Tomorrow: There will be riots in the streets

Be prepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hiMsn
countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=0XP3txBiMS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 post by this ID

You realized this fucker will lose badly right?

L O L

Nice meme friend, you should teach a memeing class

anyone know somewhere i can watch this fight without having to spend 50€?

>not understanding how this feature works

Good thing I am in the woods outside whitopia

Google

How exactly is McGregor supposed to win against a boxing champion?

i just love a good upset, mcgregor's win would bring the most tears and anger which feeds me.

Dude, he's going to lose.

It's not an MMA fight. It's a boxing match. McGregor is a good striker for an MMA fighter but Mayweather is the best defensive boxer that ever lived.

It will literally be 12 rounds of them jumping around, Mayweather will land more hits, and it'll come down to judges decision, and they both walk away with the GDP of Uganda.

If it was in the Octagon, McGregor would obviously wipe the floor with him.

I don't get why Sup Forums is siding with this irish hooligan over the actual american

It's making some of you look like clowns

He's going to punch him very hard in the face, keep up man

sage

I got 20$ riding on based gregor

I hope he wins just so people get pissed off.

>Floyd is coming out of (((retirement)))
>Floyd is 40
>Conor gets in your head and fucks up your mental game, look at Nate Diaz
>Boxing is not about breaking the other guy, it's not "real" fighting, it's a pussy sport with soft fighters (look at how much of a feminist Paulie Malignaggi is by looking at his twitter)
>Conor is much, much stronger, his past KOs are insane

>be texas
>niggers riot in streets
>niggers drown in flooded streets because they can't swim
too bad mcgregor's gonna lose

more like floods from stormfag tears :D

if he doesnt win i will fuck a nigger bitch

my sides

Is the fight fixed?
What's this all about??!?

archive.is/hiMsn
countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/

Because being good at boxing doesnt mean shit when youre not fighting a boxer.

Should have hosted the fight in Dublin so at least McGregor could have died 'neath an Irish sky

you're right about everything except thinking mayweather is the best defensive boxer who ever lived.
The best defensive boxer who ever lived doesn't need to duck opponents like a fucking faggot.
Stil gonna hope mcgregor catches him

it does when you're boxing, dummy

Horse shit. Sage.

>Tomorrow: There will be riots in the streets
OP, what city?

Also I'm bored with standard riots, mundane burnt cars windows smashed, etc
I want some real casualties and lot's of them.

If

If Mayweather wins, SJWs will spend days making snark comments about how much white people suck.

If McGregor wins, the mother of all chimpouts will happen.

Gonna have to go with McGregor.

>Let based black american man am I fellow pedes XD
Kill yourself

>meme
You clearly don't know what that word means, stop embarrassing yourself.

And if anyone thinks Mcgregor can beat a world class boxer in a boxing match they're fucking retarded.

>the actual american
The nigger is from Canada. We don't have a dog in this fight.

>meme
>You clearly don't know what that word means, stop embarrassing yourself.
Apply your advise to yourself girl.

OI WATCH THAT LEFT HAND YA FUCKIN COONTS. YA AIN"T WOORTH HALF A FOOK

>Who is Jeff Horn?

Suck my dick buddy i was skyping zimzams lawyers laptop while you were fapped to your mom getting fucked in the next room

youtube.com/watch?v=0XP3txBiMS0

Irish micknigger talking shit. Hes gonna get BTFO tommorow cant wait to see the pictures with BLACKED labels over them

Yeah, whitefags will be upset that /theirguy/ got BTFO

left hook in the tenth. mayweather goes down. riots, global warming and floods ensue. Kek wills it

what's a good betting site?

anyone who thinks mcgregor has a chance is L I T E R A L L Y retarded

It's the final redpill. If only you faggots could have figured out soon enough....

Conor lip gonna get split like a Denver cheerleader yo

It will be a boring decision for Floyd nobody will riot except people who bet on McGregor.

still 1 post, lol

Well I'm in Vegas, and I'll be comfy as fuck in my house with my cats when all of the chaos goes down outside.

While you're probably right, its hard to say how someone who's used to bare-knuckle fighting will react to being hit with gloves. His jaw might be strong enough to shrug off Mayweather's best shots and get close enough for the KO.

I had a spare £10 so I put on a bet for McGregor. Split it into two bets - one for overall and one for decision (which would be ridiculous if it happened, but you never know).

Obviously an overall McGregor win won't win me much but I need a new headset so I can get something that'll just do the job with it. If Mayweather wins, it was just a spare £10 I had left, won't hurt me.

Stupid symbolic show of white v. dindu.

Lets just have the real and final race war already.

How is that bad defense? One of Floyd's biggest strengths is his speed; he just ducks people and hops around the ring until his opponent is tired. His footwork is impeccable.

Blocking hits (which he does all the fucking time) isn't the only measure of defense.

While he will lose, McGregor could easily beat his ass in an actual fight, not a boxing match. If Floyd really had balls he'd take him on in the Octagon.

this. It's a point thing.

Neither of them will be knocked out; it'll come down to judges decision. In which, Mayweather will absolutely land more hits.

>Political revolution will not come from the multiple lobby scandals and supression of rights the elites pull left and right on their own
>It will come from the outcome of a retarded unga bunga brawl
Sounds pretty American

But Floyd doesn't have balls, that's the point.

I fucking hope Conor wins, I don't care about odds, I'm on his side all the way.

