NOTCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G9xwN
archive.is/PuPCl
businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
archive.is/j1rau
twitter.com/notch/status/900782941483266049
archive.is/FYKgk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipped-cream_charger#Recreational_drug
amazon.com/WhipRite-Whipped-Cream-Chargers-Magnet/dp/B01ICE14DC/ref=sr_1_83?m=A1N1S5BWX3SZZJ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1503699169&sr=1-83
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immediately-invoked_function_expression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares

my condolences to his family for his future suicide via gunshot to the back of the head

Why is a billionaire game dev tweeting this? I mean he's right, but why now?

archive.is/G9xwN
archive.is/PuPCl
Archived incase it gets shoahed

boredom.

Notch has always been a 4channer, but it is interesting that he's bringing up Pizzagate at this time.

bump

The flood of minecrafters coming to Sup Forums is going to be fucking hilarious.
>6 active threads on communist no griefing servers and USSR graphics packs

bump

With his money he can afford a small fucking private army. Hope he keeps tweeting Redpills

/OURGUY/!!!!

What I find really interesting is that he tweeted at exactly 2:22 pm.

Do you think he's smart enough to hire one before making potentially hazardous statements though?

>BILLIONAIRE GAME DEV FOR AUTISITIC CHILDREN FOUND DEAD, POLICE SUSPECT NOW FOUL PLAY
>NOTCH AS HE COMMONLY KNOWN AS ONLINE, WAS FOUND HANGED WITH HIS WRISTS SLIT AND 5 GUNSHOT WOUNDS TO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD
money can't buy happiness i guess!

Oh man imagine having fuck you money and being able to shitpost with your own identity consequence free.

Literally nothing else left to do in life except tweet. This is the system of values that have been instilled in people these days. All that money means nothing without purpose.

>what did he meme by this?

he got an invite

What did he mean by the parentheses?

That doesn't even make sense. Guy's drunk as fuck.

is he drunk connecting the herobrine meme with the idea of the JQ?

>mfw notch was a bluepilled swedecuck who got redpilled after his THOT wife divorced him exactly 1 year after their marriage in order to qualify for alimony under swedish law.

Notch move your lard if you are under duress we will come help you.

Pizzagate is real, but instead of child sexual abuse it is just actual pizzas

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

I noticed that too.

Checking those 7s

archive.is/j1rau

HUH, DEM DIGITS OF TRUTH

Neat

Redpilling kids L I K E A B O S S !

Why won't he just start an indie game fund and give 10-100k every year to some indie game that wins his random competition. Maybe he gets 10% revenue in return or something. He could literally be setting the course for the entire indie industry right now. But he just doesn't give a fuck. What a twat

ahh c'mon

He doesn't really want to be apart of the game industry any more, hell Minecraft wasn't intended to be such a huge hit at all.

maybe because he doesn't want to

Thanks, obama

Well you have to do something with the money. Sitting around tweeting doesn't seem like a worthwhile millionaire experience.

The video-game industry from indie to AAA is completely shit.Nowadays I just play non-western and old games.

Leave it to a woman.

your image of the "millionaire experience" (he's a billionaire anyway) is the exact reason why people who win the lottery go bankrupt.

>suicide via 2 gunshots to the back of the head*

ftfy

And he could change the course of the industry if he gave away 50k every year. People would make those nazi simulators that he wants to see or whatever else

>reports Michel Hastings

That's the guy the CIA drove into a tree with their remote car shit.

Well he's a billionaire first off, and frankly he's set for life. But the grand scheme of things is that he just wants a small quiet life, as I said he didn't intend or want Minecraft to become such a huge hit. He wanted it as a small project for some Sup Forums users and others that were interested

id like a holocauster tycoon game lol

Notch should focus on his own country, Sweden.

The pizza is real but how many American citizens are going to trust a Swedish video gamer?

So investing the money you have in the industry you know best is the WRONG thing to do? The more you know...

Maybe he just now decided to watch some youtube vids about it and realize it's all too much to simply be fake.

A lot you fucking retard

he's talking about obama repeal of Smith–Mundt Act

notch doesnt give a shit about sweden, thats why he left that dead country

The very same one who got red pilled after being dump by some THOT, think of the Minecraft kiddies they look up to him pretty much.

to be fair the battle for the future lies in america

you win the culture war in america,it will ripple over to europe as always

>how many American citizens are going to trust a Swedish video gamer?
Notch may as well be a fucking deity to all the kids and autists that have been playing nothing but Minecraft for the past few years.

And by pizzas you mean child sexual abuse.

Trolling you

Who the fuck is notch?

damn good memory

They were divorced before he sold out of Microsoft, she didn't get a dime.

Oh god what the fuck

>to be fair the battle for the future lies in america
>you win the culture war in america

You have a point.

He has donated huge sums to certain Kickstarter campaigns for videogames and frequently donates large amounts to Humble and GDQ. He invests in ideas he would like to see, but he certainly doesn't throw around money so he can brag about being a philanthropist like a kike.

The truth is in the digits.

>but how many American citizens
Americans don't have any national identity. We all hate the nigs and spics living in the city adjunct to our suburbs.

So, Herobrine was Obama all along.

It would be nice if he funded east-european developers, they're really good.

That's the turning point; Kept me up all night and after that down the rabbit hole I went

heres an item i found forsale on amazon last night...read the description of what you get and you tell me...

twitter.com/notch/status/900782941483266049
archive.is/FYKgk
This was a day ago

The enderman were just niggers all along. Coming in the night to fuck your shit up, turn aggressive if you make eye contact, etc. purple eyes from too much purple drank

>With pizza magnet.

Ah man. It's fucking everywhere isn't it?

This makes me happy. You just know every day she regrets not waiting a little longer.

Ya know I never really thought of them that way. shiiieet

RIP NOTCH

i saw this guy in twitch streams a bunch of times,look it up hes a mod in a bunch

what im trying to say is that this fat fuck doenst have nothing better to do than fap on twitch and browse Sup Forums

notch if you are reading this,GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

i dont get why the "whipped cream refill cans" come in a box that says XXX on it at all... its the only one of 500 options like that. but then yes the "pizza magnet" is startling

Laughing gas and a pizza magnet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipped-cream_charger#Recreational_drug

The same place has a ton of those "normal item" safes as well, along with all sorts of other legal drug paraphernalia, like nasal sniffers.

They also have another listing with the same magnet and even more chargers:

amazon.com/WhipRite-Whipped-Cream-Chargers-Magnet/dp/B01ICE14DC/ref=sr_1_83?m=A1N1S5BWX3SZZJ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1503699169&sr=1-83

Oy vey!

>a billionaire game dev shitposting out of boredom
oh fuck i'm so envious of him!!!

Fug, was Notch secretly redpilling us all along?
You forgot that they teleport the moment they get hit by you or get wet with water.

Wtf

MARTYR

getting divorce-raped by his wife must have red-pilled him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immediately-invoked_function_expression

Mfw user makes me laugh till i piss myself

clearly a suicide brought on by climate change desu

That would redpill anyone. Especially solidifying the fact that during GamerGate Notch came under scrutiny, for denouncing the lack of transparency, and other BS that was going on during that time period.

>when you realize that minecraft taught us that complexity and beauty arises from simplicity

also enderman was introduced in the same update as watermelon and fried chicken

Notch was found dead a week later. Suicide.

AY HOL UP