/HTG/: MOAR MAPS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5u8FP
archive.is/hRx7H
youtube.com/watch?v=YaM6_yiUchw
youtube.com/watch?v=f_cT4vSOSMo
youtube.com/watch?v=FUsRLF8fFJA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119405219/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Search area we are looking at currently for front companies and properties that are either abandoned or for rent/lease. Post your findings here with links and a basic gesalt that summarizes why it's a front (non-informative website, location looks unused/is for rent, strange number of cameras on building etc.).

Our next step will be to map out front companies, abandoned/for sale/lease buildings and transport companies that are being used for trafficking (both entire corps and portions of larger companies' fleets).

Fuck, forgot the pic

Toasting in untarnished bread before the frankposters show up

Bump, let's do this shit.

So do we have enough data to start the map showing fronts, truck fleets used for trafficking and abandoned/for lease properties?

Doesn't take long usually.

/FRANKHOURS/

WHO THE FUCK UP?

Keep up the great work anons, human traffickers are the worst, you are all doing God's work.

D.K. Drapery Hardware
2556 E Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90023

Another odd place I found, could be a front worth checking out. After that, I would say it wouldn't hurt mapping out what we have so far and seeing what connections we might make.

Appreciate it user

I think we should just start graphing the data. We can always add more dots to the map. Should I use pic related or start again? We might want to look at the data in total.

spine beetles are coming

Dig into Holmed corporation and Woburn, MA.

Keep digging anons.

That map worked out well last time.

What did (((he))) mean by this?

redpill me on "They Live"

Was it a documentary after all?

HAHAHAHA

Why did he delete his account bros?

You tell me

archive.is/5u8FP
archive.is/hRx7H

G-g-guys it's a shill right?

Alright, starting on what I have. Maybe make a pastebin for the fronts/truck fleets and post it

Friendly reminder this who the shills have as their ring leader. And no, A6 has never refuted anything in those screen shots.

it's not the jews right? all the antisemitism on Sup Forums are definitely anti-anon5 shills

Are the mods gonna do something about this turbokike?

>showing how butthurt you are by reporting
was this image supposed to make you look good?
nigga what? I made up the term frankposting and was harassing frank before A6 started showing up in KBs. You are a newfag.

The information I'm getting out must really upset you.

>Can't address the posts at all except with weak ass ad hominems

Not really, go post it somewhere else though

Why have you guys not started a dedicated frank general or something?

Chequed

This is the /FrankGeneral/. We already agreed on that.

Nah, and A5 hasn't even been around here for several days so you guys don't even have an excuse.

Keep crying kike. You can jump on board with frankposting and fight the psy-op or you can keep chasing his "leads"

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHILL

Don't you guys ever get tired of sucking Jew cock? Like doesn't the taste wear on you after a while?

I'll update that one paste bin I have in the other channel. For the truck fleets do you want just anything that looks like it could be used by the networks.

THREAD THEME: GROOOOVVVEEE STREEEEEEEEEETTTT
youtube.com/watch?v=YaM6_yiUchw
It's a party it's a party it's a party
It's a party it's a party it's a party

>Nigger hands
>Human

Pick one you schizophrenic idiot

>shills ever getting tired of being such faggots
If only pham.

What's up with all the shills flying the Gadsden? Especially when A5 hasn't even been participating much lately. Bored losers just waiting for him to show up?

Yea, companies like Villareal or Barillas Trucking are probably certainties. Any of them that might be of interest.

They're attacking /HTG/ because some of them are pedophiles or involved with trafficking.

Even Media Matters doesn't attack these threads which says a lot.

>sucking jew dick
>sucks Frank "it's not the jews" Jr's dick
your insults are bretty weak and low energy spine boy.

REDPILL ME ON THE "THEY LIVE" GLASSES FRANKYBOI

How big do you think they have to be to qualify as "fleets?" I would think at least 5-10. Unfortunately you could have subtle changes that mark out some trucks from others so they can hide in sections among bigger lots with other trucks.

Oh yeah I'm well aware, I'm a regular. I'm just sad to see them besmirching the flag of freedom and liberty by trying to sabotage an operation intended to help others.

>ghostfleets
get that frankspeak out of here, niggerfaggot

yeh its really really weird
who here /frankposting/?

What was it like the first time? Did Schlomo promise you some of his shekels, only to whip them out of your grasp when the deed was done? Did you feel shame?

Probably 10-15 vehicles. Maybe less if you can get in on Street view to determine if their trucks are non-descript/have no markings on them.

They should have never introduced the meme flags to begin with.

Think it was meant to fuck with the board culture tbhfam.