RACE RIOTS HERE WE COME

I'm 6'1 180, i'd tower over the both of them in the ring and i'd knock them both out if they fought me at the same time

You'd be knocked out before you hit the floor. By either of them.

Unless Conor manages to land a clean left-hander on his jaw. You never know, it could happen.

If the Gods are wiling, then it WILL happen, and then Race War 2017 will begin.

Never had a fight before huh? Any street fight is 90% punching so boxing is best training for a street fight, but you have watched too many movies and cartoons so you think otherwise

>McGregor cut weight to 150 something
>when he fights tomorrow, he'll be 170 something
>Fairweather is barely 140 soaking wet...

naw man i'd just bash their heads together real quick they wont even see it coming

You couldn't even take me, and I'm 5"8 155

And you haven't watched any UFC. Pro boxers have tried it before, and got embarrassed.

what country are you from? 90% seems much to high in my experience

Fuck that potato nigger. He cucked hard when he was asked if he was racist. He could've just said no, but he took it to an extreme level of cucking. He also was anti-trump while BASED black guy was pro-Trump. Keep in mind this is back when we thought Trump was actually good.

Traitors are worse than anyone else and deserve absolutely no praise.

This is true but that's why Floyd will win. Floyd will pussy out in every way imaginable and dodge every hit. Conor will end up losing because he isn't pussy ENOUGH.

id just rest my glove on your head while you swing endless missed body shots at me

My country? Kekistan

I would break your ribs with one uppercut to the body.

Floyd fought and beat Canelo Alvarez.
Alvarez is a harder puncher and far better boxer than McGregor. Only hope McGregor has is if Floyd magically got old while retired. And not talking age, because Benard Hopkins was killing people damn near into his 50's. Age means nother, has Floyd lost a few steps. If he hasn't, he beats McGregor with little effort.

>>>Reddit

Ah, a post by someone who knows nothing about boxing and neglects to mention that Mayweather is the best living boxer, and one of the best of all time.

McChicken will get destroyed

literally irrelevant in boxing
watch a defensive highlight video of mayweather. you can't even land a shot on him, regardless of strength.

I hate him as much as the next guy, but i'm just being realistic.

This and Mayweather's "FORM VOLTRON!" assault got me rooting for the guy wearing the US flag.

All McGreggor had to do was not be a cuck to lefties. He failed.

Look at this cunt

i'm built like an iron gorilla, you'll just break your hand if you managed to hit me... i'd tap you onto the canvas after you have nothing left

Mayweather is fucking 41 years old and has zero MMA training. Why the fuck would a guy his age try to get into mma? If Floyd were like 25-30 he would probably try. Doing now would be just plain stupid.

only if mcgregor wins.
well, hell they'll probably still riot if floyd won.

>He's the best living boxer
>One of the best of all time
Okay but that isn't an argument. This only makes you look like you're out to suck his BBC.

I wasn't arguing, just saying things that are facts to point out how ridiculous is the notion of the mick winning this

This. If McGregor wins they will riot violently in anger. If Floyd wins they will riot violently anyway because niggers are naturally hardwired to become violent when expressing any intense emotion, even excitement.

What's American? I don't have any mexican or nigger blood. I'm European descent

omfg who cares both sides are owned by the mob and like everything else in america its all fucking faked for show

>mfw potato niggers are rioting in the streets of dublin

theres way to much attention and money in this fight for it not to be rigged.

YES!

YES!

FINALLY!

I WILL STOP SEEING THIS STUPID ADVERTISEMENT THREADS!

YOU ARE BLUE PILLED FOR LIKING THIS!

GOD WILL FUCKING MAKE YOU SUFFER!

I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE ON VOMIT BEFORE THE FIGHT STARTS!

How does one rig a boxing match? I'm not doubting this possibility but, how exactly would you rig this match if you were going to?

oh? Me I have never been to reddit, but you seem to have knowledge about what they say so I am assuming you have

>go back yourself

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
LET THE GALAXY BURN!!

throw the fight dumbass
you how much these stupid cunts are making just showing up the damn fight?

>cancerous flag
>cancerous spacing
>cancerous caps lock sperg-typing
How many times a day do you attempt suicide? Whatever the number is, you should really consider raising it.

Mayweather gonna hug him to death

kek
it all makes sense now

Cool your jets faggot, I was just asking a question. Not everyone wastes their time watching sweaty men punch each other with mitts as much as you do.

>Cool your jets faggot, I was just asking a question.
Fucking brainlet.

McGregor is going to get destroyed, slowly. Mayweather is not a knockout puncher. He is a slow, methodical grinder. Mayweather is going to dance around McGregor all night. McGregor will be chasing Mayweather round after round. Mayweather has no problems working through the 12th round. Speed and endurance routinely defeats strength and aggression in boxing. McGregor will be lucky to land a solid punch on Mayweather, especially as the fight moves into the late rounds.

Now, imagine the rematch is an MMA fight. McGregor will absolutely demolish Mayweather. Boxing is a science where success depends greatly on speed and expertise. Mayweather is a championship-caliber boxer. McGregor is not. He is a championship-caliber MMA fighter. Mayweather wins this fight in a unanimous decision.

>fucking brainlet
Oh fuck. How can I ever recover?

this is a joke post right? All fights end up on the ground, and UFC people have that completely won. Boxing is a game. UFC is so brutal its not that much fun.