Is committing suicide the true final redpill?

is committing suicide the true final redpill?

No man, of course not.

holy shit i havent thought about that way im going to kill myself now thanks

let's talk seriously in this thread please

> Following Jesus Christ
> Nazi flag

you can't be a cuck and a nazi at the same time afaik

yep

Maybe because you know (((nothing)))

No, Suicide is surrendering and letting (((them))) win

Seriously.
If half you neets just walked around in society and actually put a little effort into it your views and talked to people you'd be surprised at the amount of people think the same way as you.

Not even close, fag. It's the ultimate blue pill. It's helplessness. It's saying the only thing you can do about your life is end it.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Only through voluntary starvation.

this. if you guys actually think twitter is a reflection of the country you live in, you really need to get off the internet.

Definitely, try it out and report back on how it went.

being a complete leach and living off a broken system is the true final red pill.

identify as a black disabled pregnant female to get as many guberment handouts as you can and you will reach Nirvana .

That's a black pill faggot.

I tried last Saturday. Failed; woke up in hospital. Now I'm emotionally and physically wrecked. Wife's family has me under 24/7 watch because two of her brothers committed suicide. They're not happy with me right now. Medications are a trip...

enjoy coming back as an Aboriginal

>redpill
It's time for this bastardised meme phrase to die out. Redpills were originally hidden truths that were typically uncomfortable/difficult to accept. Now apparently everything is a redpill, even base actions like killing yourself.

>haha yeah dude I'm totally redpilling her
>oh man brah DA JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS
>lmao top kek redpilling myself so hard now bro xD