Brit/pol/ - cheese melts desu edition

>EU applications for UK citizenship up 80% since Brexit
unvis.it/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41053684
>'We won't pay a PENNY more than we owe': Boris Johnson insists Britain will pay its debts to the EU but won't be held to ransom over the divorce bill
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html

>Brexit: UK seeks data transfer pact with EU
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551

>BBC staff get 10% pay rise... while other public sector workers suffer pay freeze
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector

>I promise I'm impartial, says Jon Snow as Channel 4 newsreader denies he said 'f*** the Tories' at Glastonbury
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html

>Portugal PANIC: Portuguese in shock as usually loyal Britons cancel holidays to Algarve
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures

>'Answers may not be right' Migration figures could be SKEWED by fake data, expert warns
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes

>Boris Johnson says UK was 'over-optimistic' about Libya
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985
youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifepristone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fantastisch!

You all are saying that McGregor doesn't even have a chance, but I have to ask you all one thing:

When has Mayweather ever thrown a kick in his life? When has he ever gone for a take-down? When has he ever tried to make someone tap out?

The way I see it, all McGregor has to do is take Mayweather down and keep him on the ground before Mayweather taps out or is knocked out.

Sorry to intrude, but I was wondering if the DUP thing ever lead somewhere after May's election gambit.

>Be Bong
>Get Binged

I love cheese melts, a bit of seriously strong and a slice of apple.

The police in this country have become a subversive anti-British force. They're a serious threat to the very people that they are supposed to protect.

Any reason why so many people from British isles look so fucking strange? Specially the teeth?

Not for 4 years mate.

>Police attacked outside Buckingham palace

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985

grr!
bloody foreigners !
make me flippin bonkers

bumping with the largest red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI

>people actually believed me

I sold more drugs and hookers than you ever will

South Yorkshire Police are the worst of all. They've been cunts for decades now.

>Officers remain on the scene and enquiries are ongoing.
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985

Mageega should just stab the cunt, why mess around with even hitting him? Easy money.

More yank posters in BRIT pol than actual brits

Only minor injuries lad, nothing serious.

smelly dumb schemie scum

/THREAD!!

not me
I recognised him from VRs with varg

>scotkike who goes on about degenracy
>drug dealer

>Pakistani rape gangs openly grooming and molesting 1400 young girls?
>Not a problem!

>People calling us cunts on twitter for letting it happen?
>REEEEEEE CALL IN THE ARMED RESPONSE UNITS

IDLE, DUMB,
DRUGGIE SCUM

I mean, what's Mayweather going to think when he sees this going into the fight?

>scams so shit he cant even scam niggers so he moves to america and scams americans

I think we can forgive them the Paki nonce enabling for their excellent display on the coal miners and the removal of 96 welfare claims.

WANt a line?

get cancer

You can't even hide your identity that well.

they should of alternated the rounds between MMA and Boxing desu

Eddie's gone, isn't he.

I actually think so sadly, we should've said stop drinking to him

Hopefully.

or this

Fortunately for me I won't be, because I didn't have some non-job that involved standing around a coal face with a red flag. Nor do I live off fast food, cigarettes and Strongbow.

He's probably hungover as fuck after yesterdays spectacle.

You're going to be the unlucky one who doesn't smoke or eat anything unhealthy and still gets it

>the removal of 96 welfare claims

I honestly think he might have been picked up and interviewed by the police for all that YPG stuff.

Not a clever thing to post on Sup Forums of all places. He might just be lying low.

He would've posted by now I reckon, he stopped posting (passed out) at about 2am

Last of the Mohicans

You are getting racially racially Cucked. Americans at least have strong sense of identity. Nobody can turn Blacks or Spics in to Whites.
Yet turning Jamaican or Paki in to British is so simple with assimilation your own government is doing.

>rooms full of bugs because I left the window open
Fucking hell. Fuck these little shits.

What do we think of him lads?

Another one bites the dust

What happened in the end?
I thought I followed it all, but I don't remember him posting anything bad ?

Rightly??

does this mean police are gonna turn up to nogs and muds houses when the stab and throw acid on each other. while us whiteys are gonna get raped and 'put to the back of the queue'. The fucking state of it lads

Kushner is pulling the strings.

Conor would have been guaranteed to win within two rounds so it would have been a bit pointless, but I would have liked to see it anyway.

>Blacks or Spics
yet trumps thinks they are all americans and he is the "far-right" where you are

>LOOK AT ME
>I BLAMED THE JEWS

fuck off, Jews aren't the problem

What happened

>was going to join the legion
>then the ypg
>decided I couldn't be arsed
>"her"
>*weeps*

Can't see special branch jumping into the batmobile tbqh...

