>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1cJa-JNIN8
thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report
youtube.com/watch?v=t3QjewguT6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Fuck niggers :)

it really is suprising how many shitposters hide behind memeflags

There are no good excuses for Trump firing Bannon and continuing the war in Afghanistan. Trump fucked up on both those counts.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1cJa-JNIN8
>Jeff is about to hit the wall!!!!!

Gloom tube is a fucking kike

Leaving Iraq is what gave us ISIS.

Pottery

What's going on tonight?
What I'd miss?

NAZI DRUMPH

Mueller just subpoenaed Podesta Group

thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report

>Mercury and Podesta Group have since registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, at the request of the Justice Department.

*sips tea*

You should have told Bannon not to do what he intended and stopped Trump from getting elected after he announced his intention on matters two years ago.

Bannon = Tel Aviv = Brietbart = Tel Aviv

What if we archive it unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/348046-mueller-subpoenas-six-manafort-linked-pr-firms-report

So what? You want us to stay there forever? WHY? WE'VE BEEN THERE FOR 16 YEARS ALREADY. IT'S CLEARLY A NEO-CON PLOY TO GET MORE MONEY FROM WAR.
Trump failed us.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio showing his copy of the Presidential Pardon

Nord bro? Why u meme flaging?

youtube.com/watch?v=t3QjewguT6I

Hurricane and Arpaio pardon

The plurality of meme flag posters are Israeli.
Followed by: Leafs and poo in loos

>suprising

Not really. They're from shitting countries who's opinion usually doesn't matter.

Ptg/ backs based Kushner

Nah its to prevent the pipeline from Iran -> Europe from being constructed. Look up the intersecting proposed pipeline dispute between Qatar and Iran.

...what are these idiots screeching about now?

>Trump firing Bannon
He resigned
>continuing the war in Afghanistan
There's no better alternative than to do what he is doing now.

Based
What's this about gorka?
What happened?

You do such great work with the archiving, but obviously shill with the memeflag. What gives, Norway?

Bannon said he'd leave in 8 months or so after joining. It's been 8 months, and now Bannon is back in Breitbart to right pro-Trump stories.
Also, Trump want to end the war, instead of continuing it's Cash cow existence. He even quoted Mattis saying that the war had been done 16 times already, once per year.

It's just all so tiresome

>inb4 cuckpublicans actually buy this shit and try to impeach

You're also mistaken that Bannon was fired. He wasn't, he resigned after a year as he intended according to himself in interviews.

He's out

The future is bright.

>trump pardoning guy because he wuz a good boi who didnu nuffin

It's okay when Trump does it, eh guys?

A storm chaser was shreded to bits on live TV during hurricane Harvey hit.

Can u imagine if trump just pulled out?
The Shit storm would lead to another war.

I miss the Wayne days, Norway. If you ever manage to get those 2 vid.me videos of his breakdown, start a thread and share them.

So why are we still there?

Guys, remember painting similar to this one? The artist drew a new one about Trump. It's titled "You are not forgotten"

Should be the OP picture next thread.

My company was stationed in a line to the north of Mosul, in '09-10. We were instructed to to let any hajji's heading toward Syria to pass, but any heading into Iraq we engaged. Thousands, literally thousands every week were heading to Syria at that time. Mostly armed. We knew what was going to happen. Sending in thousands and thousands of armed and blooded insurgents to Syria. It was planned and part of how we 'settled' the country down. The surge into Baghdad the first year (07), then pushed them north toward Kirkuk, then toward Mosul and finally to Syria.

kushner had to stop bannon's good goying

He resigned over the Afghanistan strategy but his reasoning was really strange. I hope he clarifies in the coming days what his objection is.

What he do any ways?
And why, I thought gorka was based?

I'm pretty sure 'the president' ought to be capitalized.

Also I don't think illegal aliens have 'constitutional rights'.

Why didn't you pardon me TRUMP?
I MADE YOU
STOP IGNORING ME

>And why, I thought gorka was based?
He is
Trump failed him and us

Shill.

What the hell did he want?
It's such a fucking mess what do you do with it?

>Steve Bannon calls Jared a cuck
IDK one of those kiddies is kind of dark

>Obama pardons Bradley Manning
>"oh that obama he's such a great guy"
>Trump pardons Sheriff Joe
>"WTF HOW DARE THIS EVIL MAN CIRCUMVENT THE RULE OF LAW"
a l m o n d s

What Arpaio did isn't unconstitutional, just because some Obama appointed judge says so doesn't make it true.

can you take over baking?

are you saying this is the same norway who called out wayne threads?

>how dare the President do a thing that the President has explicit Constitutional power to do

Already been answered.

