!!!!ABSOLUTE HAPPENING!!!! - Charlottesville 2.0 - NELSON EDITION

Black Jewish Journalist 'Afua Hirsch' calls for toppling of Nelson monument, 'White Supremacist' being the motivation.

I'm sick of this.

>inb4 Cecil Rhodes statue goes down too

>Word of a Cunt
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/we-wouldnt-put-up-a-statue-to-nelson-or-robert-e-lee-today

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery
battleofmaldon.org.uk/
naseby.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_districts_and_their_ethnic_composition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_Regum_Britanniae
washingtonexaminer.com/britains-foremost-naval-historian-nelsons-column-must-stand-in-place/article/2632461
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please archive those

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

Afua Hirsch

Can we please bump this?

> Afua (((Hirsch)))
A nigger-jew

I pray to the gods this happens. It would redpill millions of people.

Never gonna happen. This is very different to confederate statues and people absolutely wouldn't stand for it.

Mate I remember visiting this ship in Portsmouth as a boy and it was truly incredible to see.

Won't happen. That abomination can fuck right off.

Georgia boy here, we were saying the same thing up until Antifa became a thing.

In the cities where leftists are the majority they do it by vote, in places where they aren't the go into cemeteries with hammers. I have a friend who has his militia buddies camping out in front of a statue, lel

Please, take the time to pay this man the respect he deserves. A Naval War Hero, Lord and Commander, defender of the Crown.

F

Even the average immigrant doesnt want it taken down and the british lublic mainly just wants to be left alone and is apathetic. A lot of tourists and people in general would hate it being taken down because its so iconic and is a tourist attraction in the fucking TRAFALGAR square

>we will never have a muslim mayor in london. never gonna happen

He said he's agnostic on BBC question time didnt even defend sharia and his daughters dont wear hijab desu

I'd still rather them taking down one of Churchill instead. The optics would be great, a bunch of nogs, pakis and antifa trannies working together to destroy anything remotely British.

Can you guys make a list of monuments to visit here? When I was in GA, I was going to visit the CSA statues, but figured they'd always be up. Don't want to make the same mistake. Here's my list so far

>Statues of Oliver Cromwell (MPs want it melted down in front of Westminster)
>Polish War Memorial
>Rhodesian mercenary statue
>Lee Rigby Memorial at the Royal Fusiliers Barracks (already torn down a few times)
>Cecil Rhodes statue at Oxford
>Churchill Grave (you say it'll never happen now but Spain just voted to dig up Franco)
>Buckden Pike - not controversial, but comfy
>Cannon Hill Park Boer War Memorial
>Coombe Hill 2nd Boer War Memorial (also Mau Mau Uprising)
>Armenian Genocide Memorial in Wales (angry Turks rioted when it was unveiled and the cross has been smashed a few times)

This.

battleofmaldon.org.uk/

Dunno if you've been to Trafalgar, but the Trafalgar monument is without a doubt one of the most important to us, and the surrounding Square itself. You will have an unbelievable view of Big Ben if you go up the steps of the National Gallery and look over the entire square and beyond.

Have fun, it took my breath away.

naseby.com/

F

Wow what a combo!

I'm an American, my favorite memorial there is George Washington's statue, just because of the story it has behind it.

>statue gets made
>some historian finds his journal
>said he never wanted to step on British soil again
>builders shipped in a bunch of American dirt to build the statue on top of

Cool! I was in the area, I think, near Brandon-On-Sea to see the 6th century Anglo-Saxon church. That's a monument in itself, imo

>Agnlo church built from the ruins of a Roman fort

It's all I have.

I've been to Maldon and read the poem many times. It's epic. It says on the website that Byrhtnoth lost the battle, but in fact he saved the town from getting snowniggered with his honourable and noble sacrifice.

Bonus! Maldon is one of the whitest places in the UK. The spirit of Byrhtnoth lives on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_districts_and_their_ethnic_composition

Also, the battle of Maldon on the Blackwater is where GRRM got the inspiration for the battle of the Blackwater in Game of Thrones.

White is Right friend.

It is time to form militias and to protect these statues with force. Not even kidding.

What does it matter? The country he fought for and represents doesn't exist any more.

I'll check it out in my free time, maybe Sunday.

It's a weird question, but they don't teach Americans much about British history. What do Brits think about the Welsh and King Arthur?

