Poland

Has this shitty nation achieved or invented anything outside of taking EU gibs? Literally country of autists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaus_Copernicus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptanalysis_of_the_Enigma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Prussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Prussia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pierogis

>a jealous German/French cuck with a meme flag so he's not immediately laughed at

every time

they will be the last stand of whiteness in europe in 200 years, will literally be a super power and the only ally to the united states

Sykorsky tells you something, you dumb nigger?

Oil industry? Also show your flag.

>jealous

Of what?

and german poland was best poland.

You're literally making fun of the only white majority nation left LMAO

>only white majority nation left
come on now, really?
Even in the US whites are still the majority

Heard of Kosciuszko? Or Copernicus? Stanislaw Ulam? Stefan Banach? Marian Rejewski?

They invented Russophobia! Comparing them to Turks, calling them aliens to europe and unbelievers (because 'wrong' christianity you know), in order to get the rest of europe on their side (poland-lithuania) in the fights against muscovy about the russian lands.
You gotta give 'em credit for that! 500 years later most europeans still feel russians are kinda alien to europe, unlike southern and catholic slavs ofc.

Stop bullying Poland

Also Marie Curie, John Sobieski, Stanisław Lem, Adam Mickiewicz, Casimir Pulaski, Józef Piłsudski, Józef Poniatowski

Kopernikus was Prussian aka German you filthy thief
And I unironically never heard of any of the other persons you mentioned. Only Polish scientist I know is Marie Sklodowska-Curie (written wrong, probably)

It is pierogi, not pierogis. It is already plural.

> Has this shitty nation achieved or invented anything outside of taking EU gibs?

sure, the most important slavic invention - VODKA

Russians claim that invention too although I heard a lot of Poles saying that it was mentioned way earlier in Polish than in any Russian sources, I have found no proof for either side though

>Kopernikus was Prussian aka German
He defended Toruń against germans and lived on polish territory

>Kopernikus was Prussian aka German you filthy thief

yeah, he just spoke Polish, not German, but he was Prussian. Sure thing, pal

> Kosciuszko
fought for American independence, the highest mountain in Australia is named after him

> Stanislaw Ulam
brilliant mathematician, was part of a Manhattan project (creation of the atomic bomb)

> Stefan Banach
one of the most important mathematicians in the 20th century, every math students knows him

> Marian Rejewski
broke Enigma and fucked you up

>Literally country of autists
The Sup Forums should love it.

should have let the bolshevik scum overrun you germaNIGGERS

He also lived in Prussia and Italy, and his political stances even more so don't change his nationality. Keep trying to steal our sht Poland. Keep trying.

>it's irrelevant slav countries claim they invent Russian culture thread again
Next you'll say you've invented kvas, kurvas

It was first mentioned in Akta Grodzkie in 1405

>and his political stances even more
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Dark skin people identify as white here in US. A native American I know writes white on his papers to get good jobs lmao

My earlier thread from week ago:
Is there more annoying and austistic nation than Poland? They always attack and divide other Europeans. I couldn't imagine being a Pole and all i have on my mind 24/7 is WW2 and past. Everytime someone says something pole will only look if there is some reference to WW2 or some battle. And it seems to be only thing they talk about. They will never comment to contribute to something only to Argue.'' Exactly 321 years and 23 days ago battle X happened''. '' Oh you are form nation X, let me tell you why you should pay reparation because of the battle that happened 734 years ago where you took some of our territory'' Poles love to talk about how they conquered someone, but as soon as they are the game they cry. They are also ultimate gib me that nation. Why can't they be Normal like Czech

>Oh you are a Brit? fucking traitor remember WW2 xD??''
>French? haha surrender more idiots'
>Russian? Go away you are the worst''
>German? OMG nazis i hate you
>Ukrainian? Why you celebrate Bandera i hate you
Here i made a list what 89% of poles will write on facebook or other sites in comments.

That's some weak ass bait nigga

>yeah he just spoke polish, not german

sure thing, pal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaus_Copernicus

>"Copernicus is postulated to have spoken Latin and German with equal fluency. He also spoke Polish, Greek and Italian. The vast majority of Copernicus's surviving works are in Latin, which in his lifetime was the language of academia in Europe"

>Marian Rejewski broke Enigma

Sure thing, pal. Except that was mostly Alan Turings work, but whatever right? As long as the Poles can claim another hero.

desu it didn't. Poland is a small, meaningless country. It invented papież though

That his political views and actions regarding the polish-lithuanian-prussian-teutonic order -war are completely irrelevant regarding his nationality. Just as the places he lived in are irrelevant. Or are you gonna call him 1/3 Italian because he spent a lot of time in Italy? Makes no sense.

his father's family was from Cracow

>that was mostly Alan Turings
There were two enigmas you uneducated fuck

>Living in a country and fighting for it doesn't mean aything

skończ pierdolić. Kopernik był Niemcem, który się uczył na UJ i tyle, a Polska nie ma osiągnięć

It sounds like you are trying to hold onto that last straw you've got. Kopernikus was a Prussian dude, full stop.

