Fuck white men

>be white
>work
>pay taxes
>gobment gives your taxes to foreigners
>the police arn't interested in helping you

why would white males want to contribute to society in any meaningful way, does anyone blame us?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/don-t-expect-police-to-come-out-after-a-crime-if-you-re-healthy-middleaged-and-speak-good-english-a3619956.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html
wired.co.uk/article/bbc-digital-pidgin-language-service
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/
archive.fo/daWwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good, bongs are waste of space.

lol that literally encourages crimes against white people

and polskis are good toilet cleaners

Lol poor britcucks. "Durh you dumb Amerilards have such an irrationsl fear of gubmint just give up your stupid guns already! Oops we gave up our guns and we're being flooded with paki pedophiles and somalians but at least i can still post le 52% face meme on Sup Forums after i enter my internet ID checkmate americunts!"

White genocide is real.

Polack are the turds of mankind, the Askhnazi Jews originated in Poland and not Khazaria like some believe.

Well we don't, and we won't until enough of the world is on fire

Becoming increasingly convinced that they are purposefully trying to incite us to violence with this total unreasonableness.

Haven't you learned? Sup Forums is always right, even when it doesn't want to be.

What the fuck is up with that name?

Man how do you people go on like this?
If I wasn't Hungarian I think I would have snapped already. Even knowing my people are safe, I'm still struggling to hold it together.
How are you westcucks not chimping out????

nvm

>terrorist injures himself stabbing you
>literally prioritized over the victims
>your tax money paid for his home, the knife he used to kill you, his education, etc
>you complain about the mess your country has become
>jailed for Islamophobia

Link it

How do you motherfuckers tolerate this? Even as a Hungarian, knowing my people are safe, I'm still struggling to hold it together. How have you westcucks not started chimping out yet? What the FUCK is it going to take???

What if you are a white man who does not speak English?

That's the point. Start killing cops. They're killing you.

This is the most jewish thing I have seen all day: Saving money by not protecting or serving the native british.

>why would white males want to contribute to society in any meaningful way
I work but haven't paid federal income tax in 5 years, fuck'em until I need to hire a jew to bail me out. Pretty sure I have unitl 7 years until I need to start fabricating back-evidence

RIP land of the Anglos
>Don’t expect police to come out after a crime if you’re healthy, middle-aged and speak good English
standard.co.uk/news/crime/don-t-expect-police-to-come-out-after-a-crime-if-you-re-healthy-middleaged-and-speak-good-english-a3619956.html

>Police chief suggests non-English speaking victims of crime will be given priority with white middle class men at the bottom of the list
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html

link, please.

Respect for rules, authority and perceived tradition is part of the national character. It's just that now the authority makes rules which undermine tradition, and many are confused. Furthermore, being sent to prison for expressing an illegal opinion results in a de facto state execution, on account of being purposefully put into a cell with a murderer.

Rule Britannia

I fucking despise how yank terms are being used in the Uk now.
>White men
For americans this makes sense seen as well Americans native population is a small minority, but for over here?
Using the word white could mean he`s talking about Polish people or he could even be talking about Romanians? the definition is so fucking vague (since Americans have to use loose terms because well most are entermixed ethnics).
Notice how nearly everytime we get a bullshit headline like this they always use American terms, not all the time but a big chunk.
We just cant pull our mouths from Americas arsehole can we?, thats going to be what fucks our country for good either that or Muslims or maybe Europeans because apparently Enlgish people are just not ok with being English.
>Nuke us soon Korea, please.

>Khazaria
No evidence for it. Ash are genetically Italian btw (before large parts of Italy got raped).

.. so, no link?

GREEN LIGHT TO STEAL WHITEY'S CARS
>Healthy middle-aged men such as himself might miss out. Mr Mackey said burglary victims would “probably always get a service” but that “vehicle crime, those sorts of things” were among the types of offence where police might not attend unless the person affected was vulnerable.

2/10 have a shekel, Moishe.

no, Sephardi Jews are med mixed, Italian and Spanish. Ashkenazim are north-east European admixture, mainly German and Polish.

Khazar jews exist, but are mostly a meme.

>apparently Enlgish people are just not ok with being English.
You don't say...
Wetin dey happen? The BBC's Pidgin news site is a huge deal:
wired.co.uk/article/bbc-digital-pidgin-language-service

Another reason why you shouldn't contribute to this fucked up society.
It doesn't even matter anymore, people are getting dumber and as soon as shitskins become a majority, everything will burn to the ground because everyone wants gibs and they don't want to work for it.

Stop the modern day slavery.

SeeObserver article is the first-hand interview with the Deputy Polcie chief. DailyMail article is the OP article about it.

HEY OP

WHAT PART OF PLEASE POST LINK DID YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND?

let's try again:

PLEASE POST LINK.

link please.

Its almost like (((they))) want us to drop out pf society to revolt

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/25/non-english-speaking-victims-crime-given-priority-police-chief/

right here man

wow we`re going to get dialectally slaughtered soon. Which actually is another problem, we`re talking like Americans now aswell.
the Southern accent will wipe out the rest and then it will converge to American. It wouldnt be bad if yanks didnt sound like fucking whistles.
I hope the best accent, the Yorkshire accent, previals.

dawwg...
archive.fo/daWwg

thnx brahirrim

tfw when Britbongs reveal their true power level

topkek
saved

Part
and
Parcel

Screen-capped and archived for future reference.

Whoops forgot a final touch :)

Britain is a fucking pathetic country full of massive pussies

>Turner Diaries send their regards

Is this board just wall to wall shills now? Where's the ice cream?

kek