BBC rasicist?

The BBC has started publishing in a new language, what language you might ask? Pidgin English, that's right a web sight completely written in broken English for west Africans. In the name of progressive politics, they have accidentally created basically what amounts to a racist English web sight all in the name of progress.

What I want to know now is when will BBC America start their Ebonics news sights. its clear to me that if West Africans need a Pidgin site then it must mean, black Americans can't read the BBC or any american news network either.

I encourage everyone to go on the sight and start reading the articles, please prepare to start laughing your asses off.

And to the British people keep doing what your doing it is fucking hilarious and embarrassing to watch you destroy yourselves.

bbc.com/pidgin

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41004878
naijalingo.com/words/oga
bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>web sight

>the absolute state of great shitstain

pigdin English is also spoken in Indochina and Central America.

website*

Who created this (((language)))

>it's real
Bongs, how do we fix them?

We move the white one's the real bongs to the nation that left them 241 years ago.

pidgin is heavily used in Hawaii

>To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India. The government don set target to give every house toilet by 2019, but dat work never really get head.

Holy shit this is comedic gold.

Embarrassing

Knowing their society now, I would not be surprised if it is filled with thousands of secret racists fearing for their lives if they are found out.

test

why ya say dats ? dem dey no be rascist mon, dem dey be make news so can be read by da peepoo wat do speak da pidgin, oogaa booga gibs me dats bixnoods

>test
TEST FAILED !

this is the first step. they just call it "supplemental" and say it helps nigs eventually they'll start phasing out real english. systematic cultural replacement.

> Rich black culture
> mangled English

Bwahahaha

Goddammit, they tried to go all democrat on their audience and they're being racist as fuck instead.

I'm in tears.

It test be na not work

>there will be an article about bix nood in my lifetime

...This is real...
This is not a Sup Forums stunt, this is actually real...

What BBC is saying here, is that black people can't understand English

You might want to fix your own English before complaining about the BBC's retarded English.

What????

Dey moos be poonished

>black people are literally gungans now
Jesus Christ somebody drop a nuke on the BBC already

>E don tay wey we don dey hear di gist. E dey happen? E no go happen? If e happen, how e go be? Well, e don happen today.

What the fuck am I reading... "E no go happen", "how e go be", "e don happen today", "E don tay wey we don dey hear di gist".

top fucking kek there's no way this is real life

>Labaran also talk say, as Africa be the youngest continent for the world as per na dem get youngest people pass, e good as BBC Pidgin dey internet because, young people go fit relate well-well.

Time to inform the American negroes of this new outrage.

Yes it as real a President Trump. 2017 what a time to be alive.....

It upsets me that our bongs are going towards this sort of bullshit.

>The woman wey dey for her 20's don dey married to her husband for five years, but na for inside bush she dey poopoo.
>wey dey
>dey poopoo

Wi fi dem talk bout me BBC in dey way???

meesa get me mo for da programs?

Is this some kind of elaborate honeypot?

To get them to demand a BBC Ebonics sight?

>Times of India talk say di court say: "We dey spend money dey buy tobacco, liquor and mobile phones, but no ready to construct toilet to protect the dignity of our family.

>To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India. The government don set target to give every house toilet by 2019, but dat work never really get head.

>To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India.

This is on BBC.

To piss and poopoo for open field...

>bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41004878
Holy shit 289M bongbux in tax dollars is going towards killing English language. Where's the outrage?

Racist bullshit I thought first

>And to the British people keep doing what your doing it is fucking hilarious and embarrassing to watch you destroy yourselves
Don't care. Also, 56%.

Dey it de poopoo

I really REALLY hope nobody ever corrects this

>dey look as your oga dey dodge to talk the mata wey concern black people

Somebody please vocaroo these articles in an African drug lord voice

But that is just it, progressives are racist, very racist all they can see is skin color.

cuck, make it jar jar binks.

>ebonics news
>feminism is good but so is islamism
>women in combat
>arresting black criminals is racist
>racism is bad but affirmative action is good

Is real life becoming satire?
It feels like it's all a massive joke. Everyone's just racing to see who can be the most ridiculous, and any actual consequences are considered irrelevant.

>French people no still want make Mrs Macron collect any money from France to do any of her waka-waka.

waka-waka...

Reading this and being able to understand this made me realize how many carribeans there are in New York

Bong, really? C'mon now, have some class and recognize this for what it is without getting all in your fees fees and deflecting.

now if that isn't trolling I don't know what is.

