Steve Bannon: ISRAEL FIRST, AMERICA SECOND. FUCK STEVE

Fuck Breitbart too and everyone associated with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/steve-bannon-israel-first-america-second/224726/
youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is all 7D chess!!! Trump is still /ourguy/!!!

Kushner is going to end Israel. Deal with it.

>mintpressnews
Kys and sage

Can someone explain why Israel is bad? Surely having some place to expel them to make more sense than a Diaspora.

>muh jews

You want more? FUCK YOU KIKE

FUCK STEVE BANNON.

FUCK ISRAEL.

FUCK THE JEWS

WHAT IF, IF KUSHNER IS A JEW BUT HES NOT A ZIONIST?

Post link I wanna read it. If it's true I'll unsub from breitbart immediately

He's not. Orthodox Jews don't believe in the current state of Israel because Orthodox Jews believe that only when the messiah comes will Israel be established.

The Messiah hasn't come yet, so Israel is illegitimate.

mintpressnews.com/steve-bannon-israel-first-america-second/224726/

Israel's interests are Americas interests. There has never been a day where Israel winning where America doesn't win.

Prove me wrong. You literally cannot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. The absolute state of zionist shills is amazing. They are crumbling.

This is a ploy by the globalists and Trump, their loyal cuck, to try to discredit the person that is legitimately fighting against the Jews.

TRUMP IS EVIL AND BELONGS TO THE KIKES.

Yeah that's why after every zionist leaves the white house you guys send a drove of shills here to shill for the kikes.

kys

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU STUPID FAGGOT? THE JEWS ARE STILL ALL RIGHT THERE. DID YOU FORGET KUSHNER?

Listen Kikes and Zionists are different from Jews.

Kushner is ourjew

>being this nu

>Sup Forums is this bluepilled
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

9/11? Wow so hard.

Why are we always stuck getting fucked by Jews, no matter what? Either we get destroyed domestically while Jews get richer than ever or we slaughter others (and get slaughtered ourselves) for Israel abroad and give them billions in 'foreign aid.' Jews get a lot of money, either way.

Please let this happen. All those anti Kushner shills will be so butt sore it would be a thing of beauty.

>444
Kek wills it. Fuck Bannon.

The Messiah is Jesus. When they accept Christ, then the Jews will live peacefully in their homeland.

What happened to him being an anti Semite when Trump picked him

>Trump hates le jewz

Jesus christ, glad Bannon is gone.

Why did Trump let him into his administration to begin with. He did nothing but cause trouble for him. Fucks sake.

Bannon pushes this Israel shit to show how much America sucks their cocks.

He literally told his writers to scrub the jew out of Breitbart after Shapiro left.

Trump used the Jew connections to his favor. It makes fucking sense - all of it. Go look at Jew journalists, etc. rip into Trump's favored candidates for his admin. What I need to know is what this means for his son-in-law. If Bannon was a massive Jew shill, what about Jew-in-law's influence

I'm lost. If the Jews are with Bannon, why did Trump kick him out? Wouldn't they scheme to keep him in to control Trump?

Trump knows everything about everyone.

I'll be called a shill, but I don't think Bannon is a zionist shill. I think he knows how the game is played. And I wouldn't take anything coming from ZOA at face value. Bannon has a non-interventionist world view, right? More of an America first economic mind. Maybe he wants a strong Israel so it can fight it's own battles.

You're a fucking moron and need to go back your evangelical church. You're too far gone.

As an anti-Kushner "shill" I would be positively thrilled if that happened, but the Jews still have to go. Any inconvenience to them however, would still get my praise.

More than likely he discovered the Bannon/Kushner fighting was a crock of Jewish horseshit they concocted to have one of the Jews be a complete confidant to Trump with him completely trusting whomever he sides with. Its a fucking political tactic employed by scheming fuckfaces quite often. That way they would have Trump's ear and do things 100% for Israel and ignore the U.S.

Either that or Trump said something in confidence to Bannon in a non-recorded room, and some Jew from Israel happened to repeat it, "I heard from someone that you were interested in X.." and Trump gave Bannon a way to save face without being outed and fired.

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

Get fucked. You're full of shit. Trump hangs around cunts like Wolfowitz now. There is no 4D chess. Donald is a Jewish cuck and sucks kushners dick and with the firing of Bannon and his allies, the Deep State is well and truly back in control

Die OP

kys kike shill.

Did this bannon guy ever work for your side or for your president? I wonder. But hey. Everybody who's been with his since the election has been fired anyways

I'm a globalist and a nationalist. I thought ivanka wanted him gone?

