You can’t form a white ethnostate if you can’t decide what white is

White nationalists are confused paranoiacs. White identity is entirely superficial, a distraction from real culture and meaning. Whiteness is a petulant reaction to an individual’s genealogical laziness.

Irish identity is fundamentally separated from English identity. After the potato famine, the English turned on a dime against their “white” brethren, refusing them jobs and predictably complaining about their natural tendency to be stupid criminals.

This trend continues, although white nationalist sentiment is so unpopular that few investigate its instability. A brief examination of any white nationalist community reveals attempts for “whites” to rigorously define the borders of its race as if they actually exist. Arguments over whether slavs, greeks, spaniards, and even the scottish are white are rampant. People have to ask what percentage of a person’s 23andme results can be ashkenazi before they are considered jewish. Whiteness is made fragile by its paranoid focus on purity. As white nationalism becomes a matter of public discussion, these fractures will become magnified, and the lack of an insular national identity will mean contemporary white nationalists will never reach even the doomed heights of german white nationalism in ww2. Even that effort was doomed by its identification with an imaginary white aryan, even that designation flows into India and questionable borders. You can’t form a white ethnostate if you can’t decide what white is.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b0cJr
youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Euro Christocrasy with Canon Law and public executions for blasphemy.

>be me, refresh Sup Forums after posting this
>"sardinians aren't white dude"
>first post i see

Purity spiraling is retarded.

It's either - there's no such thing as a true racial identity so whiteness is purely superficial - which means all solidarity is tenuous

OR

White is a Real Thing in which case white people will constantly argue about who is white enough to join da club

No winning move.

Reminder that OP cannot bump his own thread

bump

You don't need white unity, you need nationalism and self pride. White unity is already doomed when your women are running after niggers for big dicks and males are wedding anime characters and being gay.

ya but then all this white ethnostate dumbassery flies out the window and it seems like pol LOVES it

>Implying more than half of pol isn't going to end up marrying an anime character

white is a meme identity with no objective qualifiers. It originated as a neologism created in colonies to distinguish Europeans form the natives simply because they were paler, or to distinguish Americans from the Blacks since Americans were mixed and didn't know their precise ancestry, but were also visibly paler. If you want to use any term at all, use European.

T. butthurt Alberto Barbosa who was called fucking "Hispanic" but his Chinese friend

We don't like gays because we can't prove if it's a disorder or a choice yet and you fags are being brainwashed for someone else's agenda.

ya but at what time do you take the snapshot to say "this is the true europe" because p. much anyone with a citizenship can be counted as european OR you can say only people that lived here since X are european

same problem, same dumb, semantic, paranoid arguments

are u a bot

Indo Europeans are European. Really, European is a geographical term and humans are going to constantly change and evolve. Even if all the black people left Sweden and they interbred forever in isolation, they wouldn't be the same as they are now in 1 million years.

Agreed, DNA test for R1b or I1; nationality is now meaningless.

You are all posting in an ANTIFA slide thread.

R1b exists in populations in central africa

Selecting for I1 means most french ppl aren't included

>queue same semantic arguments into infinity

I will make sure to use pic related as often as I can

best to spread the word about what these fuckers are doing

Leftists don't seem to have a problem pinning down what exactly a white person is when they claim we're responsible for all the world's evils.
You're being intellectually dishonest and are only bringing this shit up because you think it somehow might hinder us.
As far as a white ethnostate goes, repatriating the negroids, the slopes, mexicans, the jews and muslims is a good start if not all that is currently necessary.

my idea of ethno state. everyone have beard and wear tiny cowboy hats

is this picture fucking real lmao

Plenty of people voluntarily self-identify as white, but that isn't exactly the same as creating a white ethnostate now, is it? When people willingly call themselves white its also pretty easy to say they are white. When you have ideas of objective racial qualities its totally different from self-identification.

Accusing me of intellectual dishonesty isn't a counter-argument.

Quick question: are ethnic hispanics who exist in territories that america annexed supposed to be repatriated to the place they didn't come from?

nvm this was made by some guy on Sup Forums

no one would use the term "retard" while also claiming to be Antifa

SOLUTION:

let everyone that isnt black, jewish or more than 75% asian/indigenous be white

once the blacks, jews, and fullblooded asians/indigenous are wiped out

THEN we can purity spiral and remove the lesser whites

>R1b exists in populations in central africa
Thanks to Europeans.
R1B originated in the British isles

and who's the paragon of whiteness we'll compare the genomes with?

>are ethnic hispanics who exist in territories that america annexed supposed to be repatriated to the place they didn't come from?
Yeah. They're not white.

