Homeless, obese, repulsive, smelly, washed up bankrupt comedian gives blowjobs to hobos to keep himself from staving

>Homeless, obese, repulsive, smelly, washed up bankrupt comedian gives blowjobs to hobos to keep himself from staving

Another alt right leader gone forever. Sup Forums BTFO eternally, how can you even recover from this????

Btw how do I upvote my posts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtu.be/aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=tiCU3C4ACwc
youtube.com/watch?v=EbnpRv3u0fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god i honestly feel bad for him. dude went off the deep end though i imagine he was already disturbed way back when he was churning out those vertical videos, and not as a joke

>starving
>obese
What?

I agree I unironically think he is somewhat disturbed

>shilling this hard

Sam Hyde has plenty of wealth and is putting on a hobo act for money.

When is the next Hyde Wars?

what's reading comprehension?

His sleeping in his car vids are kinda funny.

Hey Sam. Please stop shilling your shit and defending MDE. It's not 2013 anymore, you arent relevant

How can you be obese and starving you mincer?

Sold something like 20k books at over 50 a pop. Made some big bets on the last election, so much so that he bought a motorbike because of it. Has patreon bucks coming in. Sam probably isn't filthy rich, but he's definitely got some money banked.

fuck off leaf, from another leaf.

sam hyde is still an hero

to me.

>he still isn't able to read
Average mde fan

All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case it's his repressed homosexuality.

A straight comedian wouldn't come up with bits like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

and fuck trannies in some desperate way to deal with dick lust and still be "straight" in his mind.

well, if you end up without food now, given time, you'd be starving as well.

And that's not what he said, you swine.

>keep himself from starving
>starving

learn to read

He's worth over half a million dollars in crypto and most of that is probably fiat money at this point.

(((HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT)))

>my favourite internet celebrity's 1 minute of """fame"""" is up and still I'm angry about it

I only became alt right because of Sam Hyde lol. I just want to join him on his wild ride.

He looks like a hasidic jew.

He is a jew

Is he really?

He looks kosher as fuck

Cody is fine. He's a busy bee getting Shit done. Unlike you unmotivated fucks.

youtu.be/aBXEvHv3Vjs

i'm not sure. this vid makes me think he's not.

Maybe, he looked less jewey before he got fat and fired from Adult Swim.
youtube.com/watch?v=tiCU3C4ACwc

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY!

>All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material.

Did kikes suddenly become more easily spotted or did I change?

Sooo...

Did hyde wars 15 ever exist?

Jesus looked like a bum too, I for one welcome the second coming of Sam hyde

Leave him alone, he didn't do anything

This fucking thread is full of paki brits, leafs, and dirty Roma who think obese people can starve.

jesus fuck, you are a legit idiot

He didn't say he was starving

Hobo cum is surprisingly fattening.
One swallow is like having 3 Thanksgiving dinners.

But the thing is...Sam was fat before Adult Swim fired him...

you're still as dumb as a bag of rocks

Is this an Adam Egret thread?

this is how i interact with females

He's making 2k+ a month from patreon and hatreon money alone. In addition to that he's got a lucrative merch business, so he's doing just fine.

Who has a soccer folder? wtf.

>not uploading via url

being this cuck

Sam makes me sad. He used to be funny but now he thinks he's some kind of educated political commentator. No comedy involved. It's no wonder Charls and Nick ditched him.

Fucking soccer though, are you white?

they are moving goalposts m8

He'll be fine
He plans on selling a very rare pinball machine

>still as dumb as a bag of rocks

>still
WTF?!?
I'm a totally different bag of rocks than

He really does

he is jew sooooo ya

sam is 100% legit /ourguy/ and hates women

yeah but because they want nothing to do with him or you

Hahahhahahahhahahhahahhaha

Antifa Fags SAGED again !!

>How do I upvote my posts?
Go to R*ddit and die there.

>he still didn't fucked a tranny
Just get over with it. Just fuck a tranny and fondled with her feminine penis, you will see it will not make you gay. You will not start to chase dudes or fall in love with brad Pitt or whatever.

Hey! That's Rude and wildly incorrect! Sam Hyde isn't a comedian

this is why modern society should die

I love this guy but he has way too little content.

Where can I find his material and download it? I'd like to give his stuff a listen AND increase his poverty and the same time.

Nigger subhuman detected.
Nobody will answer you because you're retard.

Sam's dad is an abortion doctor lawyer (MD JD) and his mom is a flight attendant that his dad left his first wife for.

His mother's grandfather was immigrated from the Russian Empire - modern day Sarata, Ukraine.

This is what happens when you shill yourself this hard, Sam. Have a (You) and a bump you adorable bastard.

Hugs 'n' kisses

laughs at his own unfunny jokes, this guy is a tard

>obese
>starving

You're such a faggot, OP.

Contrary to the skelly's popular belief you still need food to survive when you're fat

Cody is a real nigga bruh

Hey, Sam, nice trips!

youtube.com/watch?v=EbnpRv3u0fw

I don't get this meme either. Hyde's obviously financially okay. The guy pulls in about 25k a year from Patreon and easily made six figures last year.

he's more relevant than ever because of the mass murderer memes and even normies like h3h3 talk about him

because we need to advance to the futuristic society where women are removed off earth and only men, female (male), and female robot (male) exist
women shouldn't exist so what they want doesn't matter. what does it matter what the ant, roach, or other trash want? it doesn't

I don't understand why he has to be so personally disgusting, maybe americans find it funny but he just looks like he needs to be gassed.

degenerates like you should be gassed

SHE FUCKING WON DRUM SKINS

Nah he didn't have time for vertical videos, he grew up stealing chickens- that's hard coin

>implying jamal, pedro, and muhammad aren't going to kill you first
enjoy dying for white women. actual men still continue living and continue spreading our seed into boipucci while keeping huMANity going.

Sam hyde is light years ahead in comedy, too bad he threw a grenade in a schoolbus full of kids, though . Must be caught.

Sam Hyde is doing just fine your commie faggot cuck fag. Eat my german shepherd's shit with a spoon

As long as the trap is white, I don't care.

That pic has been confirmed bullshit. The tranny in question is a known attention whore, and spread that rumor at the peak of MDE. The wording of the texts he supposedly sent is a dead giveaway as well, being so desperate to spend more time with the feminine penis, painting the tranny as an object of value.

Oh yeah, Sam certainly looks like he's starving

It probably said something inappropriate so YouTube's new AI set the video to private. I've been shadowbanned. Search results are manipulated. I get all this cultural marxist garbage thrown at me in the suggestions.

YouTube has gone full Stalinist now. Can't even reply to Leftist stupidity any more, they just hide the posts.

alt right leader?
eh i guess that's what telling the truth gets you. if what you say is the case, i'm not particularly surprised.

"this guy who bucked against msm got kicked off the air." whoa crazy

its character assassination, i see these threads every day saying that sam is off the deep end or living out of his car or something, he's hasn't changed at all and is probably more well off than most of this board

i didnt see sam hyde threads that often until i started watching his videos a few days ago. was there a resurgence lately or did i just not notice them?