How can I help our movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>our movement
GTFO shill

Make pro-white propaganda.

setup a super highspeed camera outside and capture some ayy ships. that's the secret to filming them

There are no redpilled filmmakers retard

expose Michael Lavaughn Robinson

Shia is that you?

Careful, you might get shwacked at worst. Purposely blacklisted and schemed into bankruptsy at 2nd best.

Focus on the Holocaust if youre serious. It's so ingrained that it is such a massive repill. The house of cards comes after.

Make films about race realism. Show IQ stats, etc.

Fantastic, I've been trying to get in contact with you user! I would love to exchange information (fake emails or twitters or whatever). I need advice, my "film making" is different but I think you could really help (stuff like lighting, frame). What tips do you have for a beginner (with no money)?

A film about the holocaust
but this time no propaganda just the truth (no jewish writers,actors,producers,directors,editors,etc)
Just the truth and how stupid sounds the 6 million.

We are around.

You have to come to America to even start making a difference in this industry. You're not going to be able to do anything even remotely helpful from Finland.

Just watch tube instructional videos. How to, low budget filmmaking, etc. Compositon and lighting is pretty easy to pick up through tutorials.

Use your skills to start making the conservative films that Hollywood won't. As an example look at the original Charles Bronson movie Deathwish. That is a film that would never be made today, because the lefties think it would be too violent, and it doesn't fall into their victim of society narrative.

>Crime riddles 1970's New York.
>Architect with a family turns into a gun toting vigilante after his wife and daughter are raped by a gang.
>Originally architect was a lefty and thought there was good in everyone, not a fan of guns.
>Starts looking for scum bags to blow the heads off of on a nightly basis.
>Crime rates in NYC drop, police report on vigilante but don't want to stop him because it is actually working.

If you haven't seen it then watch it, and you'll get an idea for the type of movies I am talking about. All this shit about making propaganda doesn't work. If you set out to make propaganda people will recognize it as such. Feed into people's natural recognition of right and wrong, and someone taking the revenge they could never do in their own lives.

Okey doke, that's pretty much what I figured.

pro-white propaganda

Prove to the world pedogate exists. Encourage those in the industry to talk, walk away from fame and burn the industry to the ground so artists with integrity and talent can give their gift of creativity to the world again.

Make a film about a smart, capable black guy who comes to the realization that his real problem, the real racism that he faces, is a leftist society that doesn't expect much from him.

GTFO

>Our movement
Get fucked

This. Call it "low expectations having mother fuckers."

This.

>conservative
>red pilled

Uh...

I won't come to the US before I have made enough of a name for myself in Europe.

Make content
Even milquetoast Casey Jane stuff helps, but if you're talented make things like "With Open Gates":
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Or like Take Back Our Future:
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg

Portray the truth, not fantasy

Make movies of this grill in the shower.

I think you have two routes.

1.) Documentary style, perhaps about white genocide, perhaps about the repercussions of globalism, perhaps about the contradictions and malevolence of the social justice crowd.

2.) Implicitly white films. Every film on the market is either implicitly or explicitly pushing multiculturalism, feminism, and egalitarianism. Make a film that can stand shoulder to shoulder with great Western works like The Odyssey, or Der Ring des Nibelungen, or The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Create.

Unironic DR3

Encourage traditional values

Make a sitcom where everyone is "redpilled" and drops truth bombs about how shitty shallow and false everything has become. Like a cast of George Carlins with no fucking mercy and no fucking pandering to anyone. Expose the lie our society has become and pull no punches.

Kubrick was

Actual Filmmaker user here.

OP, you're the same fin who posted when my screenwriter goy was posting a few weeks back (Remember the WGA card?).

Stop being so autistic. Just make shit that doesn't suck.

dont take anybody's advice on here for starters. try to find some like minded people in the industry and come up with some good shit.
i just want to watch a nice film/show that doesnt shove leftist propaganda down my throat desu.

Make a film about a German escaping from a post war Gulag in Russia.

I have no idea what you are talking about. But great if there's more like-minded people working in the industry here.

watch million dollar extreme world peace and get some ideas

You're never going to make a big enough impact then. The industry doesn't give a shit about anything outside of America and Chine.

leave no survivors

Nigger, do you have any idea how many of Hollywood history's greatest directors started their careers in Europe?

zionist documentaries, films
name the jew
expose the jew
expose the masons
expose the infiltration of christian churches by jews
make sure some jews have some accidents during filming

also a good idea

I'm a redpilled classical musician

I dunno what to do either

the holocaust but every ridiculous narrative must be in the movie. like the masturbation machines and the roller coaster than ejects them into an oven and shit. but be totally serious about it.

Ruin all the Jewish films make them unbearable for anyone right of john McCain

This don't forget the electric floor and pooping out the diamonds

Actually I know what to do, so every buddy listen to me right meow.

If you are truly a film maker, create a short about a future where white people are hunted down and put into cages by the brown hordes. Make it literally terrifying, first add like news reports about it, then the following scenes. Have whites being dragged out of cars, buildings in the cities. It doesn't even matter where it is, but prob its going to happen in the us because we are becoming south Africa 2.0....