>THEN we can purity spiral and remove the lesser whites
So what about the half black half white individuals?

nah there's in the last 3-4 years been papers published that confirm its roots are in Asia, very likely either southeast asia or mongolia

There is no "paragon of whiteness" because whiteness isn't an objectively measurable quality or combination of qualities. It's a meme word with no anthropological value. People should refer to themselves by their individual ethnicity.

so you're back to the problem of identifying who's inherently racially white or not because your understanding of ethnostate formation isn't bound to any geographical realities. that's the point of this thread - white nationalists will have endless arguments about who is white enough to be in the club.

But then we can't drag people around with those labels.

stupid argument. africans enslaved each other for hundreds of years. they will always identity as blacks. asians killed each other by the millions, still asian. white's fought and killed each other by the 10's of millions, they're still white and see themselves as white. wtf are you babbling about. there is very little confusion about who is considered white and who isnt. the only wild card is the j00.

speaking of j00z

replied to your comment and the post where i address this - even if u drill down to ethnicity there's a question of inherent authenticity that you run into that will lead to endless arguments that weaken the idea of any ethnostate

Dude I know this is down to our American """"education"""" but people outside of the U.S. don't see race like us. Africans see race on a region-by-region basis and asians identify race by basically the country.

memes aside this fucking identity politics war bullshit has to end. People need to be judged on their personalities and individual merits and attributes. That's not to say that individual ethnicities don't deserve to exist, but if you seriously say "haha STUPID Spaniard I'm so OBJECTIVELY superior to you because I'm Norwegian" you're a fucking mongoloid

also, I might add those studies on IQ everyone on Sup Forums likes to parrot where done by two people that tried to analyze the IQ of the entire world and the methodology criticisms are absolutely rampant. No one has made any sort of objective study on IQ and even if they did, there'd be a lot of things to consider such as the methodology of the studies themselves, who they interviewed (what ages, professions, etc) and a shit load of other things.

Idk man I'm just tired of feeling excluded because people don't think I fit into the cool kids white club and therefore I'm a degenerate subhuman shitskin and bla bla bla. It's all fucking silly. I just want to be judged on my own merits and not on pre selected characteristics I had no control over.

>very little confusion

are you even reading this board? I refreshed it after posting this thread and literally, one of the first posts i saw fly by was "sardinians aren't white dude"

the idea of black identity is only so prevalent because self-proclaimed white people shipped and shuffled them around so much as slaves that they have no idea where they came from

If you wanted some sort of pure ethnostate, the best thing to do atm is to just kick out all non natives, including mixed race people. There will be always those will small traces of non-x native population DNA, but it's the best one can hope for if an Ethnostate is what is desired.

>Whiteness is made fragile by its paranoid focus on purity.

It's not though. Most people don't give a fuck as long as you don't act like a nigger.

Yeah it used to be that way but not anymore. That sort of "white/black/yellow" reductionist bullshit has begun to affect Europe BIG TIME and definitely the rest of the World. I'm Portuguese and my Chinese-Canadian friend is like "haha ur not white ur Hispanic" as if southern Europeans and Latin Americans were the same race and cultures. It's just fucking silly.

>People need to be judged on their personalities and individual merits and attributes.
Of course, totally agree.
I might add those studies on IQ everyone on Sup Forums likes to parrot where done by two people that tried to analyze the IQ of the entire world and the methodology criticisms are absolutely rampant.
Not to mention that IQ is simply just a measure of abstract or general knowledge and not necessarily the type of knowledge that contributes to higher knowledge.
>I just want to be judged on my own merits and not on pre selected characteristics I had no control over.
Don't worry man, eventually all this will go away and we can get back to a meritocracy.

>white nationalists will have endless arguments about who is white enough to be in the club
Yeah or we could just start with the niggers and the mexican nationals and so on, the remainder will be such a small minority that they'll probably self deport. And if those that don't will be a much smaller number as to barely even be an issue.
We just need to get started on deporting groups of the most obvious genetically dissimilar dead weights and keep going until we don't have racial division problems anymore.

"it is idiotic to say that a pureblood italian exists, we're looking at thousands of years of european society... if a man feels italian, acts italian, thinks like an italian... then by all means, he is italian" which is Mussolini his way of saying that whites are relative, just don't act like a nigger/wigger...

States should have open borders with forced immigration to States most closely matching their political ideology.

Race isn't really important once communism is purged.

>genetically dissimilar

like i've said over and over again - dissimilar to what? what paragon of the white race will you select?

"Blacks" don't call themselves that because they didn't look at their features and go "ah yes, we are all black so we call ourselves that" the same way we don't go "ah, we all have ears, so let's call ourselves the Ear Lads". People identified each other by more defining features like specific country of origin or smaller phenotypical differences.