"Oga" means "boss."
naijalingo.com/words/oga

>By 2020, Ghana wan end HIV/AIDS for di country

This stuff is insane. No way. Someone has to warn them.

Never mind I take that back. Carribeans don't speak anything like that

Is boga a real thing?

>With dis launch, Ghana go be di second country for Africa to launch satellite from inside di country. The first na South Africa. This go help scientists from around di world know wetin dey happen for inside Ghana.
>Di satellite na part of work wey di Ghana Atomic Energy Commission (GAEC) and di Square Kilometer Array Africa (SKA Africa), wey dey for South Africa join hand do.

What. The. Shit!?

lol they're calling her a whore.

>poopoo
TWO POOS?!?!?!?!!
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPH!!!!!!!

The shakira song was about a whore? Wow. I really gotta get out more often

7.6/10

Sadly, no, but apparently Bongo is an acceptable substitute for Nigeria.

BBC has reached peak ooga booga.

tbf they don't speak it

Dis be comedy gold.

It's like I'm reading English hundred of years from today.

>websight
Sorry Tyrone, they're your associates, not ours. Perhaps spend another year at PS-21?

I'd read it every day

>I see a doctor, an engineer, and a scientist.

a races language is equal to its racial merits, if you try to impose a language with Aryan roots on an inferior species these will inevitably degrade it.

It's seen with niggers in america, spanish /portuguese with mestizos in south america, indians/jamaicans, niggers who speak french, etc

this is an extreme case

>bbc makes a version of its website in a language that 99% of its speakers are illiterate tribal niggers
>it isn't even april 1st
this fucking timeline wtf

Brits, I know we all have problems and I get that I'm probably not in any position to tell you shit, but please, for fuck's sake, most of even our people look to what is going on with you for guidance in how to live democratically. Get your act back together. Whatever there was, whatever there is, you've honestly faced down worse before - if sometimes not for entirely sensible reasons. Come back, Anglo. You can even be a gargantuan ass to us if it must be, just for all that is holy grow a new pair; we can still turn this around. The power lies with a few fuckwits in a parliament. That's nothing an angry mob or a Guy-Fawkes-style plan can't fix. With you back in the game we'd have more wiggle-room here too. But what's happening now is just straight-up ridiculous. /blogpost

Just fucking nuke us. I'm serious, JUST DO IT

Wogs were a mistake.

no shit sherlock
own it, fucker

abeg libi

I guess that's why every time immigrants start speaking a new language they bastardize it comepleteley

>Literan Nigerians woker than the average Sup Forumstard summerfag

Sad

????????
airforce 1 = flying witch

this must be trolling, I don't believe this at all

I'm afraid to make a new meme considering how quickly they're becoming reality.

They have a word for KEK

Just spend a day in New York and you'll hear that

No they don't. At this point you're just trolling

>And to the British people keep doing what your doing it is fucking hilarious and embarrassing to watch you destroy yourselves.

Nothing hilarious about white countries being destroyed. What is hilarious is that blacks need articles published in a stunted version of English in order to comprehend a news article

>dem no like as military say dem dey monitor social media

I am dyslexic, and have a very very hard time spelling, he does not know that its fine.

I'm doing
Holy shit

Ro-fuckinglolol.

This is literally white privilege personified. Fucking hilarious that the left, as usual is doing this.

Imagine being an actual educated Nigerian, coming to the west to study or whatever, and seeing this shit lolol.

White people and (((white))) people speaking on your behalf, and making a fucking site like this essentially taking the piss, yet thinking they know better.

Fucking idiots. Making me feel ashamed my tax money goes to them. NO license fee though, they can GTFO.

I tried to listen to the "pidgin minute" and got this. What do?

could be from rap lyrics

>See di new way wey scientists for Tanzania wan take kill mosquito wey dey cause dis deadly disease

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001

>One woman for India don get permission from court to divorce her husband because im no gree build toilet for dem house..
>The woman wey dey for her 20's don dey married to her husband for five years, but na for inside bush she dey poopoo.
>Indian law dey only allow divorce for limited circumstances like beating or wicked behaviour.
>The lawyer for di woman tell AFP news agency say the judge say to dey make di woman poopoo for outside na one form of torture.
>Times of India talk say di court say: "We dey spend money dey buy tobacco, liquor and mobile phones, but no ready to construct toilet to protect the dignity of our family.
>"This no be only physical wickedness but also na shock to the modesty of woman."
>Indian media say the woman been don file for divorce since 2015.

>E bi like say dis thing no dey work