Tranny Nanny Gate

Holy fuck, Alex Jones' video about Michelle being a tranny is going viral after Chelsea Clinton posted it on twitter.

The salt in the comments is fucking gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/901123734580457472
youtube.com/watch?v=uh7SusD21Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe this is real senpai!

Praise god for Alex Jones, and I love that Trump watches Infowars!

>obsessed with a high profile trap.
>>Sup Forums

Moochie is a monkey-man!

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/901123734580457472

SHOTS FIRED

cum fired

Trending at #7 worldwide ....
>Kek
What level of D chess are we playing ,anonnnnnn?

Doesn't the fact that Sasha and Malia exist throw a wrench into this idea that Michelle Obama was born a man? Or does he go over who their actual mother is?

>cause of death: cerebral hypoxia

I use to think this was just a funny meme, like Obama's birth certificate. I am starting to believe now.

Notice the fake eyebrows

I couldn't believe he did it. But seriously, my dad and his old man nip friends LOVE the tranny theory. I redpilled them in stuff like Soros and Assange. But the one they spread is Michelle's monster dong.

AJ basically created the tipping point.

when did AJ start appropriating synthwave

fucking twat

He doesn't, but people have. They think they've tracked down the real parents and everything.

Alex jones is fucking unstoppable

The corporate media can't stop the right-wing bantz. We aren't controlled by wrongthink like these libfags are

Alex Jones

Lol. Seriously. At this point, I would not be surprised at all if Sandy Hook and 911 crazies turn out to be right.

Or Trump reveals his time machine.

They probably went to Morocco and bought the kids when they were little, if not just outright kidnapped them. Can you find me a pic of pregnant Michelle? What kind of woman doesnt get pics taken while preggers?

idk about sandy hook, but the media faked a shit ton of footage for views.

>obamas birth certificate
>not fake
hownew.ru

Alex Jones is one of the most misunderstood humans of our time. I got into him because of the memes but he's right on so many things Pizzagate, cia spying, sandy hook, Alex was right about all of it.

infowarz is new4real

>viral
>600k views
u sure you can call that viral?

He's read the documents!!!!! And the history books!!!!!

It took me a long time to get past his snake oil sales and general idiocy. But yeah. He's awesome, largely on point, and i think earnest. Just a fucking strange guy.

Shit is so fake Im ready to believe Hussein faked it on purpose to Fuck with us.

nvm, it was actually another video

Thats also a wig >>she wears.

Usually she looks like a balding mup doo dee daa

About Arabs running Hollywood
About missiles and holograms on 9/11
Something something something... Israel din do nuffin

Alex Jones is an American traitor that fucked you all by letting zionists and Israel kill and rob Americans

> Can you find me a pic of pregnant Michelle?

Where are they all coming from?

Must be a surrogate(s) somewhere...

literally motherfucking this

Confirmed Michelle Obama is a man

Borrowed some.

>WEWUZMICHELLE N SHIT

Id like to believe this but there are pictures of her in elementary school. So if she is a tranny she was raised as one.

More likely she is just really manly like most sheboons

thats a big benis

I remember alex jones cucking on this hard after his CIA handlers told him to drop it.

Does he want to die?

Reported to Google, this video is in clear violation of ToS.

>he doesn't know the Obama kids were kidnapped

That's pretty entry level stuff

Remember that one black woman that rampaged through D.C. Demanding to see Obama a couple of years ago?

the fucking balls on this man, going after first ladies and presidents directly on their twitter

how long before chelsea asks hillary for a favour?

meh. only thing i believe is that her eyebrows make her look like a cunt.

The biological parents may be their friends who Michelle claimed the woman was her gynocologist who "delivered" the children but no records exist. What do you think?

Alex is just the best.

5 me

alex faggot jones

NOW THAT IS A PENIS.

Did you see the dick swinging around in that dress? That is a dick for sure. I am convinced now, Michelle/Michael is definitely a man.

checked

I use to be with the Daily Show with Jon Stewart until they blacked it.

>Fucking birthers

I didn't know black people grow facial hair

>The salt in the comments is fucking gold.
How are liberals so stupid to get trolled so hard by some of the obvious comments

I want this as well.

Their offense usually gets them a ton of positive attention. They live in the virtue Olympics. Then they meet one of us. And it's traumatizing.

alex "making a living off fat, extra chromosome retards" jones

She doesn't have man hands though

we like it

AND THIS NIGGER ADDED LIKE 3MINUTES OF NOTHING TO PUSH THE 10MIN SHEKEL.

I love him.

hands can be worked on I think, her arms are huge though

what are there names? any more memes about this? this topic needs more disclosure

for christs sake , why is it always a fucking leaf

4D underwater chess

We should make these kind of guides. And either make the last step to kys, or insert the message subliminally.

>after Chelsea Clinton posted it on twitter.
Link to tweet?

nontrash blacks and asians don't go out when they are pregnant like white girls... that being said I dont believe this but with everything that's happened...
>would not be surprised

make a guide on how to bleach your anus the cheap way

Why is it when you put "Michael Lavaughn Robinson" in to google, you get results for Michelle Obama?

>JormungandR - 2 hours ago
>Can we put all this other shit aside, and look into >the question of why she touches her crotch more >than a gangster rapper.

Every women takes a picture of herself pregnant

Is there an expensive way? I always just fill your mother's mouth with bleach and sit on it. If you flex your anus you can get a really deep bleaching with a competent partner.

I am not autistic enough to know how to do this, but can anyone make a gif of the part of the video that shows her rushing down the stairs with a penis clearly swinging around in the dress?

Obviously the dudes got to adjust his ballsack

I don't have pictures of my mom pregnant with me

yeah but I didn't download the guide unfortunately.

you can find how they do it on youtube

Why would you. Your mom probably has them

Literal vampire potbellied goblins did this

youtube.com/watch?v=uh7SusD21Mk

ahh here ya go

desu it makes sense that she is a man

their kids look fucking nothing like michelle or barack (aside from the skin colour)

idk how it could be anything other than adoption

lel this.

Look into Serena and Venus Williams. Satanists love to deceive.

christ shes fucking manly

Google the name people.

Don't forget to like, fight back against globalists dislike bots

I will, Lord KEK.

The comments are like the goblins he keeps talking about. They have no refutation, they just have ad hominem. I looked, and the only real attempt at refutation is bring up the child bearing.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ONE JEWTUBE

The traps don't lie user

Some kind of interdimensional demon

>Trending at #7
#4 now jej

She does have pretty big traps, maybe she does shoulder shrugs every night senpai.

goddamn wtf

ok no I might actually believe this