I disagree on the IQ bit, because what it determines is problem solving and logic. IQ tests mostly consist of pattern recognition and examining those patterns and how to solve the missing link/pattern.

And nah it never will, I'll always be the brown shitskin who'll never be as good as the white man on the virtue of my spic name and brown skin that I had no choice over, just because that's the way the world works.

Kill your self

We don't need to decide what white is. We total war the shit out of everything in sight every 80-100 years. Looks like you're the target this go round.

I love spicy food

Nice contribution m8

ok but its a semantic argument again because who is the objective judge of what "acting like a nigger/wigger" is? purity spiral again

Yeah but those same standards can easily be applied to any ethnic or national group.

What defines "Irishness"? Being Catholic? Being born in Ireland? Having Irish parents?

>identity
>politics
get out.

imbecile. what does the education system have to do with this? People identify country first, race/color 2nd. how is this a difficult concept to comprehend?

if ask any Chinese person do they consider themselves Asian, do you really think they will say no?

A white man in Louisiana invented hot sauce FYI. (Just respond to the title)

>I disagree on the IQ bit, because what it determines is problem solving and logic. IQ tests mostly consist of pattern recognition and examining those patterns and how to solve the missing link/pattern.
Yes exactly, abstract thinking. It probably would have helped to say these things but this is what is tested for in IQ tests.
>I'll always be the brown shitskin who'll never be as good as the white man on the virtue of my spic name and brown skin that I had no choice over, just because that's the way the world works.
Long ago before the Jews would come to dominate parts of American society, they were dumb as fuck and worthless as shit. It was only through repeated successions of dedicated parents and an affinity for community and self-improvement that they came to be what we know them as in America. Communities rise and fall in success and it depends on the individuals in those communities to affect change. Believe in yourself and you will succeed, hell your whole community will over time, God willing.

Also
>german white nationalism in ww2

The Nazis were not "white nationalists" in any meaningful use of the term, they were Nordic/Aryan obsessed to the point that they believed practically everyone outside Germany and Scandinavia was some kinda mutt

But we don't need to identify what is white, merely what is black.
If you're 100% west african, you black nigga gtfo.
If you're 80% west african, you still back as shit nigga gtfo.
And so on until we have don't have to pay a huge chunk of our income to feed Shaniqua and her 9 niglets.

>Yeah but those same standards can easily be applied to any ethnic or national group.

Agreed. Identification with "whiteness" is unstable. Ethnic and national groups only slightly less so, but still less so.

Didn't listen. I said that race is perceived differently around the world.

We can argue about that after eliminating nogs

I'm gay and want 10 white babies ugh
Why lump us all together. Most White women go after blacks because the white guys in the area are fuckboys (from where I am) maybe stop hating white women and talk to one and see where it goes

Then what's the point of this thread? All forms of identity are unstable if you're some deconstructionist that believes the existence of any kind of disagreement over what constitutes belonging to said identity means that that identity is basically useless

I don't think identity politics should be a matter of discussion because I'm not a prescriptive paranoid. White nationalists on the other hand...

THIS

ye and i even mentioned the problem with aryan identification in this thread

i am reading. and 1 confused individual does not prove anything. lol.

moreover, j00z shipped negros around. not whites. thus creating some ambiguity easily resolved with a DNA test. doesnt change a simple fact that even a simpleton like you can understand. if u go to Nigeria, and ask a random black person, do they consider themselves black and Nigerian, wtf are they going to say dum dum? no?

>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
archive.is/b0cJr

>white is undefined
>black supremacists invited to the white house

ya but what % can you be before you don't get a free pass anymore

White is a shifting alliance centered on Northern European ethnic groups. Sometimes it is useful for Italians or even Arabs to be considered white, and sometimes it is useful to only consider blue eyed blond hyper pale people to be white.

It's a strategic racial group, a hedge against Asians and Africans, and even Arabs.

Well that's fucked if true. That is a major flaw methinks.

>he thinks we can't define white
A white person is someone who looks white. It's that simple.

Once someone looks white, it's safe to assume any non-white genes they may have (if they have any at all) are insignificant enough not to matter.

no shit, of course they'll consider themselves Asian. They're objectively Asian.

But will they consider themselves yellow?

t-thank you user. Although I fear Portugal is lost...

Anyone who likes Europe should be against Hitler and how he fucked up the world's perception of identity. He cause way more trouble than good.

They'll only say they're black because in the past 200ish years that became a thing.

White is a fucking meme basically. It has no objective measurement. It's not even analogous to "European" because Europeans are all genetically variant, despite sharing phenotypical similarities.

ya and self identifying as a race is totally different than trying to base an ethnostate on said identity.

