We're not FAKE NEWS! We're respected journalists! Also us:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it blows me away how much people are overpaying for their avocados
where I'm from some mexican guy stands out on the side of the road and sells like half a dozen for 5 bucks

>Buying avocados off-season
Just wait a couple of months and buy them for dirt cheap...

i will never understand millenials. why give up home ownership to afford to eat avacodos? makes no sense

I have never bought an avacado, I don't see the appeal.

>He doesnt make homemade guac

Me either, what does Jeb-fruit even taste like?

I live surrounded by those things.

Can't get bored of them tho.

>going through all that trouble when you can pay a mexican one peso to shit in a bowl
lol

>Be a "professional" news organization.
>Don't end your tweets with a period.

A drained battery? It's low energy.

it tastes good with a lot of foods

Time has been a CIA psyop since the 50s. they assisted in the jewification of the nation again and again

It tastes like literally nothing. I have no idea how it became a memefood.

tfw want a house and retirement fund but unwilling to cut into my $800 weekly avocado budget

I thought it would be buzzfeed Cringey

>why your avacado toast is problematic and reinforces white supremacy. Stop eating it WhYT PipO

Not even avocados are safe from Jewish trickery

>Most avocados are grown on Mexico
>muh Mediterranean
Are ((they)) literally retarded?

Mexico's gift to millenials.

in a way he is right

you need money to invest

sometimes just a few thousands will take you further

maybe this guy is succesful but he is not the smartest

perhaps you should interpret "avocados" as things you don't need?

im still using my old iphone 4 which my mom gave to me 5 years ago after using it for two years

i am guilty myself of spending money on things i dont need quite often but that does not mean the man isnt right

just take avocados as a symbolic name for your smartphones, expensive clothing and expensive restaurants

young people todays money management skills are discraceful

Why do you guys sell drugs when you make so much money off of avocados

You can tell a lot about a person by what they eat. Seriously. Study that shit. Poor people are poor for a reason, i.e. avocado toast.

Stupid edgy kids who fell for the nigger culture meme, I work (ironically enough) at a guac factory as chief engineer...

Heh

avocado

LOL

Yeah man, im really confused at the backlash at this guys comment.

Obviously, he doesnt mean "if you dont buy avocado toast, you can own a home". I have no idea why people cant wrap thier heads around this.

Hes saying dont blindly get things you don't need. Maybe you dont need a car if you can bike to work. maybe you dont need to go out every weekend and spend 60 on drinks, maybe you dont need to constantly buy weed.

Saving small things to turn into biug investments has been a concept for years, i have absolutely no idea how there are people that dont understand this.

one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.

whoops wrong one

In all honesty though, you shouldn't eat that much avocado or that much frequently, it's filled with fatty acids... But we know a high caloric intake diet+ sedentary lifestyle= tired, complacent people.

Ignore him mr. bean. He's rude.

Also tell your mother I need her to come Thursday to clean the house instead on Tuesday. Also let her know I kept the cans and bottles separate to give your brother, Rico, to make a little money.

The way they average home cost is completely deceptive bullshit.

i eat 3-4 avocados daily but i'm not a typical fat mexican. i lift 4x per week and run 2x per week with 1 rest day my fellow bean

Niggers come in all skin tones and that's something most people will never realize. It's all about attitude and intelligence. Thanks for the guac though.

>not wanting to buy a home and a 50k$ car with a traditional family and white picket fence
and? is there some sort of rule book that says i have to live that way

>this shit again

every. single. time.
youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ

What is it with the media and this avocado meme? everyone i know either hates them or are indifferent to them.

This was in response to a developer saying the reaspn mellenials dont have houses is because theu waste money on things like avo and toast

Not the fact about stagnant wages, foreigners buying land and prices bring on avrrage 12+ times the annual income, but was 2-3 times wages of when boomers were buying their first house

That's why I said+sedentary life. Avocado's fatty acids are the "good ones" just like those in fatty fishes, etc. but if you do fuck all of exercise they get converted to fat and you might as well have eaten lard.

That'll be $8.98 + tip.

I hear you man. I used to work with a bunch of fat fucks in middle america. At lunch they would be guzzling down soda and fast food everyday and bringing in 3 or 4 energy drinks for their breaks. I would just sit in the corner drinking coffee and eating a fucking sandwich and some vegetables i packed. It was fun watching these fucks eat and drink away a third of their income. Then after work I would get gas at the local station and see them buy a twelve pack of piss beer, a pack of cigs, and lotto tickets. every fucking night. Half of them were pill heads too. Really breaks the white supremacy narrative.

FUG

>Buy a home goy we need more debt slaves for our banking conspiracy

>reddit flag

Its a meme/trend food. Its cool to eat. Its like how people always post about tacos on facebook. They pretend to love it.

>obcession with food
The problem is food is so fucking expensive
>work minimum wage job in 1980. Buy 10 gallons of milk for an hours work and 10 gallons of gas
>work minimum wage job in 2017. Buy 1 gallon of milk and 1 gallon of gas
Not that i work a shitty job but food is fucking expensive as fuck. Everything is expensive as fuck because the dollar isnt worth shit. Thanks mom and dad!

I have a feeling these meme foods are eaten mostly by young libtards and trendy hipsters...

But isn't that culture appropiation? :^)

Greedy bastards, the lot of them.

Fucking kek never stops to cease me.

What the fuck is "avocado toast"? Is it literally just mashed avocado on toast? People pay for that?

Lotza shekels my dear Bong.

Why can't these faggots just eat avocado out of the skin like normal people?

Turkey sandwich with avocado is bomb. Avocados are dank, but i havent had a good one in too long. Shitty farmers

guac is pretty good, it's gross on it's own, it has the texture of butter.

They only need a little sea salt to bring b their flavor out Bruv

>the economy isn't collapsing, millenials are just choosing to be poor!
I hate articles like this

Because the housing market is intrinsically unstable and they have no need for a house. Yep I need a 2 bedroom, 2 bath house for just me and maybe a girlfriend. Of you know I could just buy a fucking condo if I want to stop paying rent.

>Avocado toast
>Expensive

Nigga what the fuck an avocado is $1.00-$1.20 and an entire loaf of bread is like $2.00... a few sprinkles of salt, pepper and cayenne is worth like $.02.... are these people retarded and getting the avocado toast at (((restaurants))) with 1000% markup or what?

You see the Millionaire did not say.
"Stop eating Avocado Toast if you want a home"
He said
"Let them eat cake."