dare i say it

nump

Pizzagate has been debunked:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

kek he still hasn't taken it down cianiggers btfo

notch has always been a shitlord.

Literally who the fuck is slovenia

It's the name of a nation-state.

This dude is based. I bet a bunch of kids follow him on and read that.

nice try guy from irrelevant eastern europoor shithole. Where do I order my bride though, have a website?

Pizzagate is alt light disinformation spread by (((Mike Cernovich))) right?

its funny because debunked is literally the 4th word on that page while the JFK and 9/11 conspiracy pages don't bother saying its debunked or unproven in the opening lines. Wonder why they are so keen on saying one of them is debunked. REALLY makes you think.

You hurt my national pride. It's painful.

The only good thing to come from Pizzagate is me finding a good place to visit next time I go to D.C.

notch gave pre-alpha downloads to >>Sup Forums

That is interesting indeed.

>JFK and 9/11 conspiracy pages don't bother saying its debunked or unproven
Because neither was ever debunked.
There's still no clear answers about JFK's death, and we _know_ the Bush administration was complacent, if not complicit, in 9/11.
Besides, compare the three:
JFK really was murdered, a president died, there was an autopsy.
9/11: 4 planes were crashed, building rubble took months to remove.
Pizzagate? Not one paperclip, not one toenail, not one single piece of physical evidence.

Then how would it be debunked if theres never been an investigation :^)

Meme state

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_conspiracy_theories
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories
geez you are correct OMG

Wow, it's another thread about some guy's twitter opinion.

Who?

This guy created MINECRAFT, its the second bestselling video game ever (beaten only by tetris). Think of all the kids who'll see this and start looking into it.

t. John "call me Skippy" Pedosta

And in the last five minutes I've also posted my disgust at anons wanting to talk about Chelsey Manning's twitter opinion, Ann Coulter's twitter opinion, Boogie2998's twitter opinion, Peter Coffin's twitter opinion.

But THIS guy. Minecraft you say?

Now I just HAVE to talk about his super important twitter opinion--because it's more important than discussing issues by themselves, without reference to what some fucking e-celeb or frequent opinionator or even radom jerkoff first thought about thing.

Because now I gotta know; what does Minecraft think about abortion, or the Syrian war?????

the point is that the people you mentioned are political figures. Their audiences are already polarized and whatever they talk about is just preaching to the choir. People like Notch publically exposing shit like this to a new audience is how conspiracy theories go mainsteam and become a matter of public discussion

The point is that threads like this degrade from the board's purpose, which is to revolve around political opinion, and not social media.

>mfw its real
Always knew Notch was based

notch is ourgoy
he is racist, he is a nationalist, he believes in old values
He did not show his power level because he was dependend on (((Them))) and Money
Now he is a multi billionair and can do what the fuck he wants

give one computer to me

>implying SMT isn't /our game/ when Hillary vs Trump was literally Law vs Chaos

Notch went off on some SJW cunt when gamergate was about over. He was clearly impacted by it, and if we know anything about gamergate, then we know that he has definitely gone deeper down the rabbit hole.

I don't feel so bad about buying Minecraft now

lowkey i still play it to this day because i like building shit

Same, get a friend or two and just build shit. Some of my closest friends bonded with me through minecraft.

o-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o