There is only the human race, we are all equal...

There is only the human race, we are all equal, love is never ending and it will always conquer over your hate! End white supremacy now!

Other urls found in this thread:

centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation
archive.is/b0cJr
occidentaldissent.com/2012/10/15/slavery-myths-life-expectancy/comment-page-1/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0
healthline.com/health/is-blood-blue#overview1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m not a supremacist but if you have to fight “white supremacy” doesn’t that just prove whites are superior?

There's eight blood types though

I'm a white nationalist, not a white supremacist. We should not be "united" as global nationalists. We should be "united" by ethics and nothing more.

Equality is a lie perpetuated by the jewish hollywood elites. You're a fucking beta bitch white guilted liberal who feels bad about whites owning slaves even though no one in your family ever even owned a slave! people like you make me sick!

There is no equality in this world, only alpha and beta. The lamb and the lion. No good, no evil, just faggots like you. If the lion eats the lamb, it is evil for the lamb, if the lamb escapes the lion it is evil for the lion. The natural order will prevail and people like you will be on you knees before Babylon!

One cell
Sickle cell

love is love
cum is cum
race is a lie

liberals gonna lib

>There is only the human race
>End white supremacy now!
>white
oh the irony

Hey, blacks are people too.
Whites are people one.

R. E. K. T.

Continue to believe that lovey-dovey one world shit. It will just make it more easier to spot when they toss you under the bus.

My blood is blue you fucking peasant.

The Great White Enlightenment is upon us. Our people will rise up and the fury of the gods will smite the enemies of the white race!

Good one.

I'm not a Muslim, but if you have to fight "islamic extremism", doesn't that just prove Islam is right?

ONE GENDER
ONE SEXUALITY
ONE RACE
ONE CULTURE
ONE PLANET EARTH

>but dont you dare group us with those filthy fucking goyim

it's not about the color of the blood, but the volume of it spilled. blacks spill more blood than any other race, this message should be directed at them, not whites.

you're braining so fucking hard i can't even

Why cant you let whites in anglo colonies go their own way and live by themselves. Nothing worse than forcing people who dont like each other to live together.

oh, shut up faggot. i dont feel any relation with niggers.

Noice

>one blood, red blood
Does this mean snakes and rats are also a part of the human race?

I can smell the weakness of love and jewry upon us. Its stanch is of nigger and ashy trays. No longer shall we glorify the negro and false idols of hollywood. For their uppidy attitudes and over paid athletes with low gpa's while true heroes are under paid, shall be destroyed!

>There's eight blood types though

Fun fact: Although this should come as no surprise, niggers donate less than 1% of blood in blood banks despite being 13% of the population and 38% of the recipients.

A chihuahua and a pitbull are both dogs. Equality is a lie. A frog and an alligator are both amphibians. Equality is a lie. A panda and a grizzly are both bears. Equality is a lie.

Your blood has AIDS in it though.

Well, come up with some way to augment nigger brains so they aren't so fucking stupid.

IF YOU THOUGHT THE THUMB WAS A PENIS YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS POST. NO EXCEPTIONS

I wouldn't want nigger blood running through my body. Beside, it's very likely that most of niggers blood donors can't even pass the health check.

i have big thumbs

Misanthropy is all you preach.

You have no love for your country or human existence.

We either act as a species or go extinct. Your choice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAAA

>Shortly after this picture was taken

this is so stupid to see those shillposts all the time.
why are the doing it? what will it do?
i don t get it at all.

Cashews awakened.
So wut i think you be sayin is *smacks lips* dis be a nigger fact thread? Aight.

>A frog and an alligator are both amphibians.
>nazi education

Whites are superior and thats why you have to fight for equality

I suggest removing the black race and having a successful next few millenniums.

Rats, cows and abos have red blood too are you a cow op ?

It wouldn't surprise me if blacks had a more yellowish blood than whites given the higher incidence of anemia.

i thought the thumbnail was a cross-section of bbc penetrating something. my brain is ruined.

My country is my people. I have no respect for niggerdom and jewry. I have no respect for over taxation for subhuman leaches. There is no empathy beyond the survival of my tribe. Open borders for Israel!

On average, of course.

Why only black and white?
Where are asians?
Fuck off you racist.

what would we ever do without blacks?

