/SKG/ SkyKangs General: Storm Clouds Happening Ed

Norks just launched a ballistic missile. All quiet on 11175 right now. I'm standing in until our official SKG bros get here, so forgive the raggedy thread.

>What you need to know:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41058152
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0
soundcloud.com/rickf-2/11175khz-1950h-z-usn-e6b-eam-followed-by-usaf-b52h-doom-radio-check-with-red-river-barksdale-afb
youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why isn't Sup Forums listening to the space radio wave frequency to find ayy lmaos?

>North Korea fires several "short-range" ballistic missiles as joint US/SK exercises continue on peninsula.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41058152

>AP Breaking (still developing) says ROK's Yonhap reports trajectory towards ROK's east sea.
(sauce coming)

Thanks!

I can't expect a Baltic nigger--literally the heir to NOTHING built by his sorry-assed forefathers--to appreciate the sophistication of an /SKG/. Somewhere on the internet are a bunch of over-caffeinated faggots playing COD on Kikebox while their eyes ooze out of their skulls. Join them. You will be happy, like a child in front of cartoons.

I'm here. All quiet on HFGCS all day.

Setting up a 100 foot longwire with a 9:1 balun for my own system next weekend.

Unless you like Antifa, please sign this NEW petition (not the terrorist one). This petition has the potential to destroy Antifa legally, so please help get it started:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0

>Roger FrogMan, this is Tower. The pattern is [open?].

8992 chatter
can't understand it

They should stop wasting them

>space radio wave frequency
which is that?

Feel free to shit on my downs-syndrome formatting. Was sperging too hard to find an old screencap of the proper format.

These threads are so fucking stupid. You never hear anything. You people listen to fucking fuzzy noises for hours on end for Christ sake.

Actually a bunch of morons.

>Le skyking threads are stupid XDDDD
>I took time out of my day to comment on how stupid they are because it's just so stupid lol!
If you can't get down with the autism then fuck off.

Did they killed the poor sheepman?

the first example of human and camel/goat dna mixing and producing an offspring.

father: Tamir the animal herder in pakistan
mother: a raped goat/camel

Why do so many dickless infantile midwest WalMart niggers take the time to reply, fuck with (((captcha))), and continue to respond to some bullshit that they think is senseless? Who is the real fucking dumbass here? The retards eating crayons? Or the normie that gets satisfaction out of saying, "HEY RETARDS, THOSE AREN'T FOOOOOODS! HA! DUMB!"?????

Can someone give a SKG newfag a quick rundown on this? Looks interesting but I never know what the fuck is going on.

Gotcha, bruv. We are listening to shortwave radio via the link above, set up by an American university for hobbyists, academics, and skykang autists. tune in to the channels listed in instructions. You will wait hours at a time, and then be blessed by a deluge of chatter. incoming graphics explain the rest, which is over my head. NOTE: Beware of happening-fags, skeptics, and kikes. Skykangz are a dedicated community of hobbyists--not unlike the Roberts--and we dig this shit, even if nothing comes out of it. But here's a little secret, boi: being a SkyKang is like deep sea fishing. If you are drunk/high, have nothing better to do, and don't value your time, you will land a fucking marlin

0/3

1/3

2/3

3/3

Hope that helps

Here's a radiofu for mah fellow Kangz

Thx bro.

NP. Welcome. And to quote the old fags and serious hobbyists,
>Park on 11175! Squelch, and turn off your fucking waterfall!

Morse Code on 8992

we gun nuke korea n shiet

A B-52H with the Callsign DOOM81 was making radio checks with an E6 last night
soundcloud.com/rickf-2/11175khz-1950h-z-usn-e6b-eam-followed-by-usaf-b52h-doom-radio-check-with-red-river-barksdale-afb

Why the white noise on (squelched) 11175? Someone have their hand on the [button]?

>"That's the concept"

I was about to say the same thing.

You did fine. You understand Portuguese fishermen on short range radios on 8992 are not Russian hackers.

Weird popping noises, too.

>t. civvy faggot
DOOM81 was a Night___ presumably carting the Secy Def around Europe last night? And is the E6 AWACS? Sorry for the stupid questions

You just turn on squelch to mute the static and shitpost here whilst you wait. You don't have to listen to white noise the entire time.

lol only after a fmr USAF comms officer unfucked my shit. Thx, user

getting /comfy/

Slight rustling on 11175, sounds of plane engines. I think someone has their hand stuck on the button.

weird noises. Sounded like code for a sec

Is there a technical/anatomical radio term for the mic button? Looking up HAM set anatomy diagrams for civ-shits like myself. All i can find are shortwave circuit diagrams

Unfortunately, I think this faggot hurricane will not only occupy the news cycle, but also the WH's appetite for dick-showing. But this is a /SKG/. You can't disappoint a bunch of brain-dead niggers with no expectations whatsoever, and nothing better to do. Comfy confirmed

I don't understand the use of this. If you think about it, all communication over the radio would be encrypted. So it is completely pointless, as you would simply hear wavering noises of static.

just waiting to se it HABBENING!!!
>roger

Mattis rides in one of the 2 E4Bs currently in operation. It went from Poland to Scotland to Washington and was last heading towards Offutt from what I could tell. AWACS is E3 Sentry. E6 is TACAMO

See
Then return to your CoD game, ignorant nigger.

