Admit it : You dislike black men because they take away your women

Admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4IRhQT4KUo

Most of your dislike of black men comes simply as an evolutionary and survival defense mechanism because they are exhibiting qualities which women, regardless of race, find most attractive.

That's why so many white women are fascinated by black men. That's why white men get angry because they know that they can not compete and that no matter how loyal their white wife is, deep down they all want to experience at least one night with a black man.

It's simple biology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FgwixCv3Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If my GF told me she fucked a black man before our relationship, I honestly wouldn't give a shit.

If I admit it will you fuck off already? Are you like the fishposter on Sup Forums?

What if she told you she's fucking him right now

I'd be pretty pissed and annoyed. Break ups suck. But I think I'd be equally pissed if she were fucking any other man, regardless of his race.

Women who go to black men are a loss cause anyway. Also attributing Sup Forums's disdain for niggers to something as simple as sex is nigger tier logic. kys you literal nigger.

>your women

Why you racist sexist babydick bigot...

Not even close

Keep trying though CIA, you might get it one of these days

im not even 100% white and i hate niggers

I'm not black but I can see that black men have their pick from the best women of every race, including white. Maybe not the smartest women, but purely the most sexually appealing ones.

>Muh dik

sage, shit skin.

Jesus, that guy is horrendous how can women like that?

I hate niggers of all races. If you don't want to help yourself, you should die.

> muh dick

and you wonder why blacks have stereotypes.....lol
be more predictable

Its OK once they go black they become single moms. you urn the coal, you pay the toll.

I dislike black men because they are violent, retarded, and burdens on society. Any women that would give themself to a black man I would not even want.

Try harder antifa fags
sage

No, it is becuase blacks ruin every aspects of society. It has mainly to do with iq, but also other racial aspects.

jokes on you I've given up on womyn

I'm Jewish RW Trump supporter, pro-diversity, & I'm fine with this pic. I think they look beautiful together.

I can't help it abt the basement dwellers here. GL to them.
GL to you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FgwixCv3Cc

kek no they dont

I dislike them because they take away my money.

Yes but only because their race offers nothing of value in return. If black chicks were more attractive I don't think anybody would care.

Ofc you do! Jewish women belongs to the bbc, dont you agree?

Lurk moar leftypo, you'll find a redpill that you won't be able to spit out.

The strongest of qualities

That is one of the least important problems related to blacks being in white countries.

That is literally the exact opposite of the truth. Everything our enemies say is the opposite of reality. You're bizarro people, I swear.

They smell bad, look like baboons and more often tend to be violent and dumb. That's enough reason for me.
sage

I wouldn't mind if Morgan Freeman steal my gf lol. It is about class.

Look up Terry A. Davis on youtube

A genius schizophrenic programmer who hates black people pathologically because a physics student who doesn't even know him is hanging with blacks

Racism is a natural defensive mechanism developed by betas to eliminate competition they wouldn't be able to eliminate otherwise.

Notice how good looking alpha people are rarely racist?

Are you Alberto Barbosa by any chance?

CAPTCHA: ladders

Since when did niggers listen to Slayer?

>Lea-

wait what

>womyn
all women or just feminists? would you fuck a honey badger?

I live in Germany, so no. Until recently we had no niggers at all and the ones we have now are poor and weak.

Feels good to hate people without being biased.

I dislike blacks because 99% of my experiences with them have been negative.

Yes, I am