>one blood
if you give someone the wrong blood type they can literally die

Why should I pay more for health insurance because nigs all have high blood pressure? Biology is Truth. Psychology is pseudoscience. Sociology is pseudoscience.

Science Defying Retards...

The Planet is Festering with them...

wtf i hate bigorty and nazis now

it does indeed prove islam is extreme, good jerb finally acknowledging that

Im trying to end Japanese supremacy in Japan, and Jewish supremacy in Israel.

One instinct Tribal instinct
One winner A lot of blood

People often talk about white shariah around here

Extended Index Finger on hand shake image?

Isn't that one of those Masonic (Jew) Faggot Identification hand-singes?

Biology plus History equals Victory!

source?

Only a fool would stick up for the other while his own people suffer!

Wuh bout slavery doe?

>We either act as a species or go extinct
If you act as a species, you create a prisoners dilemma scenario giving the first group to betray your cooperation the best outcome.

Do you even think?

Rather than acting as a species, act for the largest power group (that includes yourself) you can muster to match the power of the next largest power group. So if the combined might of whites can defeat any other racial group on the earth, then that is what I need to act to muster. THAT is game theoretically sound strategy, not kumbaya platitudes.

Like the slavery that still exists in much of Africa...

>I'm too stupid to know how to use a search engine

centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation

>Get blood donation from wrong type.
>Die.

>Be black.
>Get sickle cell anemia
>die

I predict 52% decrease in crime if America eradicated the nigger, 13% of the population.

Except racists, they are low iq!

>why are the doing it?
picrelated

violent crime*

>what will it do?
picrelated

uh.... Not an argument!?

Racists are dumb, yet typically attend rural schools, which also typically out perform inner city schools. Who's dumb? Racists can typically survive with out outside assistance. Usually capable hunting, fishing and agriculture. While inner city nigroes kill over, over price air jordans churches chicken.

Dude, but blacks would never be able to vote again if you did that. Hmmm...

>Masonic handshake

Harshest red pill- when the nazi flags make a reasonable argument based on facts.

enjoy hell sodomite

One species with many subspecies that have different skills/advantages and disadvantages

Nonsense, there are a fuckload of differences on the biological level let alone the cultural.

>1 post by this ID

of course

I agree OP.

Open borders for Israel!

Correct, israel needs mass immigration from Africa.

Cows have red blood but we kill them for food.
What's your point again?

>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
archive.is/b0cJr

Another example

wasn't even that bad, actually raised nigger life expectancy which declined rapidly after being freed
occidentaldissent.com/2012/10/15/slavery-myths-life-expectancy/comment-page-1/

Open borders and Communism for Israel.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0

>There is only the human race, we are all equal,

Until you need a bone marrow transplant.

Wrong. You are fake news.

no, but it proves islam is extreme

How is "whites working together" any less kumbaya? Are we forgetting now how Europeans were killing each other regularly just less than a century ago?

Identity and power groups can be defined by common values, why the hell should it be by race? Whites in Poland have nothing in common with me while a black in the US has tons in common with me.

>We all bleed the same red blood
This is what Trump has been saying since the campaign.

shiiiiite... how tf can I be drunk and then this nazi retard just drops a huge redpill. wtf, you win for tonight sir

How many blacks wouldnt be able to vote?

it should be based on ethnicity, which includes both race and culture

>t. larp

Sickle cell.

Blood isn't even red
It's only red when it's exposed to oxygen. When it's actually in your veins, it's blue

>Whites in Poland have nothing in common with me while a black in the US has tons in common with me.

Depends on the Black.
Depends on the Pol.

For example, I'm sure you have more in common with the middle class wage cuck White Polish man who spends his time shitposting on the internet and jerking off to hentai than you do the gang banger nigger who walks around the streets of Detroit with his crew screaming about his dick and how the White devil keeps him down before he gets shot by another nigger shouting the same thing, all because they wear slightly different shades of purple.

Actually that's a debunked myth.
healthline.com/health/is-blood-blue#overview1

>Trying this hard to sound like a smartass

>blood doesn't get exposed to oxygen in your veins

>End white supremacy now!
How could there be white supremacy when the white populations are getting lesser and lesser due to negros and jews populating our country? Once they overpopulate the whites they themselves will be called supremacists aswell. Its an entire cycle you faggots label any race that shows a bit of pride for itself.