Yea, we save Europe from muslims in 1683 and from communism in 1920.

implying slavs are even white to begin with

Fuck off

>There were two enigmas
Literally never before have I heard someone claim that. Please sauce.

Except that you would never call an African who's serving in the French Foreign Legion and living in Nize a French

A TESTO TO NASZ PAN!!!

1683 was Teamwork. Austrians, Poles, Hungarians, mostly, fought against the Ottos. And yes, Poles might have done the biggest part. But it's so cringy to see you actually claim you were the only ones...

I dont care about these fucking faggots, you probably met them at a swinger club

Poland. Mathematics! Never lose your way.

lol poland is such a shithole ahahahhahaha

According to google translate this polish dude who seems to embrace truth over stealing other peoples accomplishments agrees with me.

>W grudniu 1932 udało się Rejewskiemu rozwiązać szyfr Enigmy
>W 1939 Niemcy kolejny raz zmienili sposób szyfrowania, co wymusiło konieczność zbudowania dalszych 54 bomb kryptologicznych (aby łączna ich liczba wynosiła 60) i opracowania 60 kompletów bardzo pracochłonnych w wykonaniu płacht Zygalskiego (jeden komplet liczył 26 płacht).

The Germans changed the encryption method after it was broken by the Poles, and only the second one was broken by Turing's team

Might be true, still, I need a source on that one, not a Polish quote, which I can't read without google..

So is UK, France, Spain, Italy, America and soon to be Canada they're all going down the toilet. I heard the Pakistani Muslims in UK are inbreeding & Blacks in Germany used to be at 500k now I'm sure it's in the millions. Same with UK & France

It's taken from wikipedia

>poland
>white
Literally the Nigger of Europe

>The German plugboard-equipped Enigma became Nazi Germany's principal crypto-system. It was broken by the Polish General Staff's Cipher Bureau in December 1932, with the aid of French-supplied intelligence material obtained from a German spy. A month before the outbreak of World War II, at a conference held in Warsaw, the Polish Cipher Bureau initiated the French and British into its Enigma-breaking techniques and technology. During the German invasion of Poland, core Polish Cipher Bureau personnel were evacuated, via Romania, to France where they established the PC Bruno signals-intelligence station with French facilities support. Successful cooperation among the Poles, the French, and the British at Bletchley Park continued until June 1940, when France surrendered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptanalysis_of_the_Enigma

sorry but no 56% allowed in this conversation

Well thanks for something, I still have to search that particular article in German/English in order to qualify what you said.

saved europe

Thanks, gonna read into it

>Information in other languages isn't valid despite having sources because I cana't read it

Off yourself

even if we conclude that a fucking Copernicus counts as "polish" then it doesn't change the fact that Poland is a anti-modernist shithole, which might actually be the reason why this country, with its african and asiatic vibe, survives

This is really stupid how Poles set every major European nation especially Russia and Germany against themselves while relying only on the US.

What is it with everyone claiming slaves aren't really white? They are much certainly whiter in skin color than Italians, Iberians, Greeks.
Sure their culture is a seperate one from the non-slavic cultures of Europe, they also have a different version of christianity. But still, what?

I didn't claim it is invalid, I basically said it's useless for me since I can't read it.

did it right.

Do I hear jealousy?

I do agree, regarding the Enigma discussion I'm having with those other Poles, it wouldn't matter because look at Poland today: Does it have a good economy? No, it's youth is fleeing to the UK, Germany and Sweden. Does it have great architecture? No, only in former German cities they rebuilt. Does it have great scientists? kek, Poland cannot into space.

>be good goy from the Islamic republic of germanstan
>see actual white country with no rapists
>POLES ARENT WHITE REEEEEEE

Obligatory self-hating Pole: CHECK!

Germans you better prepare money for II WW compensation desu.

French I pity (even more after your grandson president occasional speeches) and you're also always getting cucked into misery by your "leaders".

traitors will be killed

How does it feel, to rely on compensation for the crimes my ancestors did to your ancestors, to be able to live today?

Also, you wont get any, trust me on that one. You lost every right for reparations once Germany declared that you could keep her former lands in 1991.

Stfu nigger.

>Germany
>Turk
Pick two.

He is Ukrainian, you fucking mongoloid.

