imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 25
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mouqawama/status/901209084350869505
twitter.com/YonhapNews/status/901209928701849600
archive.org/download/kabaa93/awaloualghayth_wilayat-alkhayr_720.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=rNPJ7x7ZHZY
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/901215599786958848
youtube.com/watch?v=mu0IDExz-rg
syrianwardaily.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/syrian-war-daily-20th-of-august-2017/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.163845&lon=37.391710&z=14&m=b&show=/34226090/Jubb-Dukaylah-al-Janubi
youtube.com/watch?v=xIc-oJVEGok
youtube.com/watch?v=uTF9n6xf5pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ASSAD WILL WIN

Issam.

>Field sources: Russian warplanes launched a major air campaign on the areas of ISIS, which was recently controlled in the eastern Raqqa countryside.
twitter.com/mouqawama/status/901209084350869505
The Tiger has arrived with big booms!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little kaffir? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiger Forces, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dessert warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Syrian Arab armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Zionist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Syrian nation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Infidel. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Syrian Republican Guard corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shirk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Murtad.

>334
>29:07
>335
>29:06

...all I ask for is some consistency

twitter.com/YonhapNews/status/901209928701849600
Missile

archive.org/download/kabaa93/awaloualghayth_wilayat-alkhayr_720.mp4

Link is broke pls help

>BREAKING NEWS: North Korea fires ‘unidentified projectile’ into East Sea - Yonhap

Anyone got requests for my next grill?

Welcome home, telegrafags.

Great, more happeningfags

Let me be the first (i hope u triggered now ) to welcome back our telegram friends. We hope that you will bring with you the comfy you took with you when you left.
We look forward to the vibrant DIVERSITY (triggered more huh ) that made your journey in telegram land a stunning success. We further look forward to some high quality memes and contributions.

Again, let me be the FIRST, to welcome you all, and may you always find the doors to our house open.

Welcome back.

>Clarification
More happeningfags flooding Sup Forums

OY FUCKING VEY, THE SEA!! LET'S INVADE!
t. Burgers

You should tie a rope really tight around your neck, apparently it gives inspiration for OC

Welcome to a thread that was founded for happeningsfun.

100/10 top tier post

just fuck off

I'm reading a book on the 1950 war and ten pages in I'm already amazed at how burgers underestimated the norks back then. They are prolly underestimating them now too. Not to mention there is nothing a military confrontation would accomplish, aside from lining the pockets of the MIC.

if we rangebanned burgers, Sup Forums would improve massively, but also become a ghost site
>leafs/cunts however...
I was referring to the happeningfags that are no doubt flooding the catalog now

>Kim is once again trying to distract everyone from Syria

/ourgook/

Less wypipo alive

Ah okay.

Delicious butthurt.

Kim plz buy 4chinkz!!!

It would be another vietnam for the burgers if they were to invade, but I doubt there will be another conflict there soon

>aside from lining the pockets of the MIC.
But user, that's the point!

What happens if SDF makes it to DeZ first?

No really, try the rope thingy

>four months

Russia would just deploy the VDV if it came to that (and that's a given because the Kurds are fucking dumb enough to do something like that)

>VDV
UUUURAAAA!!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=rNPJ7x7ZHZY

>if SDF makes it to DeZ first
Selam yoldaş.

Tell the people who discuss their sexual escapades and do drugs on /sg/ that.

Kys

>Raqqa: ISIS has captured Jabali, Qibli, Shuraydah and Sabkhah villages from the pro-Assad forces today.

So angry at ISIS gainz that I forgot to type how angry I am

They are too busy in raqqa , and turkey will poke them more and more forcing them to redeploy .

Well, greekbro posted slightly later but the post got processed a bit faster by Sup Forums due to small image and some text VS a relatively large imagefile which takes a bit more time to be processed.

wait i just realized it now
the arab food sellers here are actually syrian refugees
thats why they appeared out of nowhere

i do

Was it VBIED or SAA autismo?

there is also the syrian hairdresser that cuts hair with a machete

The Tigers are on the scene and ISIS have not fortified yet.
Gains report will be big tomorrow morning.

>it's a shitty SAA militia fucks up and like three days later the Tigers regain everything and probably more episode

lets hope that that's gonna be the case

Good, I do too.

>They are too busy in raqqa

Again:

It's mainly NOT Kurds doing the "SDF" operation from Hasaka to Deir!!!

The Muricans flew in arabs from al-tanf and north aleppo. So Euphrat shield niggers are involved as well, so it must be with erdogs blessing (or US-pressure letting them use them).

Yes they are shit fighters, but i guess it will be the americans who do the heavy lifting (shelling).

Kek, Que caralho son esfirras y quibes, bro?

are any info channels from inside ISIS? i would like to know whats government organization and day to day life there. especially now that they are crumbling. I remember they put out some sick yearbook like a year (or two?) ago and boasted about all the shit they blew out and money they generated.
Now such info is rare comodity, probably because it would be sad reading

What the fuck is going on in raqqa, how does isis have capacity to start offensives there wile getting it's shit kicked in everywhere else, is it just last desperate fuck it all-in atempts oinis something else going in. I knew euphrates vally would be a bitch, but i just expected them to stay on the deffensive and turn it in to a meat grinder, not to start re-taking ground

>Malhama Tactical before an attack in Aleppo countryside

>withdraw from one front
>deploy on another
Easy to figure out.

