Based Parents and Students Petitioning to Remove "Pride" Flag

>A group of students and parents in Alabama is calling for the removal of a rainbow pride flag from a high school classroom — arguing that it can be compared to displaying a Confederate flag.

>“We strongly feel that it creates a hostile and provocative learning environment for students not comfortable to openly supporting the LGBTQ+ community in a public school where students come from diverse political and religious backgrounds,” a Change.org petition reads about the flag in Auburn.

It's great to see the left's tactics being used against them. Perhaps we should remind the Auburn City school district that sexually degenerate freaks aren't welcome?

archive.is/OeJWA

change.org/p/dr-shannon-pignato-petition-regarding-the-flying-of-the-pride-flag-on-auburn-high-school-grounds

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not being allowed to spew racism, bigotry and hatred is not religious persecution. Christians feel oppressed because they are being forced to recognize the rights of people who believe or live differently than they do. To those accustomed to privilege equality feels like oppression.

You'd want my dick inside you, fuck off.

Should the rainbow flag be removed from Sup Forums as well?

You serious? Everyone here is gay.

>here

Use their own bullshit against them. Why not.

Sorry that the local aids infestation is being "discriminated" against.

that's some quality bait

Wow the right is actually this fucking stupid. And you guys wonder why you can't catch a break with the media. It's because of stupid shit like this. This isn't using the left's tactics against them - the left uses moral high grounds to ensure the media backs them up for fear of being labelled racist, sexist, etc. This does the exact opposite and alienates everyone else. Even worse, this flies in the face of the whole "muh free speech" rhetoric that the right has been spewing out. What a joke.

Bump

AHAHAHAHAH
good

>implying sodomites are people

>bait

$o.25

So what exactly do gays stand for? And what exactly is gay culture? Aren't gay pride parades literally walking around half naked waving dildos and shit around?

I'll admit I'm kind of gay for liking traps
anything that resembles masculine features isn't attractive

>people who believe or live differently than they do

I agree. Let's be more tolerant of racist

Why are high schools flying gay flags in the first place?

If you keep tacking on letters, eventually it'll be 100%

Now this is something I can support

>oh man I'm so proud of being SUCKING COCK let me just hang up this flag to make sure everyone know exactly how much GAY COCK I suck
>oh boy oh man let's have a parade and show everyone how we all SUCK GAY COCKS together yeah let's also teach the kids how to do it hurray for sexual liberty

Same, but I married a white woman instead of making my entire life and identity revolve around a deviant sexual fetish

yeah I'd never marry a trap or something but I'd definitely fuck one

LMAO my state has been making too many headlines lately. The peanut butter jail escape. The racist Southern Poverty Center crap & now this. Yay.

Dude, don't be such a faggot. Your mothers weep.

I'm gonna be a faggot all I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me

This nation is such a shit show. Happy to see this story though. Fuck all of you queers.

Faggot.

>Alabama still doesn't understand how flags work
Loser flags go down. Winner flags go up. This isn't difficult.

Get your AIDS on, filthy homo.

Lesbians use pride flags too so you could also think of it as a flag celebrating never sucking cock.

God will stop you with the HIV soon.

Modern medicine thwarts his superpowers even more than iron chariots did.

>Christians feel oppressed because they are being forced
>forced
>not oppression

Your pic is absurd. I give it a pink triangle.

Oh the irony

Faggot

M U L T I D R U G R E S I S T A N T H I V

M U L T I D R U G R E S I S T A N T A E R I A L H I V

>hostile and provocative learning environment
>religious backgrounds

fine by me

>Faggots are 1.3% total population.
>All LGBTSJCUDBWHEIFNF... are 3.4% total population
>Self-harming folks are 4.1% total population.

Where's my cutter's pride parade, faggot?!

All numbers from CDC.

Tell that to the Muslims

>being forced
>forced
>not oppression
>it's only oppression if my side is the one being oppressed.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Faggot is posting up faked statistics and invalid opinions.

You're losing. All we need to do is keep the kids away from your lot and the LGBTSJCUDBWHEIFNFKSJDJHCUFJDJJDJ movement will be extinct.

Based Alabama

I MEANT IT AS AN EXAMPLE! If self-harming folks even try for a pride parade the nice young men in the clean white suits would come and take us all away! (Ha-Ha!)

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

People have always been homoerotic. They still got married, had kids and fought for the tribe, just bummed each other on the side. It wasn't until fairly recently that jews invented the fake gay identity in order to destroy the white race.

It should be removed, lad.

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf