Why are videogames becoming so redpilled? is this a sign we are starting to win the culture wars...

why are videogames becoming so redpilled? is this a sign we are starting to win the culture wars? How will this affect Sup Forumsitics from now on?

EX.: youtube.com/watch?v=RYwZ6GZXWhA

>Identitarian symbols of european resistance against middle easterners
>mediterraneans rule the world
>Deus Vult!
>brave white spaniard
>Evropa conquers the world
>Noble savages admire the european conqueror, live by honor and duty
>the eternal anglo rules over all
>the jew fears the samurai

All the background images could fit on pol encouragement threads

Notice all the important, relevant heros of western civilization who are constantly demonized by leftist society-wrecking oikophobes shown as heroes and noble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ditLixWjMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmzydg1UN9s
youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weird to see unironic glorifying of heroism nowadays

this

its happening

bump. I agree with everything you said. Also might even consider getting the game for nostalgia's sake.

i'll definitely get it, already signed up for the beta

Still play aoe2 to this day

too bad there's not a lot of info yet

>Notice all the important, relevant heros of western civilization who are constantly demonized by leftist society-wrecking oikophobes shown as heroes and noble.

go away alt-right cuck

age of kings was always about telling history in the eyes of the civilization.

Hell, age of kings will even portray Muhammad's jihad in a noble way, as it did before.

A lot of the added "diversity" in games for the sake of inclusion does't really seem to do much for the games. Like do they actually appeal to other demographics? Do they boost sales?

I think they're just going back to something more realistic. I think you're reaching just a bit.

BEADY

I don't even know what your post is trying to say. Why do you come to this board?

Also, can't wait to see some game play for this game.

We'll I might just have to build a new rig for this

>windows 10 only
>red pilled

?? What the fuck are toy talking about? This video shows the previous games. Where the fuck is your so called red pill?

My love of history ... Roman, Greek, and near eastern, came from 1998 when my parents bought a PC and I bought Age of Empires to play.

I also got glasses when I was 11 because of that. Fucking AoE.

Looked like mostly Mexicans

>Where the fuck is your so called red pill?

there is no redpill. In fact, you could argue that age of empires is the propaganda bluepill of every player civilization.

The end sentence alludes to a new order. Sounds like globalism to me.

Sun never sets

hyped trailer but it's kind of missing the old Age of Empires spirit in favour of a more series Game of Thrones vibe. But I'd much rather than that it going full retard cartoon like Civ.

>Relic

Welp it's gonna be garbage

Not a hint of PC, western heroes not treated like white devils

Maybe we'll get a "Soros Campaign"? Kek

The Jews want you to keep buying their shit and keep yourself occupied playing in their fantasy land.

Portuguese glory also there it seems

>calling relic garbage

no, the balance will be garbage but it will be too fun to stop playing.

t. Company of Heroes 1, Company of Heroes 2, Dawn of War Dark Crusade, Dawn of War 2

>wololo

yes, and ite seems they used the 1830-1910 flag, curiously

What might we do in that era? the civil war?

Those bastards took an eternity to convert anyone, and then got killed easly.
lel

Also supposedly Anno series is getting another game. Might be shit because it's Ubi but I kinda like the theme, back to basics

Anno was shit. Especially that futuristic one.

What would make sense would be our rule worldwide in the XVI, XVII century, but that flag was more XIX century indeed.
Or civil war, or the french invasion battles?

>anno was shit

You're shit, but yeah the two recent future ones were shit

>I actually worked on Age Of Kings
>Was good friends with Sandyman, Rick Goodman and his brother (before they split)
>AMA

according to wikipedia that flag is post-invasion

Would be curious if they added the portuguese civil war. It would imply they'll include a bunch of different campaigns that are not necessarily as big as the napoleonic wars or other enormous conflicts like this

the trailer might imply this game will have a huge span too, but idk

why'd they fire you?

how do you feel about gamer gate?

are you redpilled or bluepilled?

>>brave white spaniard
>Spaniard
>white

OP what the fuck are you talking about? This game is clearly bluepilled as fuck if it thinks Spaniards are white.

Age of empires 4 is real? It's coming out. Holy fuck

SO WHAT FUCKING ERA IS IT?????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>why'd they fire you?

They didn't. I ended up working on Empire Earth with Rick after he and his brother had their split, shortly after Age Of Kings.

The company was then purchased by Sierra and the Empire Earth IP was farmed out to another publisher. I could have went to work in Calil for EA or the new publisher but chose not to.

Because it's a game about History. How the fuck are they going to present it? With Nigroaches on top?

From a different team, sadly.

>how do you feel about gamer gate?
>are you redpilled or bluepilled?

I'm definitely redpilled. When I worked in vidya, most everyone was redpilled except the 3d artists. They were usually fags that wanted to make sure everyone knew they were fag and that being a fag was perfectly ok.

To the point that if you said "I don't care if you're gay or not, that's like telling me your favorite color"...they'd still go on and on about how being gay was perfectly fine.

Fuck 3d artists.
Programmers are bros.
Devs are 50/50
Marketing is cancer

Sure shitskin, sure. Go first try to find Europe in a world map.

>hy are videogames becoming so redpilled?
What? Are we talking about the same video game industry I know or did you somehow end up here from a parallel universe?

I'm a bit worried now... We'll have to see some gameplay videos.

ALL
OF
THEM

Moortugese are even less white than Spainiggers

This may be hard for an African like yourself to understand but your genetics have been forever destroyed by the invasion on your shitty brown peninsula. IBERIANS AREN'T WHITE

ARE
YOU
LYING
?

hmmm I wonder how?

IM
GUESSING

You'll go from prehistoric kang to space bro

>Spawn a Celt villager
>1 in 3 chance it's black
>1 in 3 chance it has a burka

OMFG the literal game ive been waiting for. My fucking god.

>video games
>redpilled

Maybe in the east but certainly not the west.

i didnt read any of that, all i saw was AoE 4
its finally happening guys
place your bets on how they'll ruin it

You have some kind of schizo? or just wishfull thinking........moors? the ones that were expelled by war means? i know those, after we kicked their ass jamal, we discovered or conquered 1/3 of t planet earth.
Not even you had a country already Portugal or Spain/castile were white nations

Funniest thing about that hullabaloo is that the nigger character is based on an Algerian. Have these fuckers never seen how a berber looks like? Northern Africa was full of caucasians/whites in Roman times. Nubians/blacks would end up in Europe once in a blue moon. In Roman times African =/= nigger. It's not true now either, but in the eyes of the PC police every African is somehow as black as a tar pit.

>how they'll ruin it
they wont

itll be a redpilled game

Sasuga American education.

As a Castizo from Peru I support you from the Jamals.

Video games are NOT becoming redpilled. Go be racist online, bet you start losing more. GTA removed confederate flags, Mafia III is a cuck fantasy, and Far Cry 3 is now using christian symbols to push an anti christian agenda, as is any WWII game that uses crosses in place of Swastikas. No fucking way gaming is red pilled. FOREVER BLUE PILLED ARE GAMES.

>GTA removed confederate flags, Mafia III is a cuck fantasy, and Far Cry 3

that's going downhill but rts is /ourgenre/ now

The golden age is coming. Not only do we have based AoEIV in the works, but Bannerlord is going to release sometime in the next century. The fuckers even added a captain mode to Multiplayer, finally.

youtube.com/watch?v=ditLixWjMTs
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg

>You have some kind of schizo? or just wishfull thinking........moors? the ones that were expelled by war means? i
The moors who ruined your genetics with the blood of North Africans forever. And techincally took you 800 years to get your whole country back.
>i know those, after we kicked their ass jamal
took you literally forever to do it
>we discovered or conquered 1/3 of t planet earth.
And you race mixed with every single native your brown people came across because you were savage niggers. Your kind are the biggest race mixers to ever exist
>Portugal or Spain/castile were white nations
Were before the moors and Phoenicians. You were never white again though

Sup Forums should fork 0 A.D to have its own custom content with realistic scenarios.

>mount&blade2

GTA, Mafia, and Far Cry are all kinda shitty though. GTA used to be good but GTA V was overrated. Mafia and Far Cry suck

All those really popular AAA titles are bound to be cucked nowadays

Sounds fun.

I always make my name "Allah_is_gay" in MnB. Lol the Turks always try to get be banned. Then someone yells "Liberate Constantinople!"

AAA games are like the transformers of vidya, but made by hipster fucks

Hyped. Finally a game I can get excited for.

>programmers are bros
>devs are 50/50
whats the difference?

They only recently started to be made by faggots.

I'm not totally against AAA games play whatever you want honestly regardless of political opinion but beside all the social justic pandering in AAA games nowadays, they tend to be much worse than they were 5 years ago, quality wise. Indie games are great nowadays

they got lazy

Hes saying each campaign glorifies the civilization you're playing as, which is true. The Saladin story portrays the crusaders as a bunch of savage invaders, and the saracens as noble defenders. Joan of arc same with the English, while the French are honorable and pious.

Hahahaha

I attribute playing age of empire II at the age of like 9 to my first redpilling. I HATE the Saracens!

Every since then I can never play as mohammedan in any videogame

More like they got incompetent and could only really start modding games that already existed in their library due to filling up their ranks with under qualified yet diverse, artistically inclined staff.

