Daily reminder that all caucacians are white

Daily reminder that all caucacians are white,
pic related this is the average turkish woman.

People from Turkey are mixed with the pre-Turkic Anatolians,Greeks,Romans, you dope.

Truks are an Asian people and in pure form look like this:

^turks

I meant all caucacians , we know that turks are just caucacians LARPING as mongols.

average turkish man

>not posting this bait as a turk or through a turkish proxy
C'mon!

More turkish QT's

No
europeans = white.
Turkey is not europe, but it is still majority caucasoid,like the arabs or the north africans

Would you not marry a conservative and traditional arab qt?

Another racially pure Turk

wouldn't you?

Arabs are s*mites.
Turks are central asiatic horsemen - just like the Aryans.

>Daily reminder that all caucacians are white,
Daily reminder that you are full of shit. Middle Easterners are NOT white.

sage, faggot.

>pic
>related
>this
>is
>the
>avarage
>turkish
>woman

>marry a traditional *incert nonwhite* qt
nice shill

she is german, you fucking idiot

>argie
>telling who is white

All pics i posted are whiter than you

Turks are Hittite/edomite/Canaanite.
NOT white.
#facts #whatsyourhaplogroupbro

ITT Average African

>check out these completely arbitrary circles I placed on this image

>implying there's a difference

another turkish girl his skin is white like milk, i bet her nipples are pink colored.

You can really cut off "Whites" at S.England-S.Dutch-W.German-Austrian-Hungary-Croatian-Erzya and circle it up

>no light eyed, dark haired, pale skinned gf

This is a swarthy turk , whiter than 99% of greeks.

Turks are caucacians
Turks are white same as semites and jews

Wheres your cluster now, white boi

>I don't understand what a k-means algorithm does because I'm a fucking useless leftard.
Science doesn't go away just because you're too stupid to understand it, shit-for-brains.

I'm a Russian nationalist and oppose racemixing in general, but totally fine with Japs, Turks, Caucasians and Tatars. My girlfriend having Jap, Tatar and Turkish ex lovers is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked Turks and Nip before. It's amazing seeing Russian qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock. don't like Putin or any cucked Western leader, my girlfriend doesn't, my Jap bred second cousin doesn't like them either. im a nationalist, that is okay with traditional native to Russia ethnic minorities. No tolerance for jews, chinese or central asians. I don't want more foreigners except for some Central, Northern Europeans and Japs who historically settled in Russia. Japs and Turks can be good allies in erasing Central Asia, Southeast Asia, North Africa and China from the face of this planet or just keeping the border. Few Russian qties sucking Jap and Turkish cocks is a good price to pay for a merge of high cultures.

>I am literally too stupid and dickless to notice that there's a cluster of Europeans on the left and a streak of non-Europeans on the right.
Your own fucking graph shows that you're retarded! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Still more genetic science showing that the OP is a fucking moron.

It clearly shows that many Eurooeans are closer to Turks and Iranians than to spaniards

lebanese girl blocks your path

mmm i dont think so since your counrty is not white and never had white inmigration, vs my country had millions of inmigrants from actual white countryes. Sorry sandnigger i know a turk looks

And still even more genetic science revealing that the OP is an uneducated fuckhead.

Sardinians BTFO

>I don't understand the basic concept that principle component analysis is multidimensional.
Clearly you don't.

lol there is more genetic distance between an american indian and a siberian than between middle easterns and europeans , thanks for proving my point

They are europeans, i would say the limits of it would be the south italians and the finns, both still into.

And yet another peer-reviewed data chart showing that race is real and that Middle-Easterners aren't white. Still no apology from the fucking kike OP.

>Bananas are farther from humans than cats are from mice, therefore cats are mice.
You are fucking retarded. Literally fucking retarded.

sage

go be a subhuman somewhere else

also the girl is literally a half german half turk. might as well google germanic women adn post them as turkish you cancerous amerimutt

post anzu

no, that's Meryem Uzerli and she's Turkish-German

She was born and raised in Germany. Her father is Turkish (the usual mixing arrangement). She only is in Turkey long enough to star in Turkish movies where she is cast etc.

he's Albanian

You're fucking retarded

Come on, libtards, what happened to all that smug "why do you deny science" bullshit you always push. The science says you're WRONG: Arabs aren't white.

italians have the same genetic distance to jews and russians. keep drawing random circles there is no white race just caucacian race.

Sorry dude, Sardinians aren't European/white, see

What the hell is a non european caucasian?

What's the matter OP? Science of genetics got your tongue? Didn't expect to get your ass handed to you by a "dumb racist" today?