/htg/ faggots are on suicidewatch because /frankposters/ are refreshing the calatog just waiting to post the freshest franks they got. We're always lurkin', like that Waka Flocka song

youtube.com/watch?v=f_cT4vSOSMo

My boys they be lurkin'
My boys they be lurkin'
My boys they be lurkin'
Nigga we lurkin'
My dawgs they be lurkin'
My dawgs they be lurkin'
My dawgs they be lurkin'

SQUAD

>doesn't even spell shlomo right
You jews sure are strange.

3-D glasses can be modified to see chimeras and remains of ancient continent eating giants

wrong link youtube.com/watch?v=FUsRLF8fFJA

What's a subhuman degenerate like yourself even doing on this board?

Everything the mods do is to fuck with this place tb.h

I said "fleets." As in a group of vehicles.
I didn't call them ghostfleets even though it could be an accurate term as they're sets of vehicles used to transport groups of (potentially dying) humans undercover and potentially as a separate/secret part of a bigger group.
So assblasted about words.

I can't use streetview for some reason, haven't been able to for a few weeks. Just won't let me zoom in close enough, even on normal places I used to be able to.
But I can redo my Transport map to include the potential Fleets.

Is this the memeflag frankposting party gen now?

>What's a subhuman degenerate like yourself even doing on this board?
cyberbullying

This is Sup Forums faggot, where the fuck do you think you are? Maybe you should go back to plebbit

Isn't it weird how an user contacted Frank's mom and suddenly Anon5 goes dark?

you seem pretty butthurt famalam

Nah, we're just laughing at you guys that hard due to your constant stupidity really.

when real anons skim through these threads they appreciate the dank trap beats and high energy from frankposters
how the fuck is he gunna explain this to his mom?

This thread is very interesting and amusing

he's gonna an hero probably.
>mfw he gets a full honor spine beetle funeral with all his PMC present

Nah I actually get a kick at how fucking dumb most of you guys are desufampai

Literally no one on Sup Forums likes or appreciates dindu music, you'd know this if you weren't so new

Oh also we should look into the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU).
ILWU Local 10 in San Francisco is very involved with Antifa and BAMN, and would also have an in with trafficking networks due to their type of work. Maybe LA has a division

Why don't you guys just go back to so you can jerk off to threads about interdimensional race mixing or some shit like that?

I didn't even know warehouse unions were a thing. Maybe we could check and see if there are any in LA and what locations are a part of the network

>this is just so hilarious
>i'm laughing so hard right now
>holy fuck what a hoot

Frankposting is genuinely the stupidest and most hilarious shit I've ever seen anyone try to pull on Sup Forums. I've never seen so much dedication or determination to push a shitty dox in my life. And to think that you guys didn't even get it right makes things that much funnier.

>not bobbing your head up and down to gucci mane while you drive by in the the 64 impala and mean mug Frank while sporting some "they live" raybans
>not exhaling a toke of some DUDEWEED into Franks face while he cowers in fear and tells you to "please stop"

You've never been a chad. Wiggers > Frank

>FIDF now telling /frankposters/ to go back to /x/
at least keep a consistent narrative

I think he's just abit upset.

About that, Frank doesn't live in Woburn, his dad might though.

>if I post a frog maybe I can blend in

I mentioned it because I know some of you faggots like to hang out there.

/x/ doesn't name the Jew, just like our nigga Yung Frank

I see some patterns forming in the data my dudes

It's literally near the spots I went to go recon a few weeks ago

Gotta add the trucking fleet and front company data to it too though before I jump the gun.

>Frankposters are shills
>FIDF are shills
>Frankposters confirmed as posing as FIDF
>FIDF now trying to pose as Frankposters
>shills shilling shills shilling shills

>recon
liar, you were playing planetside 2 with Frank. You never went to go investigate shit because their is no investigation

I drove to downtown LA several times and just didn't mention it because I had to pass through the city and the main highways lead through that area.

Neck yourself.

Gas the Frankposters, Meme War now

>you have no list
>you have no investigation
>you have no leads

Same shit every time with you guys.

You try way too hard to fit in here user.

Also if you really did drive around LA looking for ghostfleets and MDC's off Anon5's suggestions, that's both hilarious and sad.

I need that list by the way, done with the abandoned properties.

Holy shit this is juicy as fuck the search area just got honed down to a few dozen blocks if the data stays consistent.

Vernon is well known for corruption and trafficking, and a few people I know hustle there. Cry harder.

Brit who's been trolling him since toothpaste dox checking the fuck in.

You guys look into this place yet? A & B Inc. Storage and shipping containers.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119405219/

>admitting to being a wigger
Sad, blacks actually respect white people who aren't total fucking race traitors.

Kinda outside of the search area. Is it abandoned or something?

>franks friend knows some "hustlers"

I don't believe that for 1 second

>and a few people I know hustle there
now you are larping too? kek, when does it end with you schizos?

Just wading through the locations and the frank posters, almost done.

Frank would have to have a friend for that to happen

who needs friends with you can make sockpuppets?