Everyone Tell Texas You Love Them

Everyone say how you feel about Texas before it's too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they want them to carve it into their arms? It is a fucking hurricane, pretty sure if a shower can take ink off, it can too.

good thing i live in central texas. only thing i gotta worry about is heavy rain and maybe a tornado

We'll be fine.

I'm not sure why they are making it out to be the doomsday or some shit. We live on the gulf, this shit happens. Time to get comfy and enjoy the lack of contact with other people.

jeff is manhandling the storm as we speak

Every last person I've ever met that lives in Texas, I can't stand. So how about this sentiment: "Fuck You Texas".

Yankee faggot detected

Maybe jersey

Yesss, write SSN on your arm so that Pablo can steal it, goyim!

Because they want to up the stakes before blaming every lost nosehair on Trump.

Oregon here
Fuck both of you on principle

New York, you Chai Latte sipping skinny jeans wearing yogi spic.

Lmao

Fucking knew it

upstate new yorker here. its jersey trash. I love you Texas.

Landmass, number of illegals, hurricanes.

EVERYTHING'S BIGGER IN TEXAS!

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0

any good streams?

Your state is shit. Keep the fuck out of Washington.

lol wat
mason county went red
pierce was 20,000 away from going Trump, and that county had lots of soros voting machines

muh thoughts & prayers to fellow texanons, may your Mexicans work hard to build a wall to stop the hurricane.

You faggots celebrated when my home in NJ got wrecked in Sandy.
What goes around comes around, I'm safe dry and warm in my new home.

Good Luck Texan Slime.

Love you Texas. From California.

God destroys coastal Texas multiple times every century with massive hurricanes. 100 years ago a hurricane killed 12,000 in Galvaston. Only idiots (a synonym for Texans) still live there.

yeah like fucking illegals won't get the point and can't come up with a fake 9 digit number

I made it through Allison and Ike, and I'll make it through this. No way Houston gets more than 30 inches this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0