BELGIUM 'TERROR' ALERT

Brussels in lockdown as knife maniac attacks soldiers with a ‘machete’ and is gunned down in city centre

>Belgium's anti-terror team confirmed soldiers 'neutralised' the man after he attacked security forces

>A MAN was shot in the centre of Brussels after attacking two soldiers with a "machete", it's reported.

>Belgium's anti-terror crisis centre confirmed soldiers "neutralised" the man after he attacked security forces.

>The attacker is understood to be in a "critical condition" and the Brussels Prosecution Service said described him as being "between life and death", according to Le Soir.

>The area is understood to be in lockdown, while a cordon was set up around the scene.

>Pictures show armed officers and soldiers standing guard at the police tape.

>It was not clear whether the man had survived the shooting, according toc

>Local media say the incident happened at 8.20pm local time (7.20pm BST) near the on Emile-Jacqmain boulevard.

thesun.co.uk/news/4324670/knife-maniac-gunned-down-as-he-attacked-soldiers-in-brussels/

archive.is/2W3YG

Other urls found in this thread:

rtbf.be/info/regions/detail_un-individu-neutralise-apres-avoir-attaque-deux-militaires-au-couteau-dans-le-centre-de-bruxelles?id=9691977
elperiodico.com/es/rubi/20170824/el-padre-de-xavi-el-nino-de-3-anos-muerto-en-la-rambla-necesito-abrazar-a-un-musulman-6242586?_ga=2.233105886.1766648453.1503692180-427948728.1457553805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just part and parcel...
right?

>tac knife
>marathon pro
>lightweight pro
>commando pro

Disgusting

>RTBF (state broadcaster) reports the assailant is a Somali, approx 30 years old, who was shouting allah akbar.

rtbf.be/info/regions/detail_un-individu-neutralise-apres-avoir-attaque-deux-militaires-au-couteau-dans-le-centre-de-bruxelles?id=9691977

I bet it was the waloons, rite?

White people just can't handle their eating utensils. Damn shame for society.

muslims are fearless for their cause. one guy alone attacks full armed soldiers with machete in soldiers land.

you all western racists and antifas throw bottles to each other and at best fist fight. lol. and you think you are tough guys.

busy today

We need millions more of these in europe or we won't have a future!

Diversity truly is our strength!

Who ya gonna call?

elperiodico.com/es/rubi/20170824/el-padre-de-xavi-el-nino-de-3-anos-muerto-en-la-rambla-necesito-abrazar-a-un-musulman-6242586?_ga=2.233105886.1766648453.1503692180-427948728.1457553805

this is what happens in spain when ur 3 yo son get killed by a sandnigger

IM DONE, GET ME OUT OF THIS WORLD

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

Did they just assume his gender?

i dont even care anymore.

How is it that nearly every muslim woman is this short, fat goblin thing? I'm thinking it might just be confirmation bias but literally every muslim woman I have seen, both in person and in media, has looked like this.

meh. wake me up when someone does something worthwhile

probably the wallons right?stupid belgian niggers

Good goy!

fucking whitey

what kind of sword?

And there is something happening in London about a sword attack.

The US must have given up their mass shootings in exchange for attacks in Europe.

Also know as a Friday in Europe.

I went to Brussels a few times over the last 2-3 years, place is like a military outpost.

>Belgium's anti-terror team

Government is not saying terrorism yet.

See:

Fucking nigger. Kill yourself

I've noticed that to, every single one of them.

>This is considered a happening
Knives do not constitute a happening you faggot fucks, I know you're all cucks and can't have guns so the next scariest weapon for you is a blade but this is god damn pathetic

Was a joke.