This guy gets it.

>mintpressnews
How about a sage

Wow. He's a monkey. Why in the fuck would that ever happen? Nice Billary indictment this week yes Shapirostein?

>screenshotting google results
damn, antifa raiders finding new levels of weak shit

lmao
>impeachment tomorrow

>feb 8 2017
>mintpressnews.com

Are you retarded?

Kike. listen here. Sit down and understand that you have no effect here. You guys can't shill for shit. You guys can't hold a fucking narrative for shit. And you can't fucking understand that Israel isn't gonna fuck with the US anymore.

Just stop playing these subversive tactics and kys. Nobody supports Israel but kikes.

>When your cabinet is formed by jews backing different antagonist super global plots.
>When america is so decadent, that they must decide whats the best jew to follow

Well seeing as how rothschilds fund israel. Fuck israel.

>He's not. Orthodox Jews don't believe in the current state of Israel because Orthodox Jews believe that only when the messiah comes will Israel be established
That's wrong. Most orthodox jews support Israel. Only a very small sect opposes it, and.they are hated by all other jews.

I guess that's why everyone hates Kushner.

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

>2017
>Unironically thinking anybody in current white house positions isn't a literal ZOG puppet.

Fucking t_d niggers.

only a butthurt kike would pull a retarded line like this.

Go slit your wrist JIDF. Anybody who isn't a braindead bluepilled retard knows pic related. The one true rule of US """politics"""

Watch as trump destroys Israel.

Thanks for screencapping one of your search engine results.

I'm Team Hilldawg for life now.

>mintpressnews
>mintpressnews
>mintpressnews

SAGE SLIDE THREAD

lmao kikes are scared of this post.

oy vey

OY VEY INDEED

GOY, BYE

>Sup Forums after Trump's picks are announced
>they're based af, go israel!! Dey kill shitskin Muslims anz they aren't afraid of anythung

>Sup Forums after it finds out trump kicked out all his "based picks"
>jew shills!!! I'm glad they're out of the white house! This is good 8d chess!!

Trumptards are literally a cult, they turn their back on other people as soon as trump kicks them out of their circle

No one replies to the same post three times unless they're turboshilling.

I'm almost tempted to accuse you of being Obamaleaf.

No you retard im just sick of subversive kikes ruining this board. The internet. The problem with kikes is that they are always entitled. But if they had any arguments that were facts based they wouldnt hire shills.

kys

Well Trump is our guy, not anyone else. Fuck Jews and Fuck Steve Bannon.

>trump is our g--

I can play this game all day kike.

This pro-zionist shit is absurd. Bannon is retarded.

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of the STATE of ISRAELI OCCUPATION

Sorry that (((ISIS))) is giving Islam a bad name.

JEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have no idea how much I hate Israel.

A SCREENSHOT OF A GOOGLE LISTING
BANNON BTFO BTFO BTFO!!!!

This is a bullshit post.
The Zionists want to portray Steve Bannon as an Israel Firster to get the heat off their neocon asses as the US digs down into Afghanistan.

Bannon has been played like a record by the Zionists, led by Kushner and Cohn. Thank "g-d" that Jeff Sessions hasn't been goy'd yet.

Never forget: the HuffPost "Goy, bye" headline about Steve Bannon resigning, the same phrase tweeted out by the HuffPost editor in chief. They're openly calling Americans goyim now, but normies are still too asleep to know wtf it means

Bro he wears a fucking Saturn pin. Kys for your terrible terrible attempt at damage control.

Tell me about it. This was also on another discussion so we can see it is a concerted effort.

this

What did Breitbart mean by this?

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

Man, that's awkward.

It actually is, the schism between Zionist Jews and globalist Jews is growing by the day

Have you ever noticed how much Israel cock you have to suck in order to become a big name on the right?

The US provides billions in aid to Israel.

What are American taxpayers receiving in return?

>He's not.
Kushner is a ballistic zionist.

Nope He's an orthodox you subversive kike.

We're a long way off from the days of Jim "Fuck the jews they don't vote for us" Baker.

It's too bad there's no filter feature here. I'd like to use it on you twice.

Nah it's coming back strong. people are waking up. FUCK THE JEWS.

Fuck off, faggot.

Jews are pieces of shit dude. just admit it. We're going to fucking destroy everything you hold dear.

>can't even keep track of color coded IDs
Again, fuck off.

ISRAEL WILL FALL

Fuck me cunts it should be America first, straya second M8