>>139064515

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/trump-signs-memoranda-banning-trans-folks-from-the-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Airborne here keep them out

Why bro?

>news.vice.com/story/trump-signs-memoranda-banning-trans-folks-from-the-military

>That treatment is estimated to cost between $2.4 and $8.4 million

Not on the taxpayer dime, not when there's plenty of people who'll serve without needing expensive and potentially debilitating treatment. The military has a high enough suicide rate already, fill it with trans people (one of the most at-risk groups for suicide) and the results won't make anybody happy.

Except some of the fash-flags and deus vulters, I suppose.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

/thread

get back in the oven.

Trannies shouldn't be on the taxpayer dime

Do they let the mentally ill into the military?

OP here I see it as no more unnecessary training or briefs about this stupid shit. We need to focus on training on fighting commies. Evan if you are tranny or gay as long as you have my back in the fight I got yours.
Only grunts know this.

There was a guy in MEPS back in 2002 who was disqualified because he couldnt walk like a duck. Transvestites are a financial and operational liability, worse than women are.

keep those fucking freaks out of the military

t. former 11b

Only in the national guard

wtf is with you guys and hero lore? you're not a fucking spartan and you aren't going to valhalla. do what all your veteran friends are doing and literally kill yourselves

They try their best to keep them out.

>grand father served
>father served
>even my mother served
>work my entire highschool to get /fit/ as fuck and study hard for my ASVAB
>get in touch with recruiter and father helps me start to enlist
>get denied because of asthma diagnosis I got 8 years earlier that I never took medication for or had any issues with in the last 5 years of daily workouts

Fuck these mentally addled tranny queers. I had my whole life set up to serve and was fucking cucked out because of a bullshit medical mark that never even really impeded me. These fucking walking mental cases want to go out there with a festering gapping wound where their dicks used to be and shoot marines when they go postal because they are living a unsustainable fantasy?

>study hard for ASVAB

holy shit, user. It's an aptitude test, not the fucking MCAT. If you studied for it you might actually, literally, unironically, definitely be retarded

Fuck MEPS and those faggot nave doctors. Don't worry about it. The military is a joke during peacetime. You're not missing out on anything.

>test determines where you land in military
>lol just wing it faget

if you're stressing over it you might as well accept the fact that you're a stupid fuck who will make fine canon fodder

>dude dont study for the aptitude test that determines your mos

>folks

see lotta low iq niggers on this board tonight. Israel thanks you for your service

>test determines where you land in military

>Be me
>Don't study for ASVAB because I'm not an idiot
>99
>Recruiter tells me I've got the highest line scores he's ever seen

I don't have a point, I just wanted to brag.

If you can't serve because of asthma or flat feet, why should chemical eunichs serve?

>Don't study for a test that lets you choose any specialty you want

you're just as bad as the retards. passing the retard test isn't a bragging point. even if you did wheely wheely gud on it. join your fallen brothers and kill yourself

don't be retarded and get to do the same

All the Way!

>Permanent back pain forever

>Any specialty
>(As long as theres room)
Thats the catch. You'll be waiting a while for space to open up. I got two points short of getting any job in the military and there was still jack shit available.

>plebbit spacing
>no archive link
>vice
three strikes and kys, faggot
>in all fields

'm drunk bitch, how else you spend your Friday?

I had a 99 as well, I don't regret practicing the math section to maximize my speed at arithmetic.

Practice/training is part of discipline so you don't find unfortunate surprised.

Just check back every week. Patience. You have power until you sign.

Better answer is that at meps you can tell them exactly which job you want and if you're friendly enough they can make a phone call and reserve a MOS for you that didn't pop up on the computer. There are lots of ways to get what you want, a 99 ASVAB and a maxed out recruiting station pt test and a good bill of health means you get a lot of attention if you're not biting the hook at the finish line.

FOR GODS SAKE DON'T GO INFANTRY

another 99 fag here...

this is nothing to brag about. go get a 180 on the lsat and come back