Trump pardons Arpaio!

archive.is/8ZYFs

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/287g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

fourth

Trump is the God of Arizona now.
I am assuming that he didn't pardon live on stage because he would get murdered by Antifa though?

I can't wait until this bot loses it's funding.

Nice. He should have done it on stage at the Phoenix rally, but at least he did it.

All shit breaks loose when he issues a second pardon.

About damn time.

purposefully and flagrantly ignored the orders of federal judges

locked legal citizens up for months on mere suspicions and did it so much that his prison had to built a makeshift campground

literally some messed up bullshit that goes entirely against the Bill of Rights and our Constitution, but hey,
fuck it
fuck it all because as long as the liberals are upset who needs those stupid old concepts

>pardoning literal racist bigot sheriffs who terrorize undocumented immigrants

THIS IS NOT WHAT I VOTED FOR

Chimpouts soon?

Fuck Trump. I hope he has a heart attack

There would have been a full-scale riot.
Now they know that they can't mess with Phoenix Police or else their nuts will be shot off

Say your prayers faggot.

>+0.02
+0.02
>+0.02
+0.02
>+0.02
+0.02
>+0.02
+0.02
>+0.02
+0.02

Praise Arpaio

>City people all voted for Hillary.

You mean urban parasites.

>quietly
>with an official statement
C R O O K E D M E D I A

Given the state of US politics at the moment, the right should just go all in to win at all costs. It's not like the left have ever had any ideals or ethics either.

A pardon implies guilt. Also, Gorka just quit in disgust.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK YOU NAZI CUNTS

This man is the reason why Arizona is red.
You need to say Thank You

He acted according to the law, faggot.
Doing your job as a federal officer shouldn't be a crime.
Also, topkek, your leddit spacing and overdramatical tumblrina posting is spot on if you're baiting
>fuck it
>fuck it all
Dat melodramatic repetition

Former Trump voter here.

as long as liberals are upset our rights are safe and nothing is wrong with how our president is doing his job

FUCK THE BILL OF RIGHTS, FUCK THE CONSTITUTION, FUCK THE RIGHT TO DUE PROCESS, AND ESPECIALLY FUCK THE RIGHT TO SEEK LIBERAL COUNSEL

THEY'RE ANTIQUED IDEAS THAT HAVE NO PLACE IN A SOCIETY THAT VALUES CONSERVATIVE POLITICS, AND IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY AFFIRMED BY THIS PARDON.

can I see your papers before I pray though, I don't want to end up kneeling before a spik

>federal judge jails someone without a trail for doing their job
>this fags main concern is the bill of rights for the illegals getting arrested

Post your chimpout gear ITT

>all
bad statistic sense, have we?

the only people that voted for hillary were urban retards.

>A pardon implies guilt
You're right we should have jailed him to prove he was innocent

>Doing your job as a federal officer shouldn't be a crime.
He's NOT a federal officer. That's why what he was doing was not legal.

>doing this while everyone is distracted by Harvey
4D CHESS

>meme flag
>into the trash it goes

>this fags main concern is the bill of rights for the illegals getting arrested
This pardon is against the core concepts of the BILL OF RIGHTS

but fuck it, fuck our rights, fuck american sense and sensibility, and fuck everything in the name of making a handful of meaningless liberals upset for a few days.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT WE SENT
AND THIS IS THE PARDON THAT HE WROTE

Pizzagate was proven to be a hoax to distract us from the real problem in our nation. We have antifa in the streets along with neo nazis trying to destroy America and you're worried about some pizza maker that has kids in cages under a basement that doesn't exist? You're outta your fuckin mind and you are the reason why our movement got derailed. The same people that spout off about "white" nationalism are the same ppl pushing this pizzagate nonsense out. We need to reject identity politics and DISREGARD conspiracy theories.

Anyways those are my two cents, I'll prob get called a shill but we know how that goes around here

MAGA!

SHADALAY!

I can't wait until Trump pardons the right wing death squads.

>Sheriffs can't arrest people for counterfeiting.

Holy shit Caltain Power. Nostalgia hitting me hard

>Dickride me and you'll get a pardon

Almost like a dictatorship.

WTFFF DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

So he's Not in law enforcement but can still arrest people?
Explain.

You mean: niggers and scummy whites voted for Hillary.

Man he's ugly. Fuck this racist I hate this move by Trump. This guy tortured people just for being Mexican, I mean really that's too far guys I just want to MAGA.

Shame I can not go buy Sheriff Joe a congratulatory beer. Or Trump one. Oh well. Raise your glasses with me, you wonderful motherfuckers - aside from you fucking commies.

He could've done it during that rally but instead did it on a Friday night with a major Hurricane hitting the country.

Yeah, Trump not only is a coward, he's afraid of the so called "fake news media".

