Daily reminder if you wife/gf wear the pants jew she is a whore

Daily reminder if you wife/gf wear the pants jew she is a whore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TvD1SOnP210
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know what OP. I think you might be on to something.

White sharia now

Daily reminder that if your wife/gf wasn't a man your children will be communists.

>wife/gf
lol

>there are """"men"""" on Sup Forums who have whores for girlfriends

my wife's not allowed to wear pants now?
>fine with me

my wife has to wear dresses to hide her modesty because her ass is so fucking phat no jeans will fit her

Hahaha I'm a conservative female who often wears dresses, but I still love my yoga pants. And don't you dare tell me that blue jeans aren't conservative outdoor attire fit for the whole family.

Tits or gtfo

>but I still love my yoga pants.
Yes, you are still a whore.

>wearing yoga pants
>conservative female

this is why the white race is dying

Keeping a great tradition alive. Nice job user. Sometimes it gets in the way of dialog, but it has its purpose...

Well, at least I do yoga. They're good for bike rides and hiking too. I don't see a problem with athletic wear. What makes it whoreish? A girl can wear a dress and still act slutty, you know.

my gf has no ass tho so i don care

Does U even engresh bro??

You only wear yoga pants to feed your overinflated ego. Makes you all nice and wet when you catch Chad stairubg at your ass.

You only get "offended" when the guy you catch looking doesn't measure up to your standards of good looks.

You don't see skirts often enough anymore

reminder that the newfaggot mods now delete risk threads and ban the op

Dude that's a lot of projecting. I'm very self conscious in them, but enjoy being comfortable. I don't work out in gyms because I hate interacting with people while I'm exercising(prefer outdoors anyways). I definitely don't check dudes out, I've been married over ten years(and coming here since before then).

the only way to keep women in line is to beat the pretty out of them. their looks are the only thing they value, more so than their lives or their children's lives.

Too edgy. A good mom values nothing over their child's life. Settle for nothing less- this is as nature intended.

Normal pants (not see through yoga pants like in the picture) are more modest than a skirt or a dress. Those are always either too short or don't leave much to imagination when it's windy outside or when they sit down. Daily reminder that OP is a faggot.

My sister was so sick of hearing me complain about her yoga pants and me telling her she doesn't respect herself wearing those that she threw them all out recently kek

The girls in OP's picture are technically wearing leggings. Yoga pants have a bit of flare to the lower leg, a loose waistband, and generally a thicker fabric than leggings. Leggings have been in since the 80's, so not exactly cutting edge. Women have actually gotten more conservative about them- when I was a kid in the 80's it was common to wear them with a t-shirt, but now women shame each other for wearing them alone, saying they should be worn with dresses or skirts(seems to be fine if you are actively exercising in them, though). Short skirts are probably not conservative either.

you might just be able to save her

It's all whore clothe, always was. Just make you look like you don't respect yourself and need male attention to feel worth anything

I know. She's never been much of a problem, never went to parties and was always super shy. Glad she stopped wearing those dumb whore pants though. She kinda flipped out after getting tired of me calling her a whore for wearing those but it actually worked kek

Oh. I only ever saw either really thin leggings or workout pants that are thicker but really cling to the body, no flare at the bottom though. With a long shirt I don't see what the problem is. When I go to NYC all I see are really short shorts, like ass cheeks hanging out short. Or skirts that aren't much longer worn with really tiny tops. I started noticing couple years ago. That is too much. No one used to dress like that unless they were an actual prostitute.

You must be quite young if you still believe that all people dress to please others. I don't wear a bra. Shit sucks because people notice, but they're painful and create saggy boobs. Men don't understand that not all women want to be looked at. Is it projecting? Do they crave to be eyed up?

females on 4 chan

Regular yoga pants are available at Target and Wal-Mart- they're not rare or anything... NYC is a place all its own- fashion might be a bit extreme there. I feel a lot of people emulate the fashion they see in media, and it's gotten to a point where clothing that was once very edgy(such as what Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman) is now acceptable public attire. Still, come to a more rural town and people would still gawk at overly short skirts or shorts and tube tops. Fashion seems to vary a lot depending on where in the country you are... As if we are a union of independent states instead of just one big country(crazy talk, right?!).

I don't understand the point in super short shorts other than to please men and gain attention. Most the clothes girls wear nowadays are very immodest and thats because it's easier to attract men that way.

That's why every girl out there is in yoga pants. It's not for comfort, that's bullshit. If that was the case all men would be wearing sweat pants if we wanted to for comfort. You dress because you like the stares and attention you get.
>Men don't understand that not all women want to be looked at
Even if you don't want to be looked at why do you wear clothes that are obviously going to get you stares?

So sorry I'm not Boxxy. I actually mentioned days ago that I typically wear skirts and dresses and always get compliments on my very 50's dress. Honestly would love to see that style come back, but I don't really feel pants are unfeminine in the USA at least. We have a long proud history of being farmers and outdoors people- but it's a bit strange that in my area skirts and dresses have actually become almost like formalwear.

