User

user...

a...are we the bad guys?

Even a madman like this is for open boarders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Ahmadinejad was /ourguy/

this wtf!

I'm sure Iran will welcome us and our culture with open arms.

Oh cool, so Americans are free to move and live in Iran as they please, good to know

>sandnigger
> /ourguy/

there wuz no walls and laws and shiet.

He can move to where all the taco trucks are then and fuck off!

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Yeah, he's definitely not saying this just to try to make the US look bad.

I'm sure he'll open his borders for Israel any minute now.

This is why arab countries push "refugees" to europe

Sorry bud but we don't bow to tyrants here. Maybe you belong in Iran

In humanity laws don't exist, except for on paper. We are all animals, everyone should be allowed to do anything.

He's a fed puppet playing his role.

>In humanity borders do not exist
Literally all of history disagrees.

Why don't we ask the first e gentleman how he would feel about millions of Americans immigrating to his country, building churches everywhere, refusing to wear burkas, ignoring Islamic prayer times, refusing to follow any law without biblical foundations, and demanding thousands of dollars from the government just for existing.

Let's see how much for open borders he would be then

End the elitist mindset! Open borders for USA, Canada, Mexico, and Israel!

I rather bow to a tyrant than bow to get a dick in my ass you fucking faggot

he won't have a problem when I enter his house and sit on his couch and eat from his fridge then. For borders are evil. A closed front door is a border.

In humanity government does not exist; only exists on paper. #anarchy

laws dont exist either but you dont see people trying to do away with them

He is right. If the world functioned as one country everyone would be better off.
>Less economic migrants coming into different regions
>Less Muslims in europe since the standard of living would be the same everywhere
>Less nigs in Europe
>More scientific and social development

Move on people

>user...
>a...are we the bad guys?
Are insane? Of course we're not.

>boarders
BORDERS

Iran has some of the strictest boarders in the fucking world. If a plane so much as gets within five miles of there boarder they scramble jets.

>fought one of the most depraved and brutal wars of the 20th century with their neighbor

Fought to keep the Iraqis out of their country for years

Rape doesn't exist either, it's just sex. I wonder if that guy has a daughter...

The West is so advanced compared to third world countries that it will take douzens of years before the standard of living become even comparable

meanwhile, without borders or countries, millions of people will come every year into europe without laws preventing it

>former president who hates the US of a country that hates the US supports a policy that undermines the US

What a troll.

>you were born just in time to watch world leaders shitpost on the internet

Not his real twitter account. What's the point of this?

Don't you realize how good that is, they can now take as many shitskin Syrian immigrants as Turkey takes.

>boarders

It's verified though

Sup Forums is not one person

lurk moar, newfag

plus, we (conservatives) are right.

Iran is only pushing open borders in the West to use against us

>Laws just exist on paper
Sure glad these bullets exist in lead tho

Reminder when he BTFO Brian Williams:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

No, faggot.

Borders are there to clearly say "Hey in this region this rules take place"

You know why rules change from country to country? Not because Nazis said so, they just do, it evolved that way.

So removing all borders would cause chaos and destruction. It would demand a common belief, religion and cultur, might as well try to force a gay man to sleep with a woman, it's the same thing.

Reminder that the only way to be anti-Zionist is to be a universalist anti-tribalist, which is what Ahmadinejad is.

And yes, you're the bad guys.

Now I know why he hates bibi so much

Names are an artificial construct. Stop calling each other by your supposed "names". It's demeaning. We are all just humans.

#namesaretyranny

it's just a jewish trick, I would wish open borders for my enemies too.

Based fag
Fuck all sandniggers

>all connected to each other
as if i want to be connected with you

Not all humans behave like people, that's the problem.

Then he should have no problem with Israel right?

nigger what about AYY LMAOS
they're the REAL ALIENS
this is why we have laws in the FIRST PLACE
ANCAPS GO HOME

Jokes on them, borders aren't gonna matter soon.

>there is no such thing as borders
>lets all live in a confined space of the earth which also happens to be where white people live

Im more than positive that if white people moved and built civilisation in Antarctica then they will all want to move there as well, even if we did give them our entire countries they wouldn't know what to do with it and they'll eventually beg us to feed and house them again

The real truth is blacks just want to move here for the free gibs and white women and sandniggers want to invade, kill and rape us. There is no good muslim.

Shouldnt you be wondering if your on the right side, considering a person like this supports your viewpoint?

>Ahmadinejad is /ourg-
REMINDER THAT NO SHITSKINS ARE /OURGUY/

WTF

This guy redpilled me on the jews and holohoax.

Didn't know Ahmanamenjad knew 4D chess.

Yea but you are forgetting that Muslims hate jews so it's no surprise to hear a shitskin talk against the jews
But don't for 1 second start thinking that muslims are our guys..

So he won't mind if we roll a tank battalion through his capital city then? After all, borders only exist on paper, so why do you need to keep out opposing militaries? They're humanity's military!