White girl tortured by black teens and coach, excuse "to help her stretch"

thoughts Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=7vGjFEB47ZQ

I hope she's learned her lesson not to relax around blacks

If the races where reversed whed have multiple white teacher shooting already and the media literally shitting their intestines out

But she's white, it's just part and parcel of sports, goy :^)

It's absolutely horrible and disgusting to see this, young women are losing their innocence completely at such a young age. I just hope she and others have learned from this though, that niggers don't have compassion, are violent and dangerous.

this is why we used to lynch niggers

The fact that 90% of the comments on the video are anti-black is a good sign, indeed.

/Our Girl/ is redpilled.

I bet she counter-signals white people reguarily on social media.

Fuck niggers.

It will literally be the reason your opponents will discredit the video.

Tired of seeing this shill post
Sage

awww poor butthurt whitey

gonna cry like the faggot that lead your insecure protest in charlottesville that ended with him going to jail sobbing like a little bitch and the left winning in destroying your disgusting white power statues?

shes got huge tits for 13 year old

>left winning in destroying your disgusting white power statues
>having a temper tantrum about history is winning

>awww poor butthurt whitey
>having a temper tantrum about child abuse is weak

>2011+6
>around blacks never _____

Sorry whitey, buts yous gotta learn.

How did I just know that something is fucking crazy was going to involve a nigger...

You people are naive as fuck if you think this is enough to redpill a libtard or any of her family members about niggers.

i was thinking about not voting for trump next term because of all of the bullshit surrounding him but i'm so pissed off at niggers and spics i don't fucking care about their feelings anymore. obligatory Michael Lavaughn Robinson pisses me off even more

why do you expect from a bunch of niggers?

she is a whinney bitch

Niggers can be really funny at times :D

This isn't a race thing. If you watch the whole youtube there are vids of the guy doing the same thing to black girls.

It's about the dindu coach not having common sense

SPREAD YO LEGS BITCH

>It's about the dindu coach not having common sense

Dindu - common sense...

Pick one...

Try harder.

if i was the girl i would of head smashed or retaliated in self defense.

this so much, honestly .Sup Forums's obession with race makes it hard for it to properly asses situations or see other possibilities.

>Niggers don't know the meaning of the word "stop."
This is why they get filled with lead by the police so often.

bump