In NY it's past extreme. I don't like going there, so when I have to I usually just try and go about my business and gtfo there as fast as possible and I'm not the one to notice or look at people. But last time I was there I think I stared with my jaw aghast. They would make Pretty Woman look like a nun. Wasn't in a club or in a bar or anything like that either - at a train station. Many of them are fat, too. Wearing those tiny shorts and skirts.

Short shorts suck- I like clothing that provides some protection from sticking to a leather car interior or whatnot. Yoga pants are amazingly comfortable- I do it because I tend towards bad posture in non-stretch clothes, and also I have an atypical body structure(tall for a girl, and still curvy because nordic). It can be hard to find clothes that fit right. I've gotten tired of stretch jeans and yoga pants, so have been transitioning my wardrobe to dresses and skirts, but when I'm outdoors being active I'm still going to plan on what is most comfortable to wear. Maybe some people would argue that modesty trumps comfort, but I'm not one of that camp. I feel confident in my virtue that I do not flirt or eye up anyone, and that I dress appropriately while considering health and comfort. I think the Star Trek clothes would be just fine honestly- maybe men would be less cranky if they knew the joys of a stretch waistband.

That's pretty hard to imagine something being racier than that. Feels good being in small town America, I guess. Hard to imagine "having to go to" NYC, I have been there while passing through and that was enough for me...

good moms are rare

Well if that's your reasoning for it I guess wear them then. I still think it's pretty disgusting that I see almost all girls wearing those things every day. I don't think most girls have your elaborate reasons behind why they like them. I think they just like them because they show themselves off with them.

I see little girls wearing those fucking pants nowadays and it just doesn't seem right.

I'm probably more lackadaisical towards them because in the 80's people were pretty wild with fashion and leggings were standard clothing for girls of all ages... I did generally stop wearing leggings except under skirts once the 90's got here, for what it's worth. Most people seem to dress how they see most other people dress, quite frankly. I've never really been in that camp(I used to want to be a fashion designer for a few years in high school for that matter)... As for leggings on kids, I can see your point- although what kids wear at dance classes and gymnastics or even on the beach can be just as if not more questionable. As I've gotten older I've put a bit more credit into the idea of projecting a good image for the sake of first impressions, but I also put my health first because I used to wear clothes that were very uncomfortable and they can use problems if you do that a lot(especially shoes)... Moderation is the key to happiness, right?

Maybe more than I realized before having kids... But I still implore men to remind them that children should come first. Media is breaking everyone's minds, but the natural way is self sacrifice.

>not amputating your gf, strapping her to your chest, and having her ride your dick the entire day
You are like little baby

That's true I guess you do need to consider health. I really don't like seeing little girls wear those pants though, which is something I've only noticed recently. I prefer modesty, and not only with females but with males too

I think it's disgusting when I see fully grown men at the grocery store in pajamas. Or men who constantly wear basketball shorts and t-shirts. When it comes to clothing everyone dresses for comfort nowadays and we've fallen far from grace because no one cares to look classy anymore, outside of occasions. Whatever I guess

You know damn well it's showing off your ass to anyone behind you, and that is your fault.

I swear to Christ you bastards never cease to convince me that the only contact you have when women is giving your mom a hug when she leaves tendies outside of your bedroom door.

Pic related

On the up side, people really notice and respect a well dressed person. Set an example and pat yourself on the back for doing your part to raise the standards.

Triggered fellow in basketball shorts and/or t shirt detected

Yeah I don't go all out but I usually wear khakis and polo shirts or something like that. Luckily for what I do I have to usually wear nice clothes but I'm allowed to keep it casual, gives me and excuse to dress nice though.

Anyways, gotta go to sleep, good night

God damn, what an ass.

Disliking seeing young children wearing tight pants made for adult women to exercise in and seeing 40 year old men wearing sweatpants every day doesn't mean you're some sort of fedora lord, faggot

It's pretty apparent no matter where you go that both men and women nowadays have much lower standards when it comes to dressing well. If you don't care you should have more respect for yourself

Ass will show on a bike no matter what. If a girl is worth looking at it seems that what she wears has little effect in curbing the eyeballing. Fashion has evolved a lot over the centuries, but ethics much less. If a girl is flirty then fine ogle away, but pursuing uninterested girls is inappropriate. If you want women to dress more modestly then don't reward the sluts with the attention that they seek.

Have a good night, reasonable user. It was a pleasure.

You're a whore.

Good night, and before I go, this right here
>If you want women to dress more modestly then don't reward the sluts with the attention that they seek.
Is a really good point. I've argued this idea for a while ,to some extent it does start with men avoiding these obvious attention seeking women

Anyways good night user

Oh I agree with the children part.
The rest of the statement's euphoria levels are off the chart though.

>wow dude that's a lot of projecting going on there like I'm sure you just wear leggings for attention but I don't, you're just projecting your need for people to stare at your own ass dude haha

these pants basically scream coal burner

What should they wear?

LMAO keep being jealous. I wear compression pants to the gym everyday and I'm a guy.

