YES we need more of these videos

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEhhve9xg6E
youtube.com/watch?v=LpI0NJ3gu08
youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you use music and aesthetics from leftist videogames in your right wing propaganda as a means to spread your insincere ideology
Nazis can't into art or anything visually/musically pleasing, that's why they just emulate leftists.

Nice bait, I'm not taking it. Pic related is Nazi art.

Rich coming from a leech spic, you goblins would die from starvation without white America.

Cringe

>2dads.tv
Elaborate

>the music
>the swastika
>the outrageously exaggerated portrayal of both the left and the right

You guys realize this is satire, right? The discrepancy between how neo-nazis view themselves and what they actually look like is great.

>left
>exaggerated
Berliner identified

>nice bait
There's no bait, the video in the OP has music that was ripped off straight from a leftist videogame and rebranded under 'CYBERNAZI'

The aesthetics were also ripped off straight from synth/vapor wave aesthetics, which are predominantely comprised of leftist cultural elements

Stormweenie cybernazis can't into art

Notice how you poorly deflected the issue at hand with memes?

Kek. Leftist art is completely degenerate.

youtu.be/QEhhve9xg6E

This is a joke video

There's leftist art in the altcuck propaganda you're shilling

Holy shit nice bait, Right-wing art is literally shit.

The right is exaggerated, the left surely isn't. There are faggotcommunist protests all the time in the West.

Nah mate we don't need more of this shit

Ya there are some ridiculous beasts on the left who are a complete embarrassment but the average Alt-Right white nationalist looks nothing like an alpha Chad.

This is Grade-A satire and the fact that so few of you autists realize this is hilarious.

What exactly is leftist about 80's retroism? That was a patriotic as fuck time. The left has already condemned 80's imagery as being implicitly white supremacist.

Literally just had to not have swastikas and that's about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpI0NJ3gu08

Based

Leftists can't meme, that's why you're losing sweetie

Gay and whats.up FBI. There been a shit ton of these fag.Nazi post the past.couple days. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO.

>what is leftist about the most globalist era of america and its representation in modern times?
T. Stormfronter with a tenuous grasp on culture

Leftists are so bad at memeing you're literally stealing their culture and repackaging it to shill for your narrative

He literally has flatfeet, they don't come off the ground enough to count as an arche.

Why the fucking swastika?
It undermines whole video.

This video was made by leftists as subversion propaganda. Avoid.

> fighting the jewish degeneracy
> embracing the jewish religion
but then
> 2dads.tv
lol, okay
youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM

>Nazis can't into art
>There's no bait
Okay, I'm taking it. You're an idiot who can't appreciate art if you think Arno Breker's sculptures, Ludwig Dettmann's paintings and Albert Speer's architecture is bad and emulates leftists.
Even Hitler made some pretty good art.

you have no grasp on culture

Do you say i have flat feet my fellow nazi

>tfw lifting alone won't cure all imperfections

Just pointing it out.

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Twat

Dont say that or i will will cap you i have a strap on me.

Nobody gives a damn anymore about jew bullshit like yours.

Soon to be censored for being "hate speech"

> 2dads.tv

it's clearly satirical

t. Not an argument, the Romans who inspired that aren't were far from leftists.

Its by Arno Breker, in case you're not only trolling but uneducated.

You're basically whining right now...this piece has stirred more shit and caused more uproar and all you can say is "nazis can't into art".

>2dads.tv
?

The best part of this whole video is the gym scene. The entire white identity movement is encapsulated by that one scene. They aren't at the gym mocking him, or laughing and keeping him down. They are the ones that drag him to the gym, build him up and support him. Something that takes time, and doesn't happen overnight. When do we begin our slow march through the institutions? The realest question of our time. America will still be here in a hundred years, regardless of white untermench larpers would have you believe. We have a great opportunity under Trump [The real and only leader of the alt-right). We shouldn't waste this opportunity by thinking only in short term, we must also think in long term. If you rare in a position to do so, then help your fellow whiteman. Hire whites over others ALWAYS, boost white grades if you can, start community organizations, get involved and set an example for others to follow. The slow march begins now

I love this

>He doesn't know about right wing aesthetics

Comrade we can finaly meet

Good wholesome message at the end made it worthwhile and the Jew part made smirked.

A lot better than most of the forced interracial music videos on JewTube these days.

> flawed christian logic
I'm not going to answer all of that crap, only the first one:
Christianity is declining for centuries because of scientific revolution.
That's the reason they invented communism, as a derivative of haskala (secular judaism) - in Europe it failed, but they got other ways to make you obedient to their will: first degeneracy, then another abrahamic religion is coming your way.
okay, another one:
> was it made by jews? no, it was made by israelites
ivri, kikes, they have many names. Those (((israelites))) was followers of judaism (both jesus and the paul-antichrist were judas priests)

2d ads

honeypot making lefties think it's some fag friendly channel

Love this.

>everything good is leftist
lol fuck off.

Who gives a fuck about dead nazis, other than mouthbreather edgelords on Sup Forums?

We're talking about the art in the OP, Nazi art in general is shit but that's besides the point of this thread.

There's no whining, you cucks can't produce propaganda without mooching off the leftists culture you hate so much. This is a fact, not whining.

Honestly this video is a better portrayal of young adults today than most realize. It's exaggerated and humorous but reflects parts of reality that people don't address. Delivering information with humor gives it a viral meme quality.

