Why is Mark Zuckerberg such an overly sensitive piece of excrement who clearly doesn't believe in free speech/freedom...

Why is Mark Zuckerberg such an overly sensitive piece of excrement who clearly doesn't believe in free speech/freedom of expression.

>be me
>mid 30s, male
>have a FB account
>personal FB scores an easy PG rating
>never threatened anyone
>never posted any nudity
>business FB page attached to personal FB page
>every now and then make sly redpill comments, but never too far over the top
>member of few Pro Trump groups
>post a meme making fun of the Zucc in a god emperor group
>within 20-30min, 'Session Expired' when I check FB
> 'Account Disabled' message when I try to log back in.
>pureshock.jpeg
>think to myself, "no fucking way, dude"
>I create another account
>same name, same profile pic
>contact some buds
>private chat
>post meme of the Zucc
>buds report it
>20-30min later, 'Session Expired'
blackmaneyespoppingoutofskull.jpeg
>we text over phone
>they're just as shock too

Seriously?!? Wtf is that about? I don't understand why the FB Cult is so thin skinned and controlling. And explanations, opinions, whatever.

Pic related: it's the one that got me banned.

>buds report it
nice buds

This was a lot of effort compared to that shitty image

They reported to see if it got the new account banned as well. It was a test. So yes, they are nice buds.

Obviously your (((friends))) are great!

well you'd probably get banned for ban evasion regardless of the pic

FB is shit, did'nt you know?

Mark Zuckerberg isn't even real. He is a made up person who was the emblem of the globalists.

He is Rothschild descendant.

The friends who I asked to report it weren't in the Trump group where I originally posted.

>that extraordinarily lengthy tantrum

stop whining ya cunt

>facebook is terrible
A surprise to literally no one anywhere.

They banned you for sexual content, nothing to do with zucc

What sexual content? I never posted any.

There is no such thing as a right to free speech on a private platform.

Retard look at your picture

Hey retard, people post way worse and never get banned.

Agreed. But it def shows lack of character. And I'm surprised no one seems to realize how dangerous it is that the worlds most powerful social media platform believes in such insane censorship.

>be you
>go on a website provided to you for free and without any effort on your part as long as you agree to the conditions
>one of the conditions is you can get banned for any reason OR no reason
>get/make hard to read meme mocking the owner/main guy of the very same site
>shook.jpg
>try again thinking they'll let you have a place on their digital lawn because muh free speech
>admit all the other stuff to friends, get them involved
>same.avi

Why would you be surprised about what happened?

Lets try this in not the online world.

>Muslim walks into coffee shop
>Owner doesnt like Muslims
>Kicks muslims out
>Government shuts down store
>Rioter burn down the remains

See how that works?

I didn't expect them to be so thin skinned. They don't ban you for threatening the Prez, but they do for teasing the Zucc.

The muslim didn't insult the owner or manager specifically. Why would the rioter burn down the remains?

>waaaaaaah, why won't private enterprises tolerate muh low IQ shitposting on their private servers?!? This is an attack on muh freeze peach!!

That's exactly the point. They've been informed they don't like the President so they don't bother to moderate it. Giving you a voice to criticize a powerful person from the very same site is not something they would allow. Especially with how easy it is for them to stop you without loss to them.

Would you stand for someone putting a sign with a picture of you getting banged out for not mowing your lawn?

If I were in his position, I'd see it as part of the job.

Have you tried this on any other venue to see what the ban factor is? Would hi5 or friendster ban you for the same pic? How long would it take? Don't bother with pintrest though, it will make you want to do arts and crafts at your house that don't look like the pictures.

There is no point here, you broke the TOS and got your ass handed. All sites run some sort of moderation and stick to certain rules, because otherwise it would be chaos, if you cannot abide by them you will get the boot.

What's so hard to grasp?

In 10 years the latest generation of useless idiots will consider Jewbook to be for old people and losers.

They'll all be on some VR tinder type bullshit virtually fucking each other.

So what, if anything, are you advocating as a solution? I mean there are troublesome implications to statutorily limiting a company's ability to control its own platform, or to more extreme solutions like trust busting internet companies.

Ah. Homophobic photoshooping. Whatever will we do without vaginas. Log onto Faceberg maybe
>married to an asian woman
>probably has kids
>is a fag
Who isn't, then?

Ok. It's fine to threaten the Prez, and make racist comments about whites, etc on FB. But teasing the Zucc is unacceptable. Yeah. I got it. Lol.

Are you implying those posts don't get deleted due to an agenda? Prove it

You can find anti zuckerberg memes like the one you posted in FB, and "racist comments about whites", their system is not infallible.

Report all the sanctioned ANTIFA pages and watch how nothing happens.
I reported all of them and got a response back that nothing violated FB policy.

So, zuckerberg is, dare I say, /ourguy/? Nice!

If the Zucc allows those type of memes, then why ban me over it?

They aren't allowed, yours just got reported while the others did not.

The only reason why your thread stayed up here was because you got banned from FB after posting it, if this thread had a different topic you'd get banned for posting this in Sup Forums

I've been banned for posting less inflammatory images on Sup Forums