>Self conscious
>comfortable
Pick one

>euphoria levels
I don't think you understand what this word means. I don't think my statement revealed any sort of intense excitement or happiness.

Anyways besides that, it's true, people simply don't care to ever look nice unless they're forced to with some sort of occasion. It isn't hard to notice, but it's actually more of a recent trend for people to constantly dress down. It doesn't mean wear a suit and tie everywhere, but for fucks sake unless you're just chilling at your house or working out you have no reason to look like you don't give a shit about yourself all the time

I bet you have no problem with how fat Americans are or how normalized drugs have become because "hahah it;s like their choice to eat that much or smoke that much bro"

Everyone thinks you're gay, you probably look hot.....no homo.

The future looks bleak gents.

The point is more that not everyone has the same motives, and more importantly that women don't think like men. Young girls dressing like that are often naive and think they look glamorous and like the attention- as in thinking that the boys think they are beautiful. Guys, on the other hand, are like animals and just think about sex.

are you christian?

Daily reminder if you wife/gf doesn't wear a veil she is a whore

Who cares honestly? I'm not an attention whore like girls who wear it to work, class, the beach, the grocery store, the mall, the bar, etc. I only wear it to the gym, where it's supposed to be used and if you care about what others are doing at the gym you're not working out properly.

unironically agree

off to gloriavale next week

Truth. Life is about compromise, really...

youtu.be/TvD1SOnP210

So, a muslim?

Some one the other day wearing some Nike ones. Standing on the corner. Perfect ass. As I walked by I had to take a look at the front. My goodness, she had a perfect vagina. I was aghast. These women today. Very racy stuff. I like it.

>in thinkinging that the boys think they are beautiful
i can assure you, these girls are not dressing this way to look "beautiful" by any stretch of the imagination. no girl actually thinks that way you larping faggot. they know full well what they're doing having their ass hanging out any girl that says otherwise is bullshitting

That was me, switched to mobile. Not Christian, but respect it and interested in the community (raised agnostic, became pagan, now closest to pantheist)... Can't really grasp monotheism because it feels so simplistic...

All that I can say is that I was raised innawoods and was a "weird" kid. Hated getting cat called at thirteen while walking home from school(flare leg jeans and a fitted tee isn't asking for it). I don't agree with you, but maybe you live in a very different community. 95%white city btw

Rare Spencer?

Not degenerate

Degenerate

>not wanting to shave legs
>whore
no just not wanting to shave
this could be a lazy slut thing, a leg hair thing, a leg display thing, a harder-to-rape-than-a-dress thing, whatever it is, you can't assume anything you dipshit

OP is right. Hope you like your nigger AIDS she's going to give you because she is taking the black calk(if she dresses like that).

>things that never happened

yoga pants = coal burner

>Short skirt and heels
>Not degenerate
Your opinion is disregarded.

couple of dykes. yay

Look you fucking faggots:

If you haven't already figured it out, threads like these are meant to demoralize and black-pill you on procreating. You'll recognize these in the form of "women are sluts", "check out these women", or the ever-present "you mad white boi" type bullshit. It's obviously and clearly part of (((their))) agenda. Propegate a feeling of disillusion and futility among the white male population. Make you feel inferior, like you shouldn't even try, just give up. Here's the hard fucking truth for you idiots in a non-gay non-sperglord way:

You're worth it. Every white male is worth it. You have redeeming "capital" in the grand scheme of things. Set goals for yourself. Short-term, mid-term, and long-term. Cut off the fucking TV and set down your iPod because they're constantly pumping in info that (((they))) want you to hear. They want you to be complacent. Stop jacking off. Stop betraying your heritage, culture, and values for a small bit of instant gratification. The world might seem bleek but you have the power, you, to control your destiny and the future of our people. Stop buying into (((their bullshit))). Go outside. Run. Jog. Cardio. Lift. Lift even if it starts off small at first. Lift, it will grown with a little dedication. Build your body. Build your kingdom. Set physical and financial goals for yourself. Set social goals for yourself both short and long-term. Find a mate. Raise your children with the values that you deem important. Protect your children at all costs from the mental onslaught of liberal degeneracy.

That's the final redpill. You're welcome.

Also this shit has nothing to do with politics so keep it the fuck off this board.

does either any one of those girls look muslim to you?

a few things:
1. those chicks are butterfaces
2.they are too old to be wearing that shit
3.that shit works fine from late teenagers to early 30s
4.you are a jealous virgin, nonetheless
5.post better pics, dumbass

>Politically Incorrect
>Politics
??????
True enough- just compliment like crazy when a girl dresses nice. They will take note. Some are open to suggestions. Judge less and your own psyche will be more at ease.

My psyche is perfectly at ease, friend. You're obviously new here so keep your bullshit to Sup Forums because "yoga pants" have nothing to do with politics, for the second time.

>If that was the case all men would be wearing sweat pants if we wanted to for comfort.
I changed from pants to sweatpants. SO COMFY

CUTE