Too many of 'em here, that's true, but still less than 8% of the population, sadly rising though

chavs will be sterilized. "Ou look at me I believe in strength and big muscles, because I'm a dumb Polack!". What a joke

Yeah, Polacks simply think they can go back to the 17th century and decide about things as it was back then. They have a time compression in their heads and live in a bubble of history

>american education

> Copernicus was born and died in Royal Prussia, a region that had been part of the Kingdom of Poland since 1466

>Alma mater
>University of Kraków (1491–1494)
>University of Bologna (1496–1500)
>University of Padua (1501–1503)
>University of Ferrara (1503)

hmmm

This.
Poland is the most belligerent and hypocritical country in Europe.
You're right about Czechs, they're friends with everyone. On the other hand, Poles try their best to simultaneously insult and beg for money from everyone.

No wonder these cunts got partitioned.

Poland would be nothing if it wasnt for its western neighbors

>butthurt
>pole
>not white
Pick three

Hello Polish PIDF diaspora in Sweden

It has one of the richest histories and cultures in Europe. There's no excuse for their current state, but they can rise again - in fact, they are projected to.

you're a joke man. I hope what you're doing is simply a bait, otherwise you don't deserve to call yourself a pole

>lyakh talking about butthurt

If you really think that this is really about the money, not just about the national pride and telling Merkel to fuck off with her refugees, then I don't know, man...
and maybe in this way we will wake you up a little bit, since some Germans might now think
>why should we pay Polan for something that happened 70 years ago?
and then
>why should we feel guilty and take in those shitskins?

all those castles constructed by the teutonic knights

funny

2/10

>t. attention whoring polish poster

t. Grzegorz Zbrzszsky

>Has this shitty nation achieved or invented anything outside
of not having leaders that are traitors that import, subsidize, and protect terrorists that rape and kill native children? That's enough for me, traitorous shill.
sage eu globohomotard slides

Because a dumb chav says so? You're a half-educated debil, I know more about history, literature and philosophy of this country than you do, this is why what I write is actually accurate, and you're only following some of your poorly described and understood instincts and emotions. I'm a Pole and you're a Polack

>this map
>130 years later they will blame jews for the fall of their empires

>How does it feel, to rely on compensation for the crimes my ancestors did to your ancestors, to be able to live today?
Poles don't rely on them to be able to live, so your sentence makes no sense.

Basically, you've recently (2010) paid off I WW debts toward Brits and French. So at some point, you will have to pay II WW debts to Poland.

We never lost rights for reperations - we have just executed these rights yet and brought up a proper and fair discussion on how much you own. And turst me, you own a a lot.

I'm not blaming German normies whose ancestors knew nothing about war, but it's striking me that you are what you are now despise of what you have done to Europe and Poland. You've built your wealth on other's wealth. Committed wars and never paid back, but will pay back.

Btw German economical rule over EU is rather parasitic and in future you will be surely accounted for it financially and politically.

> hurr durr durr fugging polaks r niggurs of europa!!!

frankly, I dunno, Malbork - for sure, as for the rest I have no idea.
But, you know, fucking swedes destroyed 80% of our castles in 1650's and in the next 2 decades we are going to rebuild 50 castles

kek
Look at this pic, do you see russian part?

Now, after 1918 bolan was independet again

After 1918 bolan part that was under russian influence had
>the highest illiteracy
>the most poor people in bolan
>barely any hardened road or tracks

etc

pic related is track network, look how big is difference between prussia and russia.

East europe was always shithole because people had supine mentality mixed with stockholm syndrome

>Kopernikus was Prussian aka German you filthy thief
One part of Kopernik's family was ethnically Polish, the other one was Polish Germans, a German-Polish ethnic mix, aka assimilated Germans that had lived in the Kingdom of Poland for generations. Not only was Kopernik born in Poland and did study in Poland at the royal university in Krakow, but he was close with the Polish king and he fought himself against the Teutonic scum because he and his family were Polish patriots (both ethnic Poles, and Polish Germans) who have fought for Poland for generations against the Teutons, and he kept that tradition. He also died in Poland. You utter fucking retard.
>He also lived in Prussia
Royal Prussia WAS POLAND, a Polish province you fucktard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Prussia

You probably meant Ducal Prussia, but Ducal Prussia was a Polish vassal creation of 1525. Ducal Prussia, or what later became the Kindgom of Prussia, would never exist if not for Poland and its generosity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Prussia
P.S. Ducal Prussia was a mistake.

Thanks larper flag (((user)))
sage

You are Polish PIDF diaspora in Sweden.
Return to Poland NOW.

You do realize that alot of the smart polish fled to other countries. I'm polish ancestry and run a software company

>They have a time compression in their heads and live in a bubble of history
They aren't on the right side of history for current year, drumpfkins BTFO sage