Were arabs the true kangz?

Weren't the Babylonians mostly arabs? idk if so they are the true kangz also it as been scientifically proven it was arabs who invented the pyramids

This probably some dry, boring list of boring Babylonian accounting. like

>Sheckles the Jew will promises 3 chickens to Eli the Jew in exchange for a wagon wheel

Not Arabs.

People were building structures around 10-8,000BC that knew trig. The knowledge is much older than Babylonians and was passed down in "mystery schools" orally to keep the information secret for thousands of years. Its likely the civilization to start this tradition existed pre flood.

babylonians werent arabs you fucking retard

you going to explain why most weren't arabs?

Babylonians were northern atlantians that emigrated when the Island sank. Later they moved north in eurooe after jews subverted their culture to get away from them. I was king actually.

It's a list of a few triangles giving their side lengths, derived from measuring.

That's cool, but not nearly as elegant and innovative as what the Greeks did: a2 + b2 = c2

becuase arabs stem from saudi arabia, yemen and oman, babylonians stem from babylon.
Both groups are semites tho

They were just applying the knowledge brought due to Hyperborean Wars
This was way before Babylons conquering of Jerusalem

I know but I dont those were the first names I came up with.

almost forgot, diffirent culture, diffirent history, diffirent everything

The true kangs were poo in the loos, everything started with pajet most likely

>inventing physical laws

>shitskins invented middle school math

Good job!

>Weren't the Babylonians mostly arabs?

I grant you honorary American citizenship for that one.

Except for their haplogroup that was the same, making them look the same and have the same intellectual capacities than any other semite.

>Weren't the Babylonians mostly arabs?
lel, no. Hint: Arabs are from Arabia.

the question is did arabs invented shitposting?

They weren't the same though. Arabs didn't develop, at all.
Babylonians were more akin to Sumerians, Egyptians, and Perso-Medes who were all Western Europeans.

No because these aren't Arabs, the closest living relatives to Mesopotamian are the Irish and British look it up the DNA confirmed it.

> who were all Western Europeans.
time to kys snownigger

WTF

>This probably some dry, boring list of boring Babylonian accounting. like

Pic very related

sauce?

which part was wtf?

reminder that the greeks were not germans
the germanic tribes were, in fact, savages.

There were no jews back then.

The biblical narrative implies Arabs descend from the Chaldean. So they're kinda babelish. They definitely babble that atrocious language of theirs.

Nah, I believe that the closest ones are the Assyrians still living in Iraq. Even after Arab invasion the pre-Arab blood is still in the region mixed into other ethnicities.

I mean I learned in school that basically everything in math was discovered way before any greeks or romans ever touched a number

but college is just marxism so probably not true

Arabs haven't contributed anything to anyone. All they have done is usurp the lands of others, replace the culture, replace the people, and claim ownership of the former inhabitant's achievements. The only significant "contribution" that Arabs have given was Islam and that has dubious merit to say the least.

How else can a people destroy their heritage so carelessly like in pic related. Unless of course that isn't their heritage at all.

Don't expect any. Sound s like it's religious.

Yazidis are a prefect example of the pre-arab natives that are a now minority in the near east. Blonde hair, olive skin and blue and green eyes. If ever you wondered what an ancient Potato Nigger or Britbong looked like there is your answer.

Most of this babylonians math stuff is babby-lonian tier mathemarics, trigoemtry and algebra is not adcanced. its high school stuff. most low IQ people manage to learn this.

if this is great? then how about the western math like all the advanced math that the western world invented, that just makes use even better than great. Or the abstract math that our norwegian Abel did. much more complex stuff that requires very high IQ.

There were always Jews.

SeeThere was a mass exodus of people from Mesopotamia at several points in history, amongst them being the invasion by the arabs, though that was way more recent than, say, the Assyrian or Persian conquests, which also drove huge amounts of people away either through Anatolia/Greece, across North Africa or down into India/Afganistan/Southern Caucuses.

Well now that they impregnated practically every young Yazidi women, they ruined the arab genetic legacy for a thousand years. Gonna see blonde hair blue eyes everywhere.

This, the blue eyed/Green eyed light haired peoples of the middle east and parts of Asia are the natives. Arabs and Slant eyed Asians stole the land.

That isn't how genetics work. The genes for blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive.

>The genes for blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive
And your genetic knowledge comes from what? 7th grade Punnett square?

Genes are not always recessive.

My bitch has dark hair and dark eyes, but my boy has my blonde hair and green eyes. Fuck off nigger

theyre called indo europeans

Retard alert. Clearly this user learned """Genetics"""" from a 90s school kids biology lesson.

>Library of Alexandria
>No retarded essays on Homer fanfic
Implausible.

Mediterraneans invented math, yes. Astronomy too.

explain then because I am pretty sure heterozygous and homozygous are terms biologists still use...

Aryan actually. Learn your history and genetics. ROFL.

Iran = Land of Aryans... .dipshit.

White Celtics came from middle East? Interesting, I'm from Brittany

Eyes rely on two major pairings and many minor pairings to determine their exact colour. Primary school shit teaches that blue/green/brown are having a threesome on a single pairing and that green is a blue/brown hybrid rather than being completely separate.

Mesopotamians were not arabs. Arabs were still stuck wondering around the coasts of the Arabian peninsula

isn't the only difference with eye colour is there are more genes involved, making it more complicated? Dominant and recessive still seem to apply.

Idiot, everybody knows the primary colors are red blue yellow not blue brown green, get a fucking education retard !

The contributed to global population control.

Imagine how crowded the earth would be now if they hadn't killed off hundreds of millions over the centuries.

Back when northern Europe sat under a mile thick sheet off ice, yeah.

The thing is blue eyes aren't recessive.