While many will disagree on Sup Forums, it's likely the millennials will fill the void their grandfathers left as a group of strong-willed, culturally homogenous men trying to elevate their civilization. There are leftists but their numbers and significance shrink each year while a desire for order and stability rises.

Associating white American identitarians with Nazi's is not smart.
Letting the media call us Nazis and then letting normies realize that's not true is more powerful.
Video looks like a deep trap to get more """alt right""" lads to embrace Nazi imagery that will never be acceptable to mainstream Americans.

stop whining

Let me show you your own logic from my point of view.
>Every single person who's interested in history is now a mouth breathing edge lord on Sup Forums
>I said 'Nazis can't into art' but I'm apparently not even talking about Nazis, I'm talking about the alt-right which OP posted
>I'm just going to ignore what you showed me and say that Nazi art is all shit again
I have such a distaste for Mexicans like you, you can't speak English, you can't work, your culture consists of shitty food, big hats and bad art. Why are you even here if your arguments are simply changing what you said earlier and to repeat yourself over and over again?

>christians invented communism
>is the cause of atheism's success in eastern Europe.

>he doesn't know about Chad Nationalism
Yeah and you leftists are all paragons of beauty and physical fitness hahahaha

Cyber Nazi has been making this music for a couple years now, can you tell me which videogame he "ripped" this from?

What game? Also i highly doubt games from.the 80s are "leftist" pls enlighten me

That's a cute painting though, why you hating?

>> (((christians)))
to jew so good even nazi goyim start considering you a master (of deceit or of theirs)

>SWEDE

Of course a comment like this had to come from a Swede, my god you guys suck these days.

It's degenerate and has no soul nor any real skill put into it.

> It's not a sculpture of a naked dude therefore it's hit!!!

Relax Tom of Finland

>Tom of Finland
kek

I googled the picture and it's apparently mexican folk art, I see nothing wrong with some enthusiastic amateurs decorating their homes and properties.
Literally nothing degenerate about folk art, you would cream your pants if you found some viking belt buckle with some runes on it.

Curious why an Icelander has such an imperial outlook on art

Cool as fuck.

I literally had to google this guy's name cos I didn't know who it was. Of course it doesn't come as a surprise that this is probably common knowledge for an eternal Swede such as yourself.

This video is so good, it's short and sweet, simple to understand, and delivers everything nationalism is about. Not even memeing, this is fucking great.

> Trying to save face this hard
> Lying on the internet

pls Pekka

Is pic related degenerate?
I find it pretty interesting, maybe not something I would put up in my home, but I respect that they are embracing an aesthetic of their own.

s-s-shit ok you got me, n-now shut up before the others hear

I agree. We need to spread this everywhere.

Nice bait.

Couldn't help you did not name this "leftist video game".

Your laughable narrative was also BTFO'd by the Jews and leftists in pic related. Shlomo literally says that they're gonna need a bigger golem lmao

>but m-muh satire...
Kys

>Comparing an ugly work of two cats to complex and beautiful smithed iron that was created by men even though they faced harsh climate and inhospitable landscape all while making innovations in boat building, agriculture, navigation and woodwork as they explored and settled across Europe.
Either way the Mexican was shit talking art made by Nazis which is not only ignorant but objectively wrong so I showed him some of his which is very bad and degenerate with no soul put into it.

It's clear now, the future of our propaganda must be utopian fashwave meets the sims art. Happiness, vision and purpose will be our themes.

I was right behind it until christcukctianity.

>Can't work
That's were you're wrong kiddo
>Bad food
So in Iceland you consider this shit food
>Pic related

Icelandic food

kek, the kid married the ex slut girl.
I guess she settled down now hahahaha

this

>tfw studying philosophy, training and living a healthier life with a whole new appreciation for history and the arts since becoming NatSoc

The speck of dust that is nazi culture in the entire universe of art.

checked

>in the entire universe of shit art

ftfy, modern day art sucks

Nigger here. Can the make one for stupid niggers to stop chimping out? We're stuck here too whitey.

>he's never heard of fashwave

guys, guys shut the fuck up for a second i have an idea.
all the time i see leftists compare Trump to Voldemort. So far I havent seen any decent come back to this asside from calling the left childish for making that comparison and not actually analyzing the faults of Trump.
THIS DOESNT WORK
What we need to do is convince as many as possible that Trump isnt Voldemort, but IS MAGNETO. think about it
>>Magneto is a Genocidal Psociopath, like they think Trump is.
>>Magneto is a Racial Supremecist with mutants, like they think Trump is but with whites.

Thats as far as they will get.

>>Magneto is a jewish holocaust survivor.
Counters "Trump is Antisemitic".
>>Magneto is a champion of the downtrodden and victims of violence and sociatal rejection by prejudiced "lesser beings" the humans.
Counters "Trump only fights for Rich and Priviledged Whites".
>>Magneto was never really defeated.
Proposes that the TRUE enemy of us all is somewhere else.
>>MAGA
Mutants Are Great Always

Start getting on those fake leftist twitter accounts and get this rolling for fuck sake.
#TRUMPisMagneto or some variation

>a fucking idiot

>tfw no qt, /fit/ bf to sit on my face while blowing me

>a world where all men get together to spread the words of nationalism, and gainz

based

>we need more faux propaganda with homosexual undertones
Nah, that's alright.

>nazis copy-pasting Roman art is evidence that nazis can into art
>we wuz Romans n sheeeeeit
Lmao you can't make this shit up stormniggers

Name 10 works of art that were produced by nazis and are acclaimed by art connoisseurs today

gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>Beta cuck kid seeks friendship with older men with hot bods.