>This guy tortured people just for being Mexican
Noice

so you're coded to any title containing the word "trump"?

Federal counterfeiting law explicitly authorizes state and local officials to assist in enforcement. If it did not, that would not be legal either.

Federal law ALSO authorizes state and local officials to assist with immigration, but only under a specific program, and his authority was revoked:

>Defendant was the Sheriff of Maricopa County from 1993 through 2016. The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (“MCSO”) once had 287(g) program authority to enforce federal civil immigration law violations but that authority was revoked in October 2009. (Gov’t Ex. 36A.)

In the United States, the federal government, state governments, and local governments are distinct legal entities.

Maybe if you copy and past it again I'll get the message.
In the meantime, I'll continue to worry about the real shady things Federal Courts keep doing to curtail the legitimacy of elected officials.

>This guy tortured people just for being Mexican

implying that is not whats going to lead to MAGA, get fucked spic.

This is the most retarded post I have ever seen.

reported to ice

That's just another way of saying white people voted for Trump, non-whties voted for Hilalry.

We know that. That's the entire problem.

You'll all be put up against the wall and shot by the RWDS when ropeday comes. The White Man is back in town.

If they don't like it they can fuck off back to Mexico.

For someone who gets gaped on a daily, you sure have some thin skin

>fuck it
>fuck it all
The same thing I said when those liberal fucks shot down Ca. Prop 8 and 187, despite both winning the majority of votes. But hey, tough shit.

King Nigger was not a legitimate President.

Sorry it triggered you so bad, you little trump snowflake.

Obama pardoned a traitor and drug offenders and no one on the left cared. Trump pardons a man who was enforcing immigration law and the left freaks out. Gotta love that hypocrisy.

Sure thing, I bet you didn't get mad when obama pardoned thieves, and drug traffickers in his 8 years 90% of which all black.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CONES

obama and trump are legit presidents.

nice brain you have.

Arpaio is literally a dindu. When is Sup Forums going to realize that cops are just as bad as blacks?

>King Nigger was not a legitimate President.
Finality is one of the bedrock principles of the rule of law. If you want to ignore that you might as well give into complete anarchy.

Who is he and what did he do?

Yes I live under a rock.

FOMLD HRIMF!

You must be new here.

Non-whites need to suck on a Zyklon teet on purely aesthetic grounds. Seriously, gas the shitcoloureds.

Are they actually going after Obama? Michael getting coverage and now Arpaio.

bill of rights pertains to citizens

the entire contempt charge was regarding non-citizens only

hello?

Great!

This country was founded by white nationalists. The Constitution mentions "our Posterity," not "le based black freedomlovers." Nonwhites such as Obongo are not American.

Fuck off

>he would get murdered by a gang of pussies while being protected by secret service and homeland security and fbi and based arizona citizens
I wish he woulda triggered these faggots to act up more
we saw how police here respond to violent homos throwing a tantrum
>talk shit get shot in the dick

Didn't King Nigger pardon a pack of coke dealers just because they were the colour of shit? Fuck you and fuck that black bastard chimp.

>crispus attucks
shut up dumbass

That's fine, better than anarcho-tyranny.

Congressional Medal of Honor next?

(((federal judges)))

where they white ? no, then i dont care

This is OK by me, because I get a fucking break from seeing Gorka's smug Slav face. Farewell you Nazi motherfucker!

obama could did literally whatever he wanted, including drone striking citizens, and these faggot ass leftists would never even think of bringing up the constitution.

Reminder that other sheriff's departments in AZ have the right to enforce immigration law, MCSO just lost it because they literally broke the law.

Source: ice.gov/287g

White people voting for their own interests is a problem for you (((fags))), we know this already.
Wanna bet that within a decade it'll be open season of you degenerates? It's amazing how fast normal, peaceful white men can turn into packs of bloodthirsty evil Nazi fascist monsters overnight aye? Don't say you didn't see it coming. You're dead meat faggot.

Trump will do and say anything to stay in the headlines. We're stuck with this manchild for another 3 years. I honestly cant wait to see what he does once hes no longer president. Maybe he'll say he can cure cancer and have africa pay for it!

Hannald Hrankk! THTOOO THCOOPTH!! IMPEETHH!!!

Fucking hell, how much more racist do we have to be to get Communities of Color, Marginalized Communities, and Immigrant Communities to leave?

city people are faggots

Crispus Attucks was a fucking nigger and as such ineligible to become a citizen. He was also the original dindu nuffin:
>throw shit at the cops
>get shot
>HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED

>how much more racist do we have to be to get Communities of Color, Marginalized Communities, and Immigrant Communities to leave?
I think we both know the answer to that

he pretty much told everyone there he was going to do it soon. good enough.

>Judges should have more power than the president

shut the fuck up