DNA tests are ambiguous - the human species has less genetic diversity in it than domestic dogs. Haplogroup R1b has members in the middle of africa and I1 excludes all french people lol. Who decides who is the paragon of whiteness that we compare DNA with???

>Anyone who likes Europe should be against Hitler and how he fucked up the world's perception of identity
NOT TO MENTION THAT FUCK HAS MADE IT ALMOST UNIVERSALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO BE NATIONALISTIC!!!!! Oh my fucking God this subject pisses me off.

i agreed. outside the US there is a tendency to identify with native country first, race 2nd. the degree of difference or sequential emphasis is conjecture and nonsensical. point is, people will always identify themselves as a race (even if nation identification comes 1st). doesnt change anything. hence, the OP is a fuckin idiot.

so you're the objective judge of who looks white yeah? you think this solves semantic arguments about who looks white with other people?

>shifting alliance

You think a "shifting alliance" is enough to form a fixed ethnostate? How do you think the Italians and Arabs you form "useful" alliances with are going to think about that? lmao

ITT OP attempts to deconstruct White Identity using bad-faith argumentation.

this is a special level of stupid. we all have ears. we dont all have black skin. i cant believe i am even answering this.

Currently "whites" make up less than 1 in 10 globally, at this stage last thing to worry about is what the purest shining beacon of toothpaste white is, and the divide and conquer shills are playing on that.
>Huur duur croatians aren't white but welsh people are now fight about it

>A white person looks white

so someone who's white is someone who's white?

Who is the judge of whiteness? what's the objective measurement of the qualities which constitute as white?

I guess Italians, with the highest IQ in Europe and some of the greatest feats humanity has ever achieved, don't count as white anymore. Nor any of the Southern Europeans, which are culturally extremely similar to other Europeans and for all intents and purposes have historically dominated large parts of the world and contributed and competed immensely, but are darker so they don't count. And I guess even though my sister has green eyes and pale skin and I have brown eyes and curly black hair, she's white and I'm not, despite us having the exact same progenitors.

But yeah it's simple bro

Heil Hitler bruh muh mustard race

Yeah except white isn't a race and we aren't arguing about individual ethnicity, the topic is white as an identity marker and what it means to be white, if anything.

oh and also have a look around this board at all these threads about slavs not being white and then honestly tell yourself they don't look white

But my boi, that wasn't what I was saying. You made it seem like every group of people identifies in the same racial category like you put them in. There is no "asian race" to the Chinese, there is only Chinese and everyone else. Just like there is no universal "African race" and likewise white race. Plus OP is raising a very serious question that needs to be answered honestly if you have a hope of realizing this dream.

Whites are Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Nordic. This may be stretched to Slavs but they in all fairness are different enough culturally to merit their own ethnostates.
Any mix with blacks results in a mutt who belongs to neither white nor black groups, in full accordance with the Kalergi Plan.

hispanic is not a race

>I claimed OP was arguing in bad faith so i could avoid actually thinking

Yes, but Black skin and ears both aren't special qualities to Africans, just like white skin and ears aren't to Europeans. The reason skin was used as a marker at all was because after wildly different people (Europeans and Africans) began to contact each other, they needed to look at the most striking visual differences to differentiate themselves and skin color is obviously the major difference. They never would have considered themselves black if it were not for the sake of contrasting themselves. Perhaps if they met earless people, they would have called themselves "eared"

Do blacks not identify as black?

Most Latinos aren't white.
They have a bit of local blood in them from the colonial days and further miscegenation.
These mestizos are not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-ORrXoONqw

dna tests can get pretty good results pointing u to a country with (i think) good accuracy. havent read anything to the contrary.

it still does not change the simple fact that people can relatively easily identify themselves and others by race. ie, he's black, im white. he's also nigerian and im Russian. on balance, this is a universal trait. are there some small, minuscule discrepancy's? of course. as with most things. but on average, it is without a doubt a universal trait, ability, etc. how the fuck is this even an argument?

you're not satirizing me with this - you're shining a light on the literally endless arguments about who's white enough for a white ethnostate

they won't stop

I know it isn't, and neither is white. but people say it is. In fact, I'd say "white" is pretty similar to "Hispanic": A reductionist generalization based on people who look roughly the same and originate from roughly the same geographical area

"Latino" and "Hispanic" are meaningless words

Stop using them

SEPARATE mestizos from Iberians

>This may be stretched to Slavs

I suggest you check out more Sup Forums threads because i've seen a jillion of them that argue about this very point

False term

>SEPARATE mestizo from Iberians

THANK YOU

I'm so fucking tired of being lumped in with them. I wish people would stop making Mexican jokes. Honestly the most offensive part is that my culture is so irrelevant to them that they just generalize me as "Mexican" because that's the most common """Hispanic""" identity they know of.