What the fuck are morgellons

i see a bunch of posts by conspiracy nuts about blue fibers n shit and how the government is controlling us with blue fibers call morgellons. sounds like a load of malarky anyone have any proof to back it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnF7PXJlYE4
youtu.be/g-mlKgs2U78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's real user, look for the truth, but you may not like what you find.

its a mental dysphoria that has one believe there are fibers growing out of their skin. People who get infected with tick bites and shit experience this. I forget what causes it but its just a mental issue that is curable or some shit like that...

Wtf! Haven't see this before but have seen the blue fibres

Nanotech getting bodies ready for human-computer interfacing.

My best friend I lost to meth thought he had this shit
Stop doing meth OP

well if its to interface us with computers im fucking down for this shit then cus i have a bone cancer and im gonna die lamo

american user i never said i believed in in i was just lookin for proof of what the fuck they are

I'm sorry :(

> google halrd black goo

this is a known disease now. they used to think it was people with mental disorders but doctors are finally realizing it is a real problem because so many people are getting affected by it.

then what do the doctors recognize it as?

Might be fake; who knows. All I've seen is hippies claiming they have technicolor carpet fibers growing out of their arms. Poor diet probably.

likely

Mental disorder

I became interested after seeing someone in clinic with the fibers. I was sure they were just tweaking out, but it's strange they always see the same thing, ya know? The person didn't seem like a tweaker. They seemed normal and desperate for help. Looked into it more, out of curiosity. There's video of perfectly sane people trying to show something is really inside them. They show those fibers moving around and reacting to things. Yea, right, they are "crazy" sure. This shit scares the fuck out of me.

same here shit is creeping me out and i just wanna get to the bottom of it

Anyone else perplexed by they way Wikipedia defines Morgellon's?

Stop trying to gaslight OP

Weird
youtu.be/DnF7PXJlYE4
This lady's hair is moving.
youtu.be/g-mlKgs2U78

Jews did it

It's probably best that you just forget about this one OP. Nothing you can do about it anyway.

This is what I chose. It's a red pill I don't want anything to do with. I got a peek and ran away. I don't want to know.

i peeked into this shit cus of someone from Sup Forums on fb posting their nutty conspiracies, now im just weirded out

People who abuse stimulants get itching and think actual creatures/fibers are on them.

t-those are gold fibers

It's something insane people think. I remember this YouTube video of a guy filming dust motes floating in front of his computer and saying how they were nano bots. Similar to that.

Not good exampled desu, 1st video is just some random nondescript muck and the second one is LITERALLY a strand of hair.

This

It's clothing. Meth people hallucinate too

Not necessary to do, they've long since figures out that a simple mastery of psychology is all it takes to control the populace to their every small whim.

They have drafted us without repercussion, they have shot and killed innocent US citizens without repercussion, they have bombed our own and still no rebellion. They can and will do what they want.

>i see a bunch of posts by conspiracy nuts about blue fibers
No. Yours might be the very first.

Sage.