What the gov says the reason is, and what the reason actually is are very different. For a likely shitskin such as yourself, it will be hard to understand that aspect of politics. Still.. look up the Silk Road 2.0 and the pipeline proposal by Russia, look at the airport bombed this year and the intersection with the Russian proposal.

This is basically high level meta, you may be better off staying at your soul food restaurant though.

Non-citizens have ZERO protections under the constitution
We only give them a trial because we're too damn nice

Sure, no problem

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

IS THE MADAMN REALLY GONNA DO IT
IS HE GONNA END DACA

Okay Jim Mattis, what's the plan for Afghanistan? Put forth your plan to not empower rebel groups to take over Afghanistan, giving Pakistan higher authority in that region, preventing ISIS from occupying the isolated villages and to prevent China from taking all the minerals. Remember if you fail to fill any criteria you will be blamed and fired, go!

He publicly criticized Tillerson
Instant terminable offense
Such is the way of things in a corporate environment. Trump runs the White House as such

Why is he treading on the snake though?

That's a really good painting user. It will be worth a fortune when you're dead.

He can't do this...
can he?

Jesus christ, thank god I unfollowed that bitch.

But he step on snek

Goy, bye!

>are you saying this is the same norway who caused wayne to have a mental breakdown?
Yes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

My old Senator Chuck just blew the fuck out of your "God Emperor" pussy bitch

TRUMP

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

DACA expires m8y
They're being deported anyway

Exactly.
>Trump immediately pulls out
>Jihadis take power, ally Pakistan and threaten allies, namely India
>we have to go back there all the fuck over again and waste more lives again

The US no doubt paid them to leave Iraq too
Thats how all their "deals" are
Just throw money at things

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE DEFENDING KUSHNER?

Take me in, o tender woman.

I'm kinda shocked desu, I thought he was smarter than that..

Amazing the literal fake news pushed on twatter

TRUMP LIED ABOUT CROWD SIZE

Is Jeff the storm chaser daijobu

I will. Old hdd in the closet somewhere.

"I want a President that will crush the enemies of liberty, justice, and American prosperity. They may have the power to bruise his heel, but he will have the power to crush their head.”

Artist is Jon McNaughton

>we

Ann Coulter has absolutely gone off of the deep end. Trump said we wouldn't be getting involved in any further wars for nationbuilding, avoiding pointless wars if at all possible, but we never left Afghanistan. That is total insanity what Coulter is saying because he clearly layed out his position two years ago.

From what I saw he said he was frustrated with the speech which didn't lay out a tremendous amount of specifics but his own apparent words were so lacking in specifics that I couldn't even understand what his gripe was. Something about radical islam, I think Gorka is a bit obsessive about that element and trying to specifically quash ideologically radical islam by various means.

I thought it was fantastic that Trump addressed the main problem in addition to the way the war was poor set out on from the start: Pakistan causing and allowing most of the issues.

Every day since I got on the Trump train I see how much of the world is a lie

Feels good though, better to awake and alive rather asleep and numb

What about the argument that we want Afghanistan for the minerals and shit?

who tried to move the embassy to Jerusalem?

it wasn't kushner

CENTCOM reported it instead of any branch which means it was Special Operations

and it's always a "training"

Hey, you either row the boat in sync as a team, or you get thrown overboard.
Been that way in every business I've ever worked for or managed.
I'm glad Trump and Kelly are running shit this way actually

He is right though, Trump has been taking a very aggressive hardline stance on the matter, which is nice. He may well scrap the whole thing early.

Sure is!

goddamn
Coulter gives absolutely zero fucks

I'm with her

But on another note..
How do fix it?
How is this war won?
Will we ever leave?

whiny little bitch that will never understand geopolitics, what the fuck is new?

???? I watched the stream place was packed like a sardine can.

all you newfags that are screaming betrayal over a few thousand more troops in Afghanistan must not have been around in 2003-2008 when neocon thought had total dominance in the Republican party, and anyone that disagreed was a traitor
(((they))) wanted a full-scale invasion of Syria, they're getting some troops in Afghanistan and muh Kurds
we've come out ahead by a long shot and Trump can't convert the entire party and government over to Ron Paul-esque foreign policy in less than a year

>The six firms participated in a public relations effort headed by Manafort, whose ostensible mission was building support for Ukraine’s entry into the European Union, one executive whose firm received a subpoena told NBC News.
>He appears to have piqued investigators’ interests with his work for a pro-Russian Ukrainian political party and other international dealings, people familiar with the probe told NBC News

This doesn't make much sense and leads me to believe it has far more to do with Ukraine/DNC than Russia/Trump connections. What 'pro-Russian' Ukranian party would be pushing for entry into the EU?
Manafort probably took money for anyone who would offer it, but it doesn't align with any kind of Trump-Russia conspiracy.

meaningless evidence without verifiable time stamp