Question:

Do you guys believe one of the US branches in syria would stoops so low in providing ISIS with intelligece data? like satelite images and troop movement information, so ISIS can counterattack better and slow SAA progress to leave the US (i mean SDF) more time to capture deir, the oilfields and the precious border town?

yes

CIA would, regular military probably not.

Makes sense now. Thanks for the information user!

>be CIAnigger
>FUCK KLOMF, FUCK ASSHAT
take a guess....

Interesting thread on how ISIS became so strong.
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/901215599786958848

I think i consume too many carbs.
Anyone got nice anime to help digestion
(the joke is about "bread")

Hey sg, if Americans are so obsessed with le oil maymay how come they haven't staged war in Norway and gone in to take it.

NATO member state.

They are still putting up a fight in the pockets, and a lot of those who were withdrawing got blown up by russians, i dont think they could redeploy enough men to do much with them

>Rebels
Yeah they're fucked, it was nice knowing you FSA

Venezuela

Well, they did.

That's not a member state.

>Be Tigers
>Steamroll Allepo countryside
>All the way to Resafa
>Finally have some rest
>Prepare for new offensive in Euphratises valley
>Take all that needed plus make a final gulp of bravery before comencing the attack
>After few weeks take every village in the valley all the way near Ma'an
>Shit your comrades are starting opperations elsewere
>Need your support
>Leave town to be guarded by Tribal Forces
>(They are not NDF)
>Start making gains in central Syria
>Tribal Forces fuck up
>Retreat from worn-out ISIS
>Weeks of your works go puff in 2 days
>yfw

Inshallah! Ya Bashar!

>be tribals
Captcha: Queen Stalingrad
WDTMBT?

nah they just put out the nummbers of how many of their guys have blown up+ how many of their guys have blown up in cars/trucks/tanks etc.
I think they don't have the personal to gather all the information and to publish it.
That was mostly for recruiting new fighters like "See how professional we are, come to us and be part of us, we are real serious about this"

>quad kotel

There's no way to cross the Euphrates in an area as contested as DeZ.

its already happening my dude

Reposting this hezbollah vid showing how to stop ISIS raids, featuring some ISIS go-pro footage and iranian drones
youtube.com/watch?v=mu0IDExz-rg

>quad kotel
kys, no

No war there man.

:^)

pls op, where are this photo from? It's São Paulo right, it's where most of the refugees go, I want to find this and buy it, the price is great for true arab food, I love it.

>too many kotels
just finish them already

esfirras are like a thin folded bread with cheese or meat or spinach inside. a kibe or quibe is a deep fried meat/tabouli with spices thingy.

Wow, what a great trustworthy site!
meanwhile, in reality for those who follow the conflict:
syrianwardaily.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/syrian-war-daily-20th-of-august-2017/

There is only two.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.163845&lon=37.391710&z=14&m=b&show=/34226090/Jubb-Dukaylah-al-Janubi

these aren't kotels though. They're pockets, kotels are when pockets are forming but one side allows a corridor into enemy territory for their enemy to escape in.

Hello /sg/!
Looks like today wasn't a great day for the SAA, but worry not my friends, gains are among the horizon!
God bless Bashar al-Assad!

That one is from Rio. The guy selling them is an alawite from Tartus.

>Jobar

Moderate Hair Chopper.
Moderate headhair chopper

youtube.com/watch?v=xIc-oJVEGok

thank you
what a shame, I'm gonna try to find something like that here in São Paulo

>Looks like today wasn't a great day for the SAA

Quick rundown?

see

can laws ever make sense?
Meaning a rule which has to be obeyed for all objective cases.
When one makes an argument for a certain policy based on a moral principle but does not follow that same principle in other cases then it's not a principle anymore and the argument is void for generality (e.g. Syria needs democracy, because democracy is good, therefore Assad has to go)

But is it even possible to ever have a perfect set of laws which when followed has all the consequences you want in every case?

For example free speech, most say they like it, but then instinctivly want to censor nazis or whatever.

So I want to raise the question...how important are principles even?

its also worth noting that the kurdish source said the operation was WEEKS away.

A lot can happen in weeks in warefare.

Apparently tigers are already cleaing up where the militias got hit. Minor set backs, but the fact is that nothing can really stop the SAA now. A few turk imported and yank imported tribes are gonna sap out against isis before they begin to get fragged by SAA.

And as for all the tribals bashing, ISIS probably used very high quality troops in the assaults. And it cost them, and they got nothing in return if the tigers are taking it all back.

>According to #Tiger_Forces Commander of Shaheen Groups this is the certain defensive line after #ISIS Attack

Rio is filled with these arab food quisques. They start with a little table, then eventually they upgrade to carts, but I've mostly seen syrians do the upgrade. I've talked to two of them so far. The other guy is from Ghoutta. THere is a third guy that made headlines here when some huehuenigger made a scene accusing him of being al qaeda, vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=uTF9n6xf5pE