From what I've heard from this crazy Welshman I was talking to;

>They were the true native Brits on the island
>Picts and Anglos fucked their shit up
>Retreated to the hills, continued speaking their language, united by King Arthur

I've found a memorial in the middle of nowhere in central Wales to the spot where the last Welsh prince died, and where there's some Welsh Republican Army rally (lel) every year. It sounds noble but they're mostly communists

Passed the Owain Glyndwr statue a few times on my way to and from Snowdon.

I want an acceleration of the coming revolution. Please do it, nigger-jewess.

Idiot. They're doing this to draw us into a civil war with leftist retards. If you're going to form militias and use force, then use it on the source of the problem... the Jews.

Fuck off wanker. The statue stays, its beautiful, its an important part of Naval History and English history too.

Welsh are pure celtic. English are about 70% celtic, 30% anglo saxon. The legend of Arthur has been traditionally set after the Romans left and during the Anglo Saxon invasion since Geoffrey of Monmouth. In some versions he is a former Roman commander. In fact, the legend of Arthur began not in Wales, but in Brittany in France, where Britons migrated from Wales during the Anglo Saxon invasion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_Regum_Britanniae

>its an important part of Naval History
Why does that concern a country with no navy?
>and English history too.
And England that's dead. It's not the same country.

Nigger kike the lowest form

THIS IS THE MOST BLUEPILLED POST IVE EVER SEEN ON Sup Forums HOLY SHIT

Says the poster with a meme flag

washingtonexaminer.com/britains-foremost-naval-historian-nelsons-column-must-stand-in-place/article/2632461

>Professor Lambert writes:

>At first glance Afua Hirsch's opinion piece in the Guardian seemed to be a spoof, but if there is a joke I couldn't find it.

>The lazy assumption that Nelson should be cast into oblivion misses the essence of history, the means by which we understand how we arrived at the present. History is not about the past, but about how we explain the contemporary world, and plot a course forward. Taking down statues and removing reality serves no-one. When Nelson spoke in support of the slave trade it was legal, and was widely believed to generate critical skilled manpower for the Royal Navy on which British national security depended.

>Nelson, unlike Wilberforce, saved his country from defeat and destruction, his success in that task made him the national hero, and that is why he stands where he does. Had he failed, Napoleon would be in his place. In stark contrast to the creative thinking that shapes the case against Nelson, no man who reached the deck of a British warship remained a slave, and there were many African and Caribbean sailors in Nelson's Navy. They were paid and treated exactly the same as all other men, rated by skill, and paid by rate. There is no tokenism in the presence of black sailors on the Plinth, or the Mural in the House of Lords. Furthermore Nelson was not a "white supremacist", this agenda of hatred and fear emerged in those parts of the United States where the white population felt threatened by larger populations of former slaves, it only emerged after the American Civil War, fifty years after Nelson's death. To accuse him of sharing this ideology is crass in the extreme.

>Why does that concern a country with no navy?

Give her the London look with acid

They should be FUCKING SCARED TO DEATH to attack the Anglo-Celtic heritage

I will literally defend this statue

Let's get rid of them, with this NEW petition. I strongly recommend that you check it out:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0

>Bluepilled
Im stating the facts of the matter you fucking idiot

Lemme guess you think saying "nigger" online is some revolutionary act

That's a gorgeous ship right there.

And yeah, that would redpill millions, although I imagine just the article had an effect.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Spoopy skelly

In the classic art threads my favorite paintings are in this style, a man dying bravely and his aides/confidants/family gathering around in their last moments. It is literally the most noble manifestation of humanity in all its forms.

Goblin face. Scary smile. Bleak undeadish skin tone.
Creature of hell.

How does this make Sup Forums feel?

Btw, any rallies scheduled to take it down?
>inb4 they lasso a rope around it and it topples 150 feet, killing a dozen tourists

Hes right though you fucking cunt. This country isn't like it used to be don't you understand? I want the statue to stay as well but what he said isn't wrong. This country is a word and the fucking ground is nothing because we are all to fucking weak to stop this shit government from doing this. Look at what has happened all those red pills if Washington were alive today he would have started another revolution.

Surrounded by rainbow fags. Already a desecration.

Thank you matey these are beautiful

Bit rude

/thread

If you don't make shitskins and kikes scared, they'll level all of your heritage including the British museum

Rhodes must fall is a thing

Where have u been?

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

What I'm saying is, before you know it, that horrible little nigger will get the momentum he needs from this Trafalgar shite to try taking it down again.

what is archive.is

The alumini of the university started threatening to cancel donations over it. That statue is staying exactly where it is.