Just put on a paki accent and mumble a lot if you ever have to call 999.

Britain will never had somebody like Trump.

Just either drank too much or did something stupid, he didn't post he would but people who actually go through with it don't. Just posted about he regretted what he did to /her/ and seemed really down

connor has to wear boxing gloves the whole match to balance it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifepristone
Fucking hell just found out that you can order this shit online, might not even have to tell her. kek.

Drug trade is quintessentially British
The absolute state of antifa
Montenegro loon, put your flag back on

streamed himself an heroing but shut the camera off before we could actually see him died

-=+=-Official brit/pol/ poster tiers-=+=-

>*Gone but not forgotten tier*
YKTD
Designated Leftist
Rightly So
Eddie

>*Tfw when your to inteligent for this general tier*
WN

>*Based tier*
Caesar Salah

>*Irrelevant virgin tier*
Steerpike
Preuße

>*Faggot virgin tier*
Meme merchant

>*Guest posters tier*
Anonymongs

>*Nigger faggot cuck cunt tier*
C O P E

>*Suspiciously popular tier*
Not Bomber Rimmer

>sweet
>more tripfags

Thanks for the (You). This one is on the house

*have

Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up.

trump is overated meme
Behind his promises that will never happen he is barely to the right of shariah may

Get your shotgun licence son, it's a piece of piss to get.
Can't rely on the old bill, look at the police advice to civilians now- "run, hide, tell".
They've got to be fucking kidding.

He will just make a new trip. He went from being Identified (then he ditched that due to embarrassing drunk revelations) and then became Eddie (now he might ditch that due to another drunk meltdown).

Great now. But he was such a silly twat in earlier life that everything he touches will die. I'd vote for him if I could, but most people wouldn't because they are stupid.

Bavarian loon, put your flag up

The annoying part is they nicked it from a burger active shooter drill. It should be run-hide-fight, but they pussyed out of the last bit

I'm 120% sure i read this on Sup Forums as an example of paranoia , that this is the kind of thing you think will happen, but doesn't., i'd bet £200 on it

take Caesar off Based tier
he already has a problem with his ego

Reporting you to the police m8
hope you're behind a proxy

I hope he didn't. He got all soppy and said we were the only one's he could open up to. He called me anonylad.

Who do we mourn over more, Edward or rightly?

>inb4 this gets put into the headline complitation when the next jo coxing happens

-=+=-Official brit/pol/ poster tiers-=+=-

>*Gone but not forgotten tier*

>*Tfw when your to inteligent for this general tier*
Anonymongs

>*Based tier*

>*Irrelevant virgin tier*

>*Faggot virgin tier*

>*Guest posters tier*

>*Nigger faggot cuck cunt tier*
C O P E
YKTD
Designated Leftist
Rightly So
Eddie
WN
Meme merchant
Steerpike
Preuße
Caesar Salah

>*Suspiciously popular tier*
Not Bomber Rimmer

EU migrant here very fun your country burn jahahsh jsteni kurwa Britis dogs

WELL GOD DAMN IT WHEN ARE WE GOING TO RISE UP AND SAY SOMETHING. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SAY, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, BUT YOU KNOW I JUST DON'T GIVE A DARN ANYMORE

RIGHT?

Real Germans died in 1945. The modern ones are product of mass sex of Russian American British and French soldiers and German women after German males were killed.

The Germans we have today are only partially related to the old ones.

Could've been his goodbye ego coming out that he didn't hate you all. Cherish that user, cherish that.

Fuck you!

lmao, are you Caesar? Thanks I was wondering.

it... it was a joke user, here, have my tripcode, none of what I said was true.
abortionanon##trolololol

Sword attack outside Buckingham Palace

No word on the Queen's condition yet.

So now it's your turn, right?

WALCOME TO GERMANY

>Caesar Salah
>Meme Merchant
>implying they aren't the same

Cyka blyat idi nahuj

C O P E is our very own based black man kek

>claims to be intelligent
>can't use the right forms of you're and too

He said he had a ticket and that someone stopped him while he was travelling there. That's more than just daydreaming. It merits at least an interview.

The authorities really don't want anyone going to Syria regardless of which side they're fighting on.
What happens if he gets captured by ISIS? They don't want a diplomatic crisis where they have to do a prisoner exchange.
What happens if he commits a war crime? He's ex-military, that would also be a diplomatic crisis.
What if he was lying about the YPG and he was going to fight for the other side?
Etc.

If the authorities are reading these posts (and you can assume that they are) then someone will want to talk to him about that.

Nice try rimbob

I was joking anyway
I wouldn't actually do that

sorry for freaking you out m8