wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd have to care about it, first.

>obama pardons a thosand niggers
>silence

>trump pardons one guy
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, that sure is one small fucking rap sheet

Can we get one for Hilary Clinton, why the fuck isn't she in front of the International Criminal Court?

I literally do not care.

I wont, he isnt a saint.

However the reason he needed a pardon is because he had some grasp on statistics and understood that you are not going to find illegal canadians in texas.

yeah but he stopped some illegal immigrants so all of that is fine (this isn't sarcasm)

Doesnt mention his actual charges and why they are/arent just, only shades his character. Typical liberal shit where they are free to commit mass logical fallacies because "reality has a liberal bias (just dont ask me to prove it)"

>failed to investigate 32 child molestations
Amateur

It makes you mad. That's all the defense I need.

>Defend this.

anything else?

These so called "constitutional rights" inmates have are nowhere mentioned in the constitution. It was a result of judicial activism in the 60s. T

There's no way in fucking hell these temperatures reached 145°

He's mainly in for illegal immigrants. Child molesterons are other people's problems

Obamas justice department thought everything was racist

WTF I hate Trump now!

yo OP, pretty much this right here
nobody cares because we all know lefties are selectively outraged. So when you actually do become outraged we ignore it because we know you're impartial

Illegals forfeit all their rights when they crossed the boarder, gas the fuckers

"Had discriminatory bias against Latinos"

I'm supposed to hate this guy?

But all of those things are good and this country could really use a lot more of them, except ignoring the sex crimes (IF it's even true)

Because she committed no crimes.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>defend
Why should I when you and every other libfag is defending criminals? Arpaio doesn't need defending since he has done nothing wrong.

Fuck criminals. They don't deserve rights.

Except for all the murders.
Also taking top secret government files to a private server.

Verifiably false.

based as fuck

He should've pardoned Assange. Arpaio is just an angry old yahoo that conservicucks look up to because he's the only one who can at least man up and admit he hates mestizos. This is going to backfire terribly.

Sounds like /ourguy/.

>145 degrees
>The highest recorded air temperature on Earth was 129

The media slanders him because he actually stood up for American Citizens and tried to stem the tide of illegal immigration, crime and drugs. He deserves that pardon and I'm glad Trump realized that.

So keep the liberal tears coming.

A proud Patriot defending our country from the foreign invaders

I'm Mexican and I wouldn't even be mad getting profiled. Stop and frisk/broken windows policy works, prejudice keeps people alive.

>Defend this.

Okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

youtube.com/watch?v=EgVIei87oFo

Why did Trump pardon him? Was he going to jail or something? What exactly does a pardon do for him if he isn't in jail?

That whole tldr is reason enough to support granting him a pardon. What a mad cunt.

>prejudice keeps people alive
Fucking this. you know SJW cucks still roll their windows up when driving through nigger hoods. Survival instincts trump diversity

Judge Arpaio: I am the law

fpbp

no one gives a shit op besides libshits

A federal activist declared that his jails violated the liberal agenda, that is why he was pardoned.

>trump pardons one guy
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're mad because he just undid whatever investigation is possibly going on against him.

Imagine trying to flip people who know they're guaranteed a Presidential pardon. What are you going to do, say mean things to them? Mueller's investigators now know they have slightly less than zero leverage to apply to anybody from the Trump campaign.

If there is an investigation targeted against Trump, he just blew its kneecaps off with a shotgun.

>145 degrees

bullshit, fuck off, sage

Sheriff Joe: A living bait thread.
Look at that man. That is a hero.

He's a fat autistic nazi klansman

his wife is subtly jewish looking

pure zionist scum of the earth

Those were his claims. It's was from within the tents. 6 people died in those tents

justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

Where the fuck have you been?
wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

he fucked with illegals, and I don't like illegals, there's no more that needs to be said about this

R/politics is inflamed, you're gonna regret this

Comment from discussion Megathread: President Trump Pardons Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

My kinda guy!
I would love to have him up here in Seattle; we have a nigger problem.

Fucking based

Racial profiling is just a better way to find illegals. No point checking the papers of an old white lady

Shit it got deleted.

If you hate mexicans you are part of the solution.

He was enforcing the law. Some rogue-ass Mexican-nationalist judge didn't like rules being enforced on his tribe, so he convicted Arpaio. This is a good application of a president's right to pardon. As far as all that other shit you wrote, I'm quite certain you are a piece of shit that made it all up.

Quick rundown:

Sherrif Joe wanted to work with ICE to deport illegals. Demoshits got angry because illegals are their voters.

Demoshits implemented a disinformation campaign and pulled the usual Jewish tricks-claling him racist etc.

Sherriff Joe has done nothing wrong.

This is the absolute state of dumbassery in this country.

"Aaaawww wuuuut?? Why u checkin me if I'm legal here, pendejo? Why? Cuz I'm Mexicaaan? Why don't you check that white boy, over there, ese. Maybe he's illegal here too. Wuhh?? You racist or something???"

This shit is actually supposed to pass around here. You should have NO presumption that it's the burrito-niggers that are here illegally.

"at one point reaching 145 degrees fahrenheit"

its a dry heat

I bet OP is Antifa, and after bike-locking, destroying cultural treasures, he wants to live in air -conditioned splendor while vaping, wearing panties and gassing about Marxism, not living in a tent in the desert. Fuck you, OP. You don't like Arpaio? Go back to Israel.

>Affirmative action favors Mexicans over Whites
>OK
>"Your papers, please"
>OMG RACIST MUCH
>Mexican pride groups
>WONDERFUL
>White pride groups
>LITERALLY SHAKING

It's great. He's the one man in Arizona who actually cared to get the illegal Mexicans out of the fucking country.

what's wrong with racial profiling?

you lose your rights when imprisoned to serve time as punishment for your crimes. GG fag

BASED JOE

spics and niggers need to hang from trees

Nothing.

You should make an info graphic of the THOUSANDS of nigger gang members Obama pardoned you fag hole

>There's no way in fucking hell these temperatures reached 145°
It is if you measure in sunlight rather than the actual air temperature which is measured in the shade.