Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnXPqUU6fI0
twitter.com/billnad/status/901208621379461122
twitter.com/TrumpTrain45Pac/status/901209529743835136
youtube.com/watch?v=HRwf0qdy_S8
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/901208326020755456
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/901208970525900803
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/901212407628013568
ajc.com/news/national/north-korea-launches-several-unidentified-projectiles-into-sea-japan/qyf0tOaSkmCaohWT6qw0TL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls hit cali

Checked, first for fire and fury

youtube.com/watch?v=QnXPqUU6fI0

For the love of God, just let me get out of work first.

Real? Is this real? Oh shit. Is it?

every time they claim NK shoots something, no one can figure out what.

>uhhh it was some kind of projectile

Nook the gooks

Please just let this finally happen
I give you all my Meme magic for it.

It will be shot down.

Wonder if its aimed towards guam like they said they would

looks real..

twitter.com/billnad/status/901208621379461122

I'm still digging.

Now that I think of it though... Now would be the best time to attack the west coast. Either people are still at work or they'll be in traffic.

Digits confirm start of WW3

nuke lake mead. destroy the water reserve for southern CA, NV, and AZ

this

headed towards Japan infosec twitter

Every Ballistic Missile heat bloom looks the same.

Rip nk?

Duck and cover, bro. Who knows where this thing will land.

4th of Elul, 5777

another one

twitter.com/TrumpTrain45Pac/status/901209529743835136

this is becoming a weekly thing

these threads are becoming about as noteworthy as the typical blacked thread

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

Hey, the Norks DID offer to suspend the nuclear program.
youtube.com/watch?v=HRwf0qdy_S8

>played too much Fallout.

Well, I sure hope they are going to enjoy the 96 400KT warheads that will be landing on their heads if that thing comes anywhere near the US.

Gods work.

put me in the screencap desudesu

Why the fuck is this news? They do this 3-4 times a month

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IT REALLY IS HAPPENING

Didn't hear see any skyking threads how is this possible. I thought our Autists would inform us

you crazy

direction?

It's real

Journos in Trumps press pool are talking about it and Yonhap is as legit as they come.

News that it's been shot down is coming up.

SKYKING

SKYKING

SKYKING

>tfw you can't decide if you'd rather it hits San Francisco or LA.
>Fags and the tech industry vs. Hollywood and Mexicans
AAAAAAAAAAH

not quite, never played. i just have a job in henderson highly related to the industry and i want to die

REE HAVOC, LET LOOSE THE FROGS OF WAR

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/901208326020755456
checked

anyone know what the fuck this shit(pic related) is supposed to mean?

as long as it hits san francisco. also the emergency broadcasting system is a nigger if this is true.

HAPPENING STATUS: ITS

>implying it's going to make it to the ground before it gets shot down

Imagine if they shot at Guam but fucked up and actually hit Japan

wow it's literally nothing

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/901208970525900803

Everyone go home.

THIS

If only they could fit 2 warheads into one ICBM

CNN has a flash banner at the top of their main site reporting it from two minutes ago.

Nice job OP. Quick work. You beat the MSM

>hurricane fucking up Texas
>North Korea launches nuke

dare say a perfect storm?

FUCKING NOTHING.

You'll know it's real when you hear reports of the gentiles in Seoul being levelled by Best Korean artillery.

Seems legit!

More like RIP Seoul, with all it's 23,000,000 people.

not before everyone in japan uses their geas

capped just in case

aw

>Shot into the East Sea
Just another big nothingburger

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/901212407628013568

Gay and fake DPRK can't do anything right.

FOX NEWS IS TALKING ABOUT IT. FOX NEWS CONFIRMS. THIS IS REAL BOYS. MAN THE POOPDECK.

Hear my plea, oh, God almighty,
Watching from the sky,
Guide the rocket to California
And spread the word of Thy.
Amen.

oh fuck

see

10 minutes from now the same thing that always is reported after these will be reported: north koreas missile lands in sea of japan

Norks and their blank nukes. Fuckers.

Checked.

