bbc.com/pidgin/world-41046765
bbc.com/pidgin
archive.fo/viYq2
archive.is/FMHMG
bbc.com/pidgin/41054401
bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-40981051/bbc-pidgin-meet-the-team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tok_Pisin
gizoogle.net/index.php?search=https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-41046765&se=Gizoogle Dis Shiznit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it really "for niggers" though

lmao wtf

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-41046765
This is a joke,right?

bbc.com/pidgin

WE WUZ INGLIS SPEAKUZ

serious disgrace though. Just a way to translate propaganda to niggers in a more digestable way for them.

hahha wtf did you make that translations or this is memes aside?

>To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India. The government don set target to give every house toilet by 2019, but dat work never really get head.

save rave

>news articles in nigger tongue about how niggers refuse to use condoms
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang, but a whimper

Like poetry

Fags

>she be person wen fit run
Truly a masterpiece

>Indian woman divorce husband cause dem no get toilet

Nigger education

yes

wat

It's honestly about time that major news organizations recognized the diversity of real languages that exist in the world.
Why does this make you so butthurt, OP? What's wrong with people having freedom to speak in different languages, other than it makes your dick feel small?

>Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

This is a joke right ? I know that idiots try to ignore blacks being stupid by calling their dialect Ebonics instead of just broken English

thats not a real language dipshit

Fuck me , its real

From the Guardian
archive.fo/viYq2
>The launch of BBC Pidgin on the World Service is recognition that our English is not ‘broken’, but beautiful. Here’s what you need to know about it

>The launch of BBC Pidgin will come as a bit of a shock to many African parents and headmasters, and will leave many others confused as to why the world’s foremost exponent of the Queen’s English, the BBC World Service, is investing in what is often called “broken English”.

>But Pidgin is so much more. It is the widely spoken (and wildly inventive) lingua franca of much of west and central Africa. Fela Kuti once sang, “I no be gentleman at all o”,

Holy shit this is still the creepiest picture I've ever seen.

Kill yourself

do yourself a favor and read it

archive.is/FMHMG

>BBC Pidgin is a significant breakthrough for language diversity online – and a reminder that the internet must move beyond the English language as more people come online

>Pidgin has, until this week, been marginalised online.

>The team who built the service (some of whom can translate Shakespeare into Pidgin)

>Pidgin will soon be joined by 11 more new services in Africa and Asia, as part of the World Service's biggest expansion since the 1940s, thanks to a 2016 funding boost from the UK government.

I hate this so much.

>thanks to a 2016 funding boost from the UK government.

Meaning thanks to fleecing the tax payers in the UK

Wonder how much theyll push forward this virtue signaling? I am curious

memes aside, friend

>People wey dey for her party say she make di decision to run sharp sharp, before she suppose appear for Supreme Court for her mata.

Is this a joke?

This sounds an awful lot like what the native hawaiians speak.

Im kinda pissed you would use this image for anything other than a memorial posting for Rockwell.

Today, 50 years ago today, a communist infiltrator who was expelled from the American Nazi Party assassinated George Lincoln Rockwell.

RIP Rockwell, press F to pay respects

that shit cant be real....she really cannot be that stupid that she does not understand tides.

I went to the home page. All the articles are like that.

I'd love to know how much comprehension can be attained reading this shit.

>specifically for niggers

It's for nigerians, not for American niggers tho.

Its 100% real. Its made for sub 40 IQ africans.

bbc.com/pidgin/41054401

Holy fuck, that is a weird coincidence. It does happen to be 50 years since his death. Completely random that I picked that photo... Eerie!

>died August 25th, 1967

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
>Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

I refuse to believe this isn't a prank using fake DNS or something.

Nigerians... Niggers... Same shit different branding

bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-40981051/bbc-pidgin-meet-the-team

It's real...

What is this BS?
What is wrong with you bongs?! You fucking pay for this?!

Let's rename the current hurricane making landfall in Texas to Hurricane Rockwell so he can purge the US of spics and nogs who didn't have the good sense to pack up and leave even after his death.

>Not posting the best one

know your history user, or you will suffer the horror of repeating it

Is this the future of the English language?

In the year 2028, it will be illegal to speak in plain English to a person of colour because it's non-inclusive.

Soooo we ban uncle remus, song of the south and tom sayer cause they be hacin racis dialogue and den you be makin a page full of dull negro speech / what an ass backwards world we live in

>tfw to intelligent to understand creole

deh loo whe dey dont dont poo

>she dey poopoo

holy fuck man satire is dead

>IT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING

is there a benefit to chicken winging and holding your gun at an angle like that?
also sauce on this cancer movie

post yfw separate but equal is coming back

not even the best one. Another nigger congressman though deploying more marines to the island of guam would make it capsize.

>google translate doesn't have a translation option for Pidgin

das racis

I was pretty happy when that was found out.

Sounds like she watched too much O'Reilly. The tides go in; the tides go out; you can't explain that!

Fucking idiots, pidgin is actually a creole language created in Papua New Guinea under English colony by slaves and workers of plantations. Here is one them called Tok Pisin, and the very term pidgin is usually used as a blanket term for other languages of this area developed in a similar manner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tok_Pisin

Personal preference, some find it easier to deal with the recoil in a stance like that.

>BBC.com/pidgin
>BBC
>BigBlackCock
>pidgin
>nigdip
>nig'd IP
>BigBlackCock.com/nigd_IP
lolololol

Just why...

What does this have to do with the UK? What a waste of resources

Muhfuggen BIX NOOD

it's fucking bbc. they probably have it in latvian as well. even here i tend to see great bunch of retards reposting cnn/bbc/huffpost/etc articles and bragging "muh quality western media". so yeah, with a significantly growing spread of the internet they will try to make news versions for every shithole. Just mind the fact from how obscure places are some of /pol's posters. And if they got here that means they have the internet there and desperate media will try to attract any kind of reader. A waste of resourses indeed

top bant

Bump

This is so hilarious. What's next? BBC for toddlers? "Big man did boo boo, no like big man."

(((berg)))

Bump

i forgot how entertaining this was

You call that niggery? BEHOLD!

gizoogle.net/index.php?search=https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-41046765&se=Gizoogle Dis Shiznit

>American education

>blacks aren't human

I didn't know Antifa was red-pilled.

One woman for India don get permission from court to divorce her husband because im no gree build toilet for dem house..
The woman wey dey for her 20's don dey married to her husband for five years, but na for inside bush she dey poopoo.
Indian law dey only allow divorce for limited circumstances like beating or wicked behaviour.
The lawyer for di woman tell AFP news agency say the judge say to dey make di woman poopoo for outside na one form of torture.
Times of India talk say di court say: "We dey spend money dey buy tobacco, liquor and mobile phones, but no ready to construct toilet to protect the dignity of our family.
"This no be only physical wickedness but also na shock to the modesty of woman."
Indian media say the woman been don file for divorce since 2015.
To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India. The government don set target to give every house toilet by 2019, but dat work never really get head.

Lel

Savage