Mainstream Culture on Donald Trump

>youtube.com/watch?v=4dUyNyfWzLk

How has society fallen this far into this much degeneracy? Should we just nuke everything and start over??

Also the guy who makes the videos is a degen too...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI
youtube.com/watch?v=x541EQ2aXlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't see anything wrong in the video besides the redneck in the pink cowboy hat

Trump is literally the reincarnation of Mussolini mixed with a smarmy businessman cartoon villain that's why people hate his guts. He is the embodiment of American ignorance, capitalist opulence, decadent reality TV celebrity culture, and he also happens to be a fascist. Perfect storm of hatred amongst the educated few of the population.

bumping with the largest red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI

Do you /leftypol/ degenerates coordinate this shit?

Did you even watch the video?

Damn that is a pretty big redpill, but how do we root degeneracy out of our mainstream culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=x541EQ2aXlM

Low IQ Americans. What else is new?

>Trump is literally the reincarnation of Mussolini
That's great and all, but we should be asking where the hell Hitler is. Did he get into art school?

Holy shit this is awful

How do we fix the mainstream culture?

That is another big redpill huh?

>How do we fix the mainstream culture?
With all due respect, start killing these people.

one of em pastes it in discord and they all click at the same time

He explains how they gave money to both sides and how they label people for opposing the banking system.

Honestly this is my solution as well, how do we start though user?
Yeah haha that has to be it

Hmmm... I will probably have to watch that soon, before youtube censors the shit out of it, which is already happening!

Yeah I revisited Muller videos cause he's associated with the american nazi party and the klan, so I expected his research to be censored too, but at the same time it's a way to hide the sins of the federal reserve and the large capitals.

Why do I see so many based Chileans on Sup Forums? People who still look up to Pinochet or something?

Also, what is the best part of Chile to visit?

Go to the south, valdivia and Chiloe are a must.

We have a serious germanic tradition, we have great respect for germanic inmigration that acted like no one else here, instead of making factories to exploit the people, they made farms and worked side to side with them.

This relation with them did a lot of good for the natives, because germans respect efficiency and we do also.

Thank you, I can kinda speak Spanish a little, but trying to learn more with Duolingo.

If shit ever goes south in the US, would Chile be safe?

That's the main belief, but we have earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes, so safe it's relative.

>arth-uh-ritis
made me giggle

t. southerner

He's more like Berlusconi than Mussolini.

Damn that is rough man, but I will probably try to visit at some point in the not too distant future.

Good luck it's a beautiful country.