WTF is their problem?

Is the UK a modern day distopia?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

britfeel from /r9k/ said that poster is from the early 2000s

you cant make this shit up

What can I say, our tiny island made alot of enemies when we owned a quarter of the planet.

I don't even feel bad about you brits. You can die for all I care. Maybe that will serve the example for more sane nations.

No freedom.

Freedom ideology is dying.

Please tell me this isn't real

I used to live in britain... I think all the "We have cctv everywhere" and the "we watch what you are doing" and the "oi, bin that knife... you are on camera" thing is pretty comfy. Much better than here in Norway or in America where it's just a open secret that the state spies. I like how straightforward the british government is.

Nah, it's shooped. That's not to say our country isn't an Orwellian hellscape though.

Please tell me this shit is shopped

That's one way of looking at it. But I think that point is that we Brits are so brow-beaten and cucked by the state, that we don't even question such brazen calls to obedience. Every country spies on their citizens, that goes without saying, but at least they have enough respect for them, to hide it.

That's a sad thought user

>secure
>can't stop some terrorists with a bomb from blowing up people at a concert

You can pick one and only one.

I knew girls that were getting raped by pakis from years ago. Girls in my school were being groomed. Ive said for ages we are the most far gone country, further than canada or sweden. Its a frightening place. You can sense the fear everywhere you go. Fear. Its an incredible feeling. I have furtive conversations about immigration, muslims, girls being raped, stabbings with a surprisingly high number of people. But we keep our voices down, we look sideways to make sure no one can overhear us. Most people are pretty aware, but losing your job or your family is the price for standing up.

I dont want a lambhorghini, a mansion or a million quid, I just want to walk safely in a country I was born in, and im not even allowed that. Whole parts of England are under foreign occupation.

>Is the UK a modern day distopia?
It's becoming one, like the rest of the world

How the fuck did the bongs become so JUST?

One day, the rays who ruined our nations, will be brought to heed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no