If you go to Liverpool, they still have the posts on the docks they would attach the slaves chains to, but if you go you risk the chance of being mugged at spoon point, scousers be crazy

is that statue man wielding a sai, or is it just the shittiest most useless sword hilt in history

I wanna die

If they can't even get Rhodes taken down they certainly aren't getting Nelson.

i like round the corner from it, i can practically spunk on it from my window

>Black Jewish Journalist

Tri-breed vermin

Isn't Nelson the dude who saved Britain from Napoleon?

WE

We're doing it too

Just recolonize us lad. That's a beautiful statue. We can't allow let this malignancy to spread.

Nelson's column isn't going anywhere. We should keep an eye on the smaller and less well known statues though.

I want to bash her face in with a brick.

>THAT WAS JUST MY FIRST FORM!!!!!!

PUSH IT. TREND IT. GET IT DONE GUYS.

This isn't going to stop until every single monument has snipers waiting in nearby bushes. Let it be known to the lefties that desecrating our history will be the last thing they do

>Probably the greatest hero in British history except for beef wellington

HE IS WHITE AND NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOOOOOOOWN!!!!

Who?

>Statue of Revolutionary War Colonel Who Fought With George Washington Just Got Beheaded

I know Brits will find this funny, but I'm hating our chimp level 'countrymen' right now for destroying what little history we have.

Aye it's a nice monument.

off the top of my head the woman is an Angel/Victory lifting Nelson to heaven, the sword with 4 crowns represent Neslons major victories, Trafalgar, St Vincent, Nile and Copenhagen, the men in chains are prisoners of their respective theatres of war

Nelson resting his foot on cannon and fallen enemy

A British sailor can be seen at Nelsons side

A flag cleaverly hides Nelsons missing arm

Britannia is weeping

The skelly is death

AYO AMERIKKKA WUZ NEVER GREAT. WHY WHITE BOIS NEVA MAKE STATUES OF MIKE BROWN N TRAYVON N SHEEIT????

Its over, im just waiting for the kikes to topple it anyday now, the blackpill is a hard truth

No, actually, brits don't find it funny. Most of us have the better part of being American in our culture. During the time of Washington, the peasantry in England was the slave class under the Aristocracy. Now I love my history like the next fellow, but they were bad times if you were a commoner. Americans like George Washington were great men who dreamed of freedom from this slavery, as did every English commoner at the time. You and I are not very different at all, we might eat different foods, you call it a Fork I call it a Fowk, what does it matter. In the end, we are the same and our greater values are the same. You cant deny this.

Ask them if they are willing to tear down Martin Luther King Jr.'s statues and rename every MLK boulevard ? MLK was expressly against homosexuality.

> a nigger kike

Lynch + gas at the same time?

Would make for an incredible film if Hollywood wasn't so fucked up.

F

its so unfair that jews have a deformity that transcends race. it doesn't matter what they breed with, they can be happy knowing its a jew

Are you allowed on board?

Do it faggots! I just wanna see Lindybeige sperging out and go full Mosley.

Someday, before I become an ancientfag, I will get to Britain.

>Lindybeige sperging out and go full Mosley.
Would pay to see Lindybong unite the UK and kick out shitskins desu

When you get here, please keep an open mind, London is the equivalent of San Francisco times a thousand, mixed with Afghanistan and Pakistan and Africa. Just remember to remain within tourist destinations and Central London, straying too far off without knowing where you're going can potentially result in projectile vomiting, being mugged, raped, being mugged AND raped AND then stabbed, or someone simply throwing acid in your face and stealing all your shit.

And always use a Taxi. Do not fucking fall for the Bus Meme. The Bus you're thinking of is another Tourist attraction, ran by tourist attraction buses and yes they are double decker and yes they typically are open topped buses. Do NOT get on public transport like a Bus to minimize potential ending up in the zones I'm warning you not to go to, and being stuck with the residents of those zones in the bus!!!!!!!!! NIGHTMARE scenario. The London Underground is something you really should experience, it should really be considered a tourist destination by itself, and you will find everyone there, just keep your possessions in your inner jacket ZIP (very important) pocket, and zip your jacket up to your neck, as there is a 1 billion pound sterling industry of Thieving dirty fucking gypsy cunts (Roma gypsy filth) ruining peoples lives down there (No I was never mugged but it makes me angry thinking about it happening to others).

I can't understand what she is saying but I'm sure it's profoundly stupid given the title

Ebonics is a very difficult language to master, I've seen only a few people on Sup Forums who were able to de-cypher this ancient 'missing link' form of communication.