She has almost 0 turkic genes.

Also we don't even cluster with Europeans. We're somewhere between caucasians and central asians. the people who cluster with us are circassians who have lots of west asian dna and mongoloid dna due to intermarriage between them and turkics in caucasia.
again
go be an amerimutt somewhere else. you're a subhuman mutt. nothing else.

>average turkish woman
Bullshit, that woman's not a roach she's Anatolian that hasn't mixed extensively with the ottoman filth.

>I REFUSE to admit when science has shown me to be completely wrong.
Sand niggers invading Italy does not mean real Italians are sand niggers.

that's because she's half german.
compare her to an average turk and the difference is clear as daylight.

Nice Turkish proxy

Kes ananın ırkını sikerim senin orospu çocuğu amerimutt.
She's half german, amerimutt.

>implying Germans aren't half Turk anyway

Hey OP, is this thread not going the way you planned? Did it turn out the "racists" study genetic science and have all the facts on their side? That's too bad, OP.

The white race is one continuous cluster and Middle Easterners are NOT part of that cluster.

>>I REFUSE to admit when science has shown me to be completely wrong.

sicilians are just as dark as any turk, there are jews whiter than sicilians , you are just drawing random circles , all caucacians are white deal with it.

he's not even racist he's just a retard who tries to wh*Tewash us
i'll never let a wh*Te/amerimutt subhuman wh*Tewash us.

Sorry you started this stupid fucking thread yet, OP? You sure do look like a dumb motherfucker now.

>I'm literally unaware that Sicily was occupied by Arabs starting in the 9th century and they never actually left.

>Sorry you started this stupid fucking thread yet, OP? You sure do look like a dumb motherfucker now.

>showing pics of something he cannot explain

maybe you are a nobel winner scientist that on free time post on Sup Forums.

LARPER

yeah but stop bumping the thread just sage it till the OP gets banned

>LARP KEK KEK XDD AM I ONE OF YOU NOW XDDD
god i'd pay a lot to beat the living shit out of you.

i bet you are really tough

Whites and Middle-Easterners are DIFFERENT racial clusters.

>stop bumping the thread just sage it till the OP gets banned
OK

yeah i can easily beat up an underage shitposter i think.

Bosnian

You want to see what a real Turk looks like go to Turkmenistan. Turkey is a mixture of 1000 years of actual asiatic Turks mixing with the Byzantine, Serb, Croat, Bulgarian Hungarian, Russ and whoever else they managed to rape in that time.

>You want to see what a real Turk looks like go to Turkmenistan
wow
They look very different from us. Just look at their mongoloid faces

pro tip: OP is an underage amerimutt who cherrypicks white looking actors who are not even turkish lmao

Butthurt Greek on a turkish VPN detected

fuck off amerimutt. we're not wh*Te and we will never be.

What does CEU stand for?

Reminder that if you are german man and you marry a turkish qt your kids will look like this

Is this the european version of yellow fever?

Iranian

as you can notice, turkmens are also heavily mixed with iranian peoples. kazakhs are on the other hand were extra mongolized during mongol invasion.

oghuz turks first appeared in history as already mixed race 1500 years ago.

turks in its original form are mixed euroasian sub race.

anthropologically there are three main races in the world other than some isolated minor groups such as aboriginals and pygmes. 1. caucosid 2. negroid 3. mongoloid.

so any person must be either one of these three or mixed. white, brown or black has no scientific meaning because some very dark indians have 100% white skeleton and skull shapes.

This is what the roaches have been hiding from us all along?

You guys have fun arguing over her genes while I...enjoy the view.

the 3 main race concept is pushed to prevent middle eastern and mexican people from being singled out

its all lies. the length of your double helix
DNA varies when compared across any 2 ethnic groups. people in china and india have much longer dna than every one else followed by all other east asian groups then whites ect ect

also haplo groups / pheotype studies separate groups into more specific sub sets that dont ignore the middle east and mexico. these are also more precise

great copypasta im saving that shit

>dont ignore the middle east and mexico

>Mexican are mixed with mongoloid
>middle eastern is a term that includes saudis that are mixed with negroid , pakis , and iranians all of them don't look the same and have diferent genetics.

nice try ameritard

Hamitic (North African and Sami) and Semitic (Sephardic Jews and Arabs) populations are both Caucasoid, along with the typical "Aryan" classification which extends from India to Europe.

There's also odd offshoots, like the Kalash people of Pakistan who have some very unusual genetic markers, and don't really fit in any classification. But, as pic shows, they're Caucasoid in bone structure and relatively European in appearance.

Somebody's been watching too much Game of Thrones, lads.