>The moors who ruined your genetics with the blood of North Africans forever. And techincally took you 800 years to get your whole country back

More wishfull thinking? and in this case lies. North africans (who were caucasoiids) are not related to modern iberians:

>»Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity.««
Comas et al. 2000

> And techincally took you 800 years to get your whole country back

You have math probs.
711-1249
how many years are that? 1st grade question
800? lmao

>And you race mixed with every single native

Don´t cry because you are a mud, that's not my fault, brits or french,or dutch created millions of mullattos in the carabeean islands, suriname and all north america, millions, afro americans have a mean of 15% euro blood who did that? rotfl

>You were never white again though

We are not like you Jamal/chicano. Check a baseline map --- dna pcanalysies, iberians are not related to moors or africans. Sorry

They really did. Just take a look at any of the major titles that come out yearly and the quality of their games. Or developers like bethesda and rockstar

Even if you like Fallout 4 it was inferior to 3 in many ways objectively. Mainly the map size and the boring story. Far Cry 4 was worse than 3, characters were bland mostly. Battlefield 1 should have been great but they killed all semblance of historical accuracy and stuck with the same formula and game play of Battlefield 4

Really hoping Red Dead Redemption 2 will be great. Games suck so much nowadays I feel no reason to play. It's better because I don't spend nearly as much money on games, but it can be fun. Eagerly waiting for Red Dead to come out and that will be my next game

>EA bought it
Awwwwwwww shit

>Don´t cry because you are a mud, that's not my fault, brits or french,or dutch created millions of mullattos in the carabeean islands, suriname and all north america, millions, afro americans have a mean of 15% euro blood who did that? rotfl
Actually Anglos were strictly against race mixing. Just because slave owners fucked their slaves doesn't mean shit. We banned race mixing in most states here.

Meanwhile you Moortugese created your disgusting bastard races everywhere you went. A gross mixture of the natives, southern european, and north african. Why is it that all Moortugese look like Arabs? You are brown skinned, you're manlets, and you have one of the lowest IQ's in Europe.

Pic related. These girls may be sexy but they are clearly NOT WHITE. These are what you people look like, usually even browner

>no gameplay video
pass

ckII has always been here

always

Only pol wingers play games anyways, shills do drugs party and other shit.

>caucasoiids
hahaha

Hello my fellow moorish brothers

Iberians are related to anglos germans french etc.. Not to.north africans who are an ocean away.

Iberian bros, you know (((who's))) behind the "you're not white" shit. The same folks flooding us with "Drumpfth is finished - 4% approval rating according to CNN" and the BBC stuff.

The shills are everywhere. Don't fall for the bait. You know who they are. They are afraid of Sup Forums and are flooding us.

I would be ebulliently proud of my history, this century you had Franco and Salazar, and in centuries past you were great European powers who were an instrumental part in colonizing the New World and spreading western civilization.

Simple.
Video games are a multi-billion dollar industry.

Companies tried pandering to the loud, over zealous multi-colored dyed haired dykes and special snowflake minorities...And how did those games sell?
They sold like shit.
And a single video game can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to make.

So, naturally, more and more of them are trying to push back towards the demographic that actually likes and buys video games because they're employed individuals with income that they can spend on entertainment.

larp

It is funny, that pic jamal, because that girl on the left is very wll knoned in Portugal her grandmothers came from an old colony of us, angola. She is not really native.
If you wanna see portuguese people, crowds or whatever:

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com

folk
North Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmzydg1UN9s

South Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA

Your levels of insanity and inferiority complex are out of control mud grandson of slaves. I'm laughing since iberians were the first to create those laws with the Iniquisition, in fact we were the first to use the term white, to distinguish roles from the natives when we reach the new world.

Only redpilled videogame is Dark Souls, all other games are shit after playing it.

Kek whatever you say bro, keeping suck nonwhite moor dick

We know that m8

And those other girls next to the nigger on the left are white?
>portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com
Lmao what is this shit some blog you wogs created to find the only people in your country that look kinda white to show the internet that you're "white"

That's some real insecure shit. Why don't you guys just accept you're browness?
>I'm laughing since iberians were the first to create those laws with the Iniquisition, in fact we were the first to use the term white, to distinguish roles from the natives when we reach the new world.
You always wanted to pretend you were white but you only used those terms because the natives were way browner than you. Moortugese have all the traits of brown sandniggers. You have brown skin, dark hair, you're manlets, and most of all NOT WHITE. I give you guys credit for finding the new world and being the first to colonize but you still aren't white

Guys dont get your hopes up, they are gonna micro transaction this to oblivion like coh, thats how theyll ruin it

You have to try harder shitskin ((hideflag))
- the titles you gave to the maps don´t match with them
- some of the maps are fake
- other's don´t say nothing that of you claim
- your read marker is pointing to E3b neolithic that is present in all europe

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Listen man I'm sorry but you can't be part of the white guys club. Moortugal has the most non-European admixture out of every country in Europe. Southern Europeans are sandnigger filth mixed with Arabs and Jews due to the Romans allowing everyone to come into Italy, but your country is definitely the worst

Interesting jamal.

Not an argument nigger flag