Can't relate to family now that I am red pilled

Gay family thinks I'm a nazi.. still won't back down from beliefs. What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Become a gay nazi

Try redpill if that fails defoo them

By the way always try to have a calm discussion whenever they ask me about shit , I never bring it up. Usually always leads to ww2, They can not comprehend that their are two sides to that complex affair... speilberg writes history in their mind ig.

>tfw redpilled family
>dad sees niggers as different species
>mother refers to moroccans as 'Reefmonkeys'
>brother rants about kikes everyday

Feels good man

who cares

They do exist.

Fucking lucky man.

iktf

Don't push too hard. Your family is important. Some people don't want to wake up, and never will. Drop subtle hints only when they come up. Point out little things when talking about current events, etc. Don't go full sperg.

This. Don't give up OP, but be subtle

Shelter some Syrian refugees. Once they rape your family, and they will, they will come to our side.

How did kike programming take such a hold on people? Even when presented with facts its still "muh guilt"

Just tell them what brought you to your beliefs, user. I hate the white identity shit myself, and think it is leading to the destruction of globalist opposition, but still I hold to western civilization and the values of the west. Tell your family that you cannot sit by while others are subverting and destroying the grand tapestry of the west. Explain to them that this is not all a coincidence. Wake em up man. If it does not work, just stay strong in yourself, because if your ideas align with the truth, then they are worth dying for, worth paying any price.

HAHAHA, family still owns guns and conservative. One of those damn Israel loving cuckservative type deals.

Came here to say this.
It's hard to watch them absorb the liberal poison but it's harder to have them hate you and break contact.
If you care you will avoid all politics around them, and respectfully request they do the same.
If they won't quit bringing it up then you distance yourself every time they do until they see you are serious.
Don't ever completely cut ties with family over opinions.
Good luck user, a lot of us are in the same boat, myself included

want more redpill? look up Michael Lavaughn Robinson

We're your family now.

Solid.

They are family who cares. They are stuck with you. My family knows all of my opinions.

Valid point as well.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
How does your family feel about the greybacks also?

I guess I'll let it cool down and then pick vague points to make priority on the surface. Nationalized banking system, end to degenerate cultural marxism and high focus on the family, vetted or no migrants, End of welfare state.. stop paying apes and arabs to have so many kids etc. No aid to Israhell... save JQ for last.

funnily enough they embrace it. son of confederate veterans. Muh honor, Muh heritage. yet supports god damn israel.

no, YOU move, bigot.

You have to understand the boomer generation. They didn't have anything but MSM and encyclopedias.
It didn't help they were sheltered from everything by their parents that lived through the Great Depression.
Then the boomers were too lazy to do anything but teach the bullshit they were taught, and so on.
The youngest generations grew up with the internet and Photoshop and can easily pick out Jewish trickery because they do the same shit.
The internet will be the downfall of the Jew, which is why they try so hard to get it censored.
What I hate is the millennials who grew up with the ability to see through the bullshit, but willingly blind themselves by hiding in hug boxes.
Again, a lot of that can be attributed to the boomers feeding them the special snowflake crap and completely lacking any discipline, plus the belief that if they don't see it personally then it can't be real.
I feel like most liberal millennials are just extremely spoiled and lazy, wanting everything handed to them the way their parents did.

Excellent point user. I'll let the flame of latest argument die down and then play it cool from now on. Siblings and father totally red pilled. Mom is exactly what you described. Very large extended family though. 31 cousins, promise I'm not a mexican lol. Most of them very from commie to "merican republican muh israel" a couple at least listen but still think Hitler killed 6goyrillian jews in a volcano or whatever this years hollocaust movie was trying to say.

Vary**

Side note on the same subject line: WHY HAS NOTHING GONE DOWN YET. Not even a minor race war/civil war/rebellion? wtf are we doing? Waiting to get sent to FEMA camp? Where is the action? (not the dodge challenge pretty sure he was a plant)

But which route is the True Ending?

Or more important: where is the unity? can't we stick to our core and be a united front?

2 or 4, depending on how good looking you are.