"They will try to force God Emperor's hand"

>tfw skykang and hurrican threads at the same time

Max /comfy/

I didn't know it could be this /comfy/

Mainsail test count

ALL STATIONS ALL STATIONS AT 11175

Another stupid
>Test
I don't even pay attention to the Norks anymore and all their dick waving.

me neither desu

Skykangs:
>"We no longer fuck the world; we DP it!"

but it sure is /comfy/

have some OC, famalam.

YO WTF

MORE TEST CHATTER ON 11175 LADDOS!

Seems pretty retarded to me. I'd rather play CoD than attempt to do something that is completely pointless. The worst that will happen is that the missile will fall into the sea, like every other time.

that isn't test chatter
Sounds like one aircraft trying to communicate with another

>[callsign?]
Sounded like "Yakko" or "LARP-o" or some god damn thing. Anyone catch that on 11175?

y u hurr den, nigguhhhhh?

Roger. Thx.

Offutt Test count

I'm a bosun mate in a ssbn. We are in the Pacific theater are getting regular EAMs and let loose a nuke on Pyongyang yesterday. Not sure why it isn't reported.

8992 chatter
>I love these threads so much

Mic Switch: Push To Talk (PTT).

Yeah, we can't crack it. We look for longer than normal calls, unusual calls or callsigns.

HE JUST FUCKING HUMMED
>DUN DUN DUN DA DUN
ON 11175
youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI

>north korea sends missiles when usa is about to get fucked by hurricane

what kim and best korea mean with this?

>moar plz
WTF?

Shit's on.

It has to be.

>PACIFIC theater
>checks flag

>some north gook farts
>IDS DA HAPPENING
The state of Sup Forums

More talking on 11175

I could hear some voices but not very clear how do I make them more accurate?

>(You)

See Further, kike insects that say "the absolute state of ___" expose their LeDonald-tier sub-humanity. KYS

>
can anyone confirm this?

GREY MARE
mainsail test

TEST-BRO CONFRIMED ON 11175, CALLSIGN "RAINMAN" communicating with "Puerto Rico"!

Yeah, fake.

If Japan was hit, every post would be about it and there'd be a sticky.

Roger. Also, nice digits.

>GREY MARE
You're right. I'm a deaf retard and misheard it. Thx, SkyKang-ass-muh-fuggggg

WE

Cloudfare is reporting ping timeouts and 93% offline connections in the Japanese coastal region

IS THIS IT BOYS

thats what I thought as well

civvy-fag here. can you plz explain?

Dude, thank you, SkyKangSkyKang. A radiofu 4 u

General note on /SKG/: none of us do this because we are adrenaline junkies--or as they are known on this board, 'happening-fags'. It never happens here, yet it is always happening. I am a civvy. I come here because the very BEST of Sup Forums always collects here, and I find myself among AMERICAN PATRIOTS, who are patient, experienced, and encouraging. I have a bad habit of being a "Lion of SKG" and replying to happening fags, and there i expose my low power level. I am very pleased that so many brothers checked in tonight, even though we know it will "never happen" (it will, and the best of us will be here for it)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - North Korea's three short-range missile launches appear to have either failed in flight or exploded almost immediately, the U.S. military said on Friday, adding they had posed no threat to North America or Guam.

"The first and third missiles at 11:49 a.m. and 12:19 p.m. failed in flight. The second missile launch at 12:07 p.m. appears to have blown up almost immediately," Pacific Command said, using times at its Hawaii-based headquarters.

It said the launches occurred near Kittaeryong, North Korea.

(Reporting by Phil Stewart; Editing by Sandra Maler)

READY AND WAITING FOR THE MOB RULE TO COME! Please let this be it finally!

flash update 3 BM launched into east sea

All stations

For people installing their own HF or SDR kit in their house, I recommend making a 3-d scale model of your house and yard, along with trees and electrical/cable/phone wires to map out antenna locations for your system.

Makes quick work of determining the locations and actual size. Chimney to garage in pic related is a 50' longwire that I will actually run in a narrow 100' horizontal V with a 9:1 balun and RG-8 Coax to my radio room/home office.

nice, gotta get round to it lit. someday

If you want to go cheap, search Amazon for "Shop Duster Grounding Wire."

A 50 fooot roll is only $15. Just add your own dogbone ceramic insulators, a homemade balun and solderyour own coax to it andyou're good to go.

Ladz, we've been visited by a SkyKang IRL, v. civvy autists

nice, will do get and a new soldering iron as well

Just been getting back into after a decade of missing DXing. Just got my HAM license too.

Bump, let this be the beginning

I unironically feel like this president is the type to say: "Time Out! Hurricane! Hurricane! No Fair! You hack! this game is broke! fuck you! cheap! Hack!"

It will only "happen" if some tin-can sub full of starved, crazed Norks that have been submerged for months eek their way up to our coast while our Navy is licking its scrimmage wounds and sneaks off a cheap shot with some mad max BM pad-in-tow on a non-target like Spokane, WA. tfw the Norks catch the most technologically advanced nation, biggest economy and biggest military hegemon with its pants down b/c a Huhhhrikaneniggah and a dipshit POTUS that failed to appoint bureaufags.