Predict the aftermath

Predict the aftermath.

Other urls found in this thread:

countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGER KO IN 4TH ROUND.

people will shit post on Sup Forums for an hour then stop caring.

The white guy gets paid to lose so niggers dont chimp out

BOXING DED CONNOR CREATES NEW SPORT XD

He gets smashed by based nigger
Goes back to mma
And gets smashed again by based Dagestani

two people walk away with millions and the people who watch it loose their Saturday evening

Anyone know a good streaming site????

doesnt matter this is fixed

If Conor pulls it off I join an MMA club for sure

I got 60 Dollars on the Mick winning.

If he does win, imagine the SJW heads that'll explode. Then again, with a little Meme magic. The Cubs won the World series, Donald Trump became President.

Sky's the limit.

Mcgregor will attempt some MMA shit like superman punches and random shit to give people a good show. Money will be super defensive and knock him out in the 6th. Black ppl will go berserk

Remember me?

Macgregor loses mayweather retires, they begin pushing for a macgregor malignaggi fight

mcgregor gets BTFO
the internet makes fun of "whitey" for like 48 hours, then jumps on to the next meem

both fighters leave the boxing pit way richer than when they entered it

ill probably use rojadirecta or something. there will be plenty.

countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/

FIXED

the fix is in
>aftermath
yeah whoever is slated to go down will go down
expect shit-tier strategy, like hits that barely touch yet it becomes a "ko" or something like that.

digits say Mcgregor lighting jab knockout and 10x the patriots win chimp out and butt hurt.

RACE WAR

rolling

Putting a featherweight MMA fighter against a bigweight boxer in a boxing match.
Obvious outcome

kek, SJWs don't like Mayweather either