Fuck this slut

If you can't do the splits then you have no fucking buisness trying to become a cheerleader, if this slut and her fat whore mother win their settlement they'll pass laws that will allow any out of shape snowflake hamplanet to be a cheerleader

Don't play into the sjw hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VJ5mRg4gNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Diversity" = White Genocide

Maybe so, but the coach ( the adult here) had zero right to force her into that

Only two cheerleaders in my cheer squad in high school knew how to flip or do the splits.

Then don't put her on the team. Don't try and force her into a split, and risk doing serious harm to the girl, including to her genitalia.

how do you know he forced her into it? Maybe he said you have to be able to do it or youre out and she didnt want to get kicked out and wanted to stay at all costs.

>including genitalia

Hello, black guy who hurt her by accident.

I know it wasn't your fault, no one could have predicted that this would happen to a cheerleader. You didn't have to make this thread.

Toll paid

I don't know how parents leave their kids with complete strangers outside of school.
Fuck that.

Only a liberal would say black person they are not able to say the word nigger, be gone shill

This here as well, she's a useless whiny white girl and is therefore only fit to be a niggers cumdump

Meanwhile Stacy can do acrobatic circles around her and is going to be doing the splits on aryan chads cock tonight

She was literally screaming for them to let her go and stop doing it, you fucking retard. lol

This WAS school. Though I can't understand putting your kid in the public school system either.

''White Genocide''

This dosnt exist autismBoy

Why do americans force their lolis to do stupid shit before their chads acquire brain injuries? Just for wanks?
Noice desu

that's how you make roasties

>be American
>can't do splits

>her genitalia
hi newfriend

OP = nigger

Op is a certified Nigger pay no attention too the monkey man.

>PoC detected

>can't do the splits, can't take the dick
Not fit to hold the poms, c'est la vie

Is there video of this? I haven't seen it cuz I've been making money all day instead of you neets.

Hi,
Dad here.
Until you virgins leave your mom's (because dad left) basement and create a human to care for yourself, you can't defend what this nigger did.
My two kids play sports, and I encourage their coaches to push them. But if I heard my daughter in as much pain as all these girls are, I might have to do 20 years for murder.

This. OP is a faggot shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VJ5mRg4gNE

There's seven other videos like this with other girls. This is the only one that's been released because this was the only girl who was willing to show her face.

Well, wouldn't being a cheerleader make fat girls less fat, which is technically exercise. I thought fat girls stayed away from exercise because it's "fatphobic"? There's no point in that law.

Are y'all seriously calling her fat? The baggy clothes & blurry pic just throw it off. She looks like she has a big booty

The parents complained to school officiails after finding out about it. Not a single one drove to the nigger's house and lynched him on the spot. THIS is why I say the white race are nothing but beta cucks.

>She looks like she has a big booty
this nigga be right

male cheerleader here. i completely agree

No sirs I am not a nigger for not wanting to encourage mediocrity

No. What they were doing was already arguably illegal. They were applying physical force and causing physical harm to a young girl who was crying out in pain. This is basically a criminal assault in school. The school has liability because it was done by the teacher in the guise of a school exercise.

To avoid liability you would have to argue that the plaintiff voluntarily assumed the risk. But she is crying out and asking them to stop. This is NOT voluntary. If they were in a class stretching themselves there wouldn't be a problem.

They were just getting her ready for all that nigger dick she'll be fucking later on

Honestly, the people holding her down are displaying levels of sociopathy that should earn them jail time.

She one them transgenders with the ball sacks that's why she can't do them splits mmm hmmm

when footballers are crying out in agony because they don't want to run laps anymore, the coach will tell them to get the fuck off the field, not run them more. this cheer coach and others were rightly fired.

btw, in more important matters...

bump

seem reasonable to fire the coach. suing the school is like whatever. if she was actually harmed then have at it.

She's too young to consent to that that. At most she's maybe 15 years old. Even if they had video proof that she told them to force her to do it even if she tells them to stop, she can't legally make that decision.

The school's fucked, they'll loose this suit based on the video alone

OP, have you been diagnosed. Also, the female with a nice vagina in the pic you posted will definitely not sleep with you. Sorry to disappoint you, OP.