Can You Debunk Pizzagate?

If you believe it isn't real, then please debunk it and show your work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump before it gets DELET

cnn said it was debunked

H O T S H I T

It's illegal to look into that sort of thing...

its nothing man, people play dominos on cheese and pasta all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Impossible.

Motherloving god ! I did not believe that it was true this pizzagate story. I thought that it was a Sup Forums hoax...

it's really a bit of both. bogus evidence and the real shit.

I will say this: the evidence surrounding the case is enough to warrant a federal investigation.

umm, like seriously, are you literally going to post this anti-semetic right wing conspiracies? CNN said it was fake, it's settled politics.

Where did the David Flinstone emails come from, who the heck is David Flinstone? Whatever happened with that insane thing in Hawaii?

You can't prove a negative moron

Kys please you kike faggot

You sure about that, shill?

This symbol is in the new Taylor Swift video, and is also a snake eating own tail.

This post looks like satire.

I can tell from some of the statements and from seeing quite a few shills in my time.

Am I sure about one of the most fundamental and elementary rules of logic?
Yes

IT'S THE DORITO CHIP
DORITOS ARE PEDOPHILE SATANISTS

Nah its de f true. When the story broke I was like yep Cathy O'Brien, Ted Gunderson, and many others were proven right, if you look further into the tony Rodriguez materials you can see how it connects to the secret space programs too.

I'm a private investigator and I do consulting for the FBI. I live in mostly in my car to save time and post here from Starbuck's wifi. I have sifted through the informations for the past 3 months. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within these informations. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

It's not true because you're a sub 100 IQ idiot who believes the world is run by shape shifting lizard people who control the jews who have infiltrated the government at top levels to secretly plot Armageddon so they can rule the world (even though they already rule the world.) and make mankind slaves. And also turn frogs gay.

I would show you the proof that Pizzagate is
a hoax, if only their harddrive didn't have a fucking
hole in it from a bullet.

What rule of logic is that? The one that makes you better at dominos when on cheese as opposed to pasta?

What the fuck are you talking about you worthless fucking piece of shit. There are fbi documents proving you are a fucking idiot. I'd love to watch you drawn and quartered no questions asked, no trial even if you are just a fucking idiot. You don't deserve to live you don't help my country.

Why did they change their logo?

Why did I get two viruses when that shit was going down and I couldn't help but type.

People that have been awake for a long time knew it years before this came out. I just never imagined the depths of their depravity or that they'd just rub it in our face that bad.

My country is doomed most americans are hopelessly brainwashed and fucking retarded and there are a lot more inbreds than anyone wants to admit.

HEIL HITLER
DOWN WITH PSYCHIC VAMPIRE PEDOPHILE JEWISH CULTISTS

twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433

the NSA saw these posts

First you are too retarded to even understand what im saying

And this is literally talking about food

>Can You Debunk Pizzagate?
Nope, to many kikes involved and /pol is always right

It doesn't matter i've been on a list since myspace and 9/11 truth. I really think the only hope at this point would be divine intervention. Why would you type this?

I've never seen this, what is the context?

Also I grew up experiencing the feral nigger first hand and tried my whole life to not be racist but it made me see them for who they truly are and they are subhuman scum who deserve the continent of africa to themselves. They will never be a threat to humanity ever again and we'd never hear from them because they can not build a normal functioning society.

How much money is Podesta making from his literally hot dog stand in Hawaii? Can you verify that this is an actual business?

Wikileaks ID please?

it's absolutely real, the election took all the steam out of the threads, but its real. Anyone who says otherwise wasnt here for th eoriginal threads or is shilling misinformation distilled by alex jones and joe rogan. No one bar those original Sup Forums threads mapping out the shops around comet ping pong, has the story straight. Cannot believe how much alex spun it in the 911 jre episode. Absolutely exposed him.

I have a lot more about pizzagate I can post but youre all newfags.

This is an analogy for their job. Don't put bad info in this thread, please.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141

A screenshot taken from a related instagram to a friend of alefantis.

King crimson was based.

Burden of proof is on all the conspiracy retards, not the people being accused.

Pizzagate was proven to be a hoax to distract us from the real problem in our nation. We have antifa in the streets along with neo nazis trying to destroy America and you're worried about some pizza maker that has kids in cages under a basement that doesn't exist? You're outta your fuckin mind and you are the reason why our movement got derailed. The same people that spout off about "white" nationalism are the same ppl pushing this pizzagate nonsense out. We need to reject identity politics and DISREGARD conspiracy theories.

Anyways those are my two cents, I'll prob get called a shill but we know how that goes around here

MAGA!

SHADALAY!

It's the evidence presented by "conspiracy retards," that need explaining, not the assumptions made by those who claim it is false.

"That's silly," "It's fake," and other claims must be backed up.

At least with the 9/11 conspiracy and JFK, you can actually use science to suggest that these conspiracies are false. With Pizzagate, no one will step up to the plate and, as I said before, SHOW YOUR WORK.

I want this to be debunked. I'm willing to listen, if you have the explanations. Simply shrugging it off as ludicrous is not an argument.

Checked.

bump

Sounds like they are gay
Or he recommended him a hotdog stand
"Your" doesnt mean that he owns it

Is this in Hawaii?

This is what I meant by show your work. We might actually have something to cross out. Still not enough, but something.

I think it was in Florida about a month ago

Anyway, OP will never get a shill to actually debunk shit. Shills subvert good posts without posting compelling evidence or arguments. It's why pizzagate believers are so rabid in their belief