>>deleted

I'm going to spend a week wandering around The Netherlands in November, I'm trying to see Europe before it completely stops being recognizable as Europe

What are the chances I run into a terror attack?

Man 'shot dead' after machete attack on soldiers in Brussels

THE END

Daily reminder that similar crouds gathered when Paris terrorist Salah Abdeslam was arrested in Molenbeek. They threw rocks at our special police units so the cops had to deploy riot police with shields.

The attacker had a machete..

Ola cabron we Danny Trejo now

Come to Limburg, you'll see nice countryside!

around 0

RTBF (state broadcaster) reports the assailant is a Somali, approx 30 years old, who was shouting allah akbar.
rtbf.be/info/regions/detail_un-individu-neutralise-apres-avoir-attaque-deux-militaires-au-couteau-dans-le-centre-de-bruxelles?id=9691977

It's not a happening unless CNN is forced to report on it.

so Somali and allahu wkbar.

what about posting some translation?

This is now normal r-selection predation, wake me up for the next nine-11

The terrorist who attacked 2 soildiers in Brussels is an illegal alien from Somalia, aged 30, he screamed reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

I don't even care anymore. Just another hour in Europe. It's not an happening if there are fewer than 10+ deaths

Newspapers in Flemish or French report a knife attack and not a machete attack

That's why I live in Iowa and avoid safe spaces. We're also white so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Tweet link dead, wtf?

Not going to be too long before the only gun free zones allowed have to be secured by armed security and checkpoints.

No report on ethnicity. That usually means that the perp was a far-right white nationalist obviously.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41057304

Dude... stop.

Ah I see, confirmed white supremacist terror attack once again. Nazis need to be stopped.

thanks frog

>30 year old Somalian
>see military guys hanging out on the street
>shouted asking for directions to Allen's Snackbar
>brought his own cutlery.jpeg
>gets tapped in the chest and head
>dead

Part and parcel

wtf i hate vlaams belang now

You're so pathetic, you're implying that 1 person is worth more than another.

I'm gonna be serious for a minute.
Try to put yourself in that Somali man's shoes.
You're thirty years old, an illegal immigrant who went through God knows what in fucking Somalia, you have no prospect, people don't want you there. I mean guy gets depressed.
The guy just committed suicide by cops. Pity him, don't hate him.

Images of the neo-nazi skinhead.

fuck off ahmed

You're meming but right now there are leftists that are defending this

Pity the man, hate the politicians for allowing him to come here. Its not the common man's fault that he can't or perhaps won't find a job.

oh yeh poor fucking guy born and grew in one of the shittiest places on Earth and given the opportunity to start anew in a rich european country with all the gibs he could ever want. Real fucking shitty man, I'd kill myself too.

How clever...

they should hang his body at the scene of the attack and let people chuck pigs feet at him.

when his filthy rotten corps is pulp, blend him up , put that Somali pulp in cans , label it as halal spam and ship it of to Somalia and deliver it at his families doorstep

LINKSE RATTEN, ROL UW MATTEN

Seriously.

I heard the best preventative method of dealing with Muslim terrorists was to desecrate the body with pig shit or something because they believe it prevents the person from going to heaven.

>Police attacked outside Buckingham palace

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985

FUCK. Did you typo or is this a separate incident?

Farage is weak and islam-lover. Long live Geert Wilders

I lived in LA trust me when I say people there are degenerate drug addicts besides the Asian student transfers