Nuke California Twice (San Francisco & Los Angeles)

Quints and it smacks into that cunt Guam

no pls I dont want to die

carlos!

Jesus leaf!
What have you got against Guam?
You got an ex from there or sumtin?

Goodbye Sup Forums ;_;7

I die for a greater cause

Shoulda moved to Idaho when you had the chance.

How many more tests will Best Korea do before military action is taken?

>launch of projectile from North Korea
They reject our peace offerings!?!

This is NK answer to UFG

If gets lends in waters near japan

It landed in the ocean, just like every other missle they have ever fired.

If it hasn't been shot down yet, it won't ever be. THAAD is only any good when the missile has just launched. Once it gets suborbital, the odds go down drastically and it's nearly impossible to kill a vehicle like this once it has attained terminal velocity.

If there's a flash, hit the deck.

Counter checking with these ^^^

> South Korean military and Japanese sources say that North Korea has fired a number of unidentified projectiles which later fell into the Sea of Japan, according to the Yonhap News Agency.

ajc.com/news/national/north-korea-launches-several-unidentified-projectiles-into-sea-japan/qyf0tOaSkmCaohWT6qw0TL/

>THAAD
Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), formerly Theater High Altitude Area Defense, is an American anti-ballistic missile defense system designed to shoot down short, medium, and intermediate range ballistic missiles in their terminal phase (descent or reentry) by intercepting with a hit-to-kill approach.

the numbers have spoken user. cali is kill. survivors are to molest and eat each other before they start looking like zombie extras in the walking dead and every one loses their apatite and no guy can get a boner

It LANDED IN THE OCEAN WTF WHERE IS MY HAPPENING

>tfw too good for carlos

They do this every month. No one cares. Just more trash for the ocean.

And why hit cali? Why not just Washington state. That place is the real breeding ground for green haired easily triggered faggots

The day I'm corrected by a fucking retard...

It's fucking nothing
stop shitting up Sup Forums

How many times will this have to be said:

They don't have reliable targeting capability; even if they had the range with their current packaging capabilities, they'd be luck to hit the state of California, let alone a specific city. Last, but not least, the biggest warhead they have is about 25KT yield (possibly 50 with tuning) and would therefore require accurate targeting to be of any significant threat to ground targets.

As for EMP, yes, their current yield would be marginally effective, but range limitations would prevent them from disrupting much beyond California and adjacent states (not that this wouldn't be a huge impact, but certainly not on the scale of a large equidistant dual high-ramp thermonuclear emp over center-west and center-east US that the Soviet Union planned).

The biggest impediment to the DPRK successfully launching a nuclear strike is our pre-launch detection capability, satellite coverage and SSBN strike capability. They'd be hit with enough thermonuclear generated energy to city-bust 24 major metropolitan areas. And that is from just one of 14 SSBNs at our disposal (or which 12 are on active duty).

Simply put, the DPRK knows they'd be wiped off the map if they tried to use this capability, which they don't really have anyway. This is all just saber rattling because the DPRK needs this internal and external propaganda of an existential threat as a way to try and shore up their flagging fortunes. Keep in mind, they no longer have complete control of information flowing into their country, therefore they need external media to parrot the narrative that the DPRK and its citizens are in mortal danger of imminent war and possible nuclear destruction. In their minds, this is the only thing that can galvanize their populations continued support of a slowly crumbling regime.

our only choice is to let them strike first. no one will ever be popular enough to be on the hook for 500,000-3,000,000 allied casualties in the first month of a war we "start"

THAAD = CHAD ANTI-GOOK SHIELD

My vote for Hollywood. Take out as many illegals and child rapist as possible

>ICBM
And it was...
>The South Korean military also said that the objects appeared to be short-range projectiles with a range of about 250 kilometers.
WOW
IT
IS
FUCKING
NOTHING!

no srry

No it didn't you fucking hypeboy, there is no ICBM on its way.
Screencap this, if I'm right or wrong idgaf, anime needs to stop

Welcome to the thread, might i interest you in reading the thread?