archive.is/okVdM
archive.is/X58FI
archive.is/XZqlb
archive.is/iEDPe
archive.is/7zvUf
archive.is/sga85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey

You kikes are getting frustrated and letting the veil slip. Why are you guys be getting so reckless?

If your insult is that he's ineffectual.. then all the close pin voters who voted for hi were right. He did the least damage of all the options.

They'll vote for him again in 2020.

Thank God and Fuck Brumpf. Pol can't take the truth and will endlessly in their usual autistic fashion post pictures of faggot frogs, overworked and weak memes while their little orange faggot shitlord falls deeper and deeper into obscurity. Good stuff OP

Doing nothing is literally a straight upgrade from the alternative, and even then he's still at least sending spics back to where they belong at accelerated rates and cutting useless spending. You obviously don't understand this place very well if you think this is a negative.

FUCK ISRAEL
SO GLAD THE NEOCON SHILLS ARE GONE

(((Kushner))) is ABOUT TO FUCK OVER KING KIKE AND END ISRAEL.
DEAL WITH IT.

I'm in that category and I don't knowbif you're right. If someone came out with a better option... like a real 3p option that isn't some tree hugger or some stoner from New Mexico who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, I could be pursuaded to vote for someone else. I'm starting to think I voted for Trump and got Ivonka...

More and more people in the leadership seats are going up against this faggot loser. As he continues to hemorrhage supporters, his chances of getting removed like the tumor he is increased vastly.

Tumor?

Sorry Trump isn't Israel's shill. How about you try and make ur country great without America babysitting you kikes. Kys.

Oh, sorry user, last time I checked he was Israel AND Russia's shill. Thanks for reminding me user.

>the government getting nothing done

This is how it should be sans paying them for sitting on their hands.

I would have liked to see president lassy bark a few times and take a shit on the white house lawn to be honest.

American Caesar everybody. Proof for plebs the republic is hopelessly corrupt and cannot stand. May the next admin, the public face of the permanent oligarchy, face the full wrath of the betrayed american people.

You want him to be Israels shill. How can you sit here on Sup Forums where people are way more informed than the average person and pretend Trump is shilling for Israel when he's firing neocons left and right.

Just deal with it. Israel won't be a country within 5 years.

It's pretty bad but at least I'm not a kike who'll soon be in an oven

Yeah this has been ruff. But it's the obstructionist Dems' fault. If McConnell will change senate rules to 51, like the God-Emperor says, we can get shit done.

Rare that someone gets it on Sup Forums

> Firing neocons
> Fired all the people who threaten his ego and stand a chance of locking him up

You're incredibly dumb

Have fun sitting on the computer shilling for a state that's inevitably going to fall. Im sure you enjoy this.

He won't get impeached, he'll just slog us through the next 3 years and get destroyed at the election for being full of shit and not living up to his promises. The fuck is his campaign slogan gonna be in 2020? "We're halfway there to MAGA, v-vote for me guise!" Come on.

Nice flag.

Shill detected

>>no tax reform
>>no immigration reform
>>no infrastructure
>>no wall

Congress isn't in session dumbass.

None of that will happen when Congress is back in session numbnuts. Get used to it

sage

obvious troll/shill

>flag
>bad bait greentext

Nice try shill.

Sage.

What's up you kike shill?

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

Lowest number of people on food stamps in 7 years

You salty? Yeah, you salty.

Go back to your vodka and Putin memes comrade

>somebody stop this racist, bigot asshole!
>oh...o....wait.....

Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
archive.is/sYxBD

Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
archive.is/7c8aH

White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
archive.is/okVdM

President Donald J. Trump visits VA and signs executive order 'Improving
Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
archive.is/X58FI

VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
archive.is/XZqlb

Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
archive.is/iEDPe

VA expands telehealth access
archive.is/7zvUf

How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
archive.is/sga85

Everyone at breitbart is an Israeli shill

>Someone stop this absolute madman....
>o....o nevermind

>"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"
Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

>"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"
Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

>"Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States"
Signed: Jan. 27, 2017

>"Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees"
Signed: Jan. 28, 2017

>"Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs"
Signed: Jan. 30, 2017

>"Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System"
(particularly important because it prevents future government bailouts with taxpayer money)
Signed: Feb. 3, 2017

>"Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Preventing Violence Against Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Law Enforcement Officers"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Enforcing Federal Law With Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2016

>"Restoring the Rule of Law, Federalism, and Economic Growth by Reviewing the 'Waters of the U.S.' Rule"
Signed Feb. 28, 2017

>"The Revocation of Federal Contracting Executive Orders"
Signed: March 27, 2017

>"Establishing the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis"
Signed: March 29, 2017

>"Buy American, Hire American"
Signed: April 18, 2017

>"Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens"
Signed: April 21, 2017

>"Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America"
Signed: April 25, 2017

>"Enforcing Statutory Prohibitions on Federal Control of Education"
Signed: April 26, 2017

If conquest of Israel by her enemies appears inevitable, the last thing Israel will do will be to fire her nuclear arsenal at the financial capitals of Europe---and a nice big H-bomb at Moscow. That will set off both NATO's and Russia's nuclear arsenals, and that will be the end of civilization, if not all life on earth.

Then we'll see if you still find merchant memes funny.

It's not the fault of the Jews that you're a faggot and even your mom wishes she'd aborted you. Either sort yourself out or kill yourself. Either way, leave the Jews out of it.

oy vey I got a baby kike mad. So sad youre nothing without us. Good luck.

See you in Palestine.

impeachment? Why?