>50 years of being tuned out and ignored
>never respected my opinions or beliefs

I gave up, and stopped talking to my family last year.

we still need a leader though... no one wants to be JFK'd

Oh, well I'm a God damned Commiefornian who had a beaner infest his bloodline. Could be worse man; they are just as Christcucked and much more liberal than your folks seem to be. Bless you southron motherfuckers.

Kikery, immeasurable kikery and the fact that we aren't mainstream yet so normies dislike us

Ask them "how can you not look at the current state of affairs and not notice that niggers are subhuman and jews are running the show? seriously, I thought it was obvious at this point"

My mom is so fucking delusional. I watched Hitler Greatest Story Never Told, and a couple days later it slipped in conversation that I thought Hitler did nothing wrong. She isn't able to wrap her mind around that I believe that, I ended up "taking it back" or whatever.... but anyone else's mom would be able to tell that it's bullshit. Her brain literally shuts down, and makes believe that I'm a good goy. I fire red pills at her all the time, and she stutters like a broken robot. She is the worst lefty I've ever known..

>this entire post
Underage b&

Hey David!

Tell them to go to a concentration camp and hang themselves

Like eisenhower's rhine meadows camp? or a German camp with soccer teams, money, a swimming pool, kindergarten, theater, etc etc?

>get accusation of being a kike
Alright, I'll just tell you what I would have done five years ago back when. I went FULL fucking stormfag and would never cease to reveal my power level; now that is the autistic thing to do. Don't do that, just drop subtle redpills now and then because if you don't then their normie minds will just discredit it instantly from that point forwards. Redpill them on the kikes, newfriend, it is your duty

Time is getting short. How long it takes to unkike one mind... wikileaks needs a jew leak branch.

Same advice here; drop subtle redpills. Even if they don't change, they'll eventually have their "I'm not racist or anything, but" moments. When we become /fashy/ again they will go along with it all just like stupid fucking normans tend to do.

Well a significant detail I left out of the story was that it was 3 years ago.

This.
My mom is Jewish and she contantly tries to buy me with shekels and a marriage with a Goldman girl

jesus man. Good on you for not going full zionist talmud subscriber. The world honestly needs jews to stand up to jews. Or we are all going to drown in blood.

>My mom is Jewish
Damn. I'm sorry man.

>Mom is Jewish

Ben! Hows it going man? Long time no talk.

Good on you buddy boy

>None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

And other catchy phrases. But truth. There are those so inundated with their perceptions that they will fight you tooth and nail.

Nazi harder

Shill president, rapefugee invaded europe, world pushing for ww3, BLM antifa bluehairs screaming for white genocide... whole white world turning into south africa?

Drop all the jew-related bullshit. Just keep it to yourself.

Instead, talk with them about the ongoing withering of the white race. Talk about the downsides of mass migration. Cover extensively the anti-white sentiments coming from the liberal camp. Emphasize how they're related to real Communists through Marxism, show how the antifa are waving Soviet flags. All of this must work.

As I said, any jew-related bullshit won't help you at all and will only rustle their jesuit jimmies. Don't do it. Besides, by doing that, you're only diverging from your main point.

never back down comrade

I think the subtle red pill approach will be the best. Still wish we could achieve group cohesion and do real life shit off this shitty site without being antifa'd or watched by (((Big Brother))). When is off the board onto the podium going to work? Does this lead to shitty martial law and does that lead to camps? how to win?

Pretty sure you should kill yourself you racist fascist faggot.

Not before at least a clip worth of commies goes down first. Plus 8 for niggers. Plus 100 for zionist.

>tfw you're italian and both sides of your family are superfash
Feels good to be a pastanigger
My grandpa gets hyped whenever I mention Mussolini

quarter potato nigger here.

Im not white nationalist but I am against degeneracy which my family seems to not understand the ramifications of. The frogs are turning gay and they don't even care!

maybe pol will thrive in a post apocalypse anyway. God knows left won't lol

You'll be all right, user.

My dad was alt right before I was.

He's kinda boomer nationalist tho. I redpilled him on ((((them))))