What is Sup Forums's opinion on Mark Dice?

He's cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6urSAbf_9m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He knows about the jews.

his videos are not 55 minutes long like every other faggy youtuber. I like that.

Shill

I like videos where he screams at Black Friday normies.

I just wish he'd go out onto the streets again. Why hasn't he exposed anymore liberal retardation.

His toxic alpha male persona is grating and cliche.

65% good
35% smug and annoying

like said, his best stuff is going out on the street and exposing leftist retardation

He needs to go back to "researching" lizard people. What happened to all the illuminati brain vommit he used to spew? That shit was funny. The silly man crush he has for trump and the bs he yaps about today is depressing. Guy could have been anything he wanted to. He sounds like a closet fag these days.

I see him and Alex Jones fighting for the remote at the looney bin in 3 years.

8/10
i dig him

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled ?

He's actually pretty funny most of the time.

I enjoy him but I HATE seeing his fucking head in the corner of every video.

Pretty sure he crops out all the sane people's comments and deliberately cherry pick libtards
He is a fraud

More like Mark Lice

So does my next door neighbor. But just like my neighbor he doesnt write or talk about them. None of his books address judaism historical or present, or zionism, at all. He pushes people down the illuminati road but doesnt give the full redpilling on jews imo, not familiar with his online presence much but probably that he's still given platforms everywhere tells me he probably doesnt ever name them as such

FAWKING HOAMRUN CHIPPUH TSSS

I would agree with this.
Good concise videos.
Goes a bit overboard with smugness.

There is no way to say this without sounding like an "elitist" but I'll fucking say it anyway. Mark Dice has blue-collar/proletariat genetics. Dice is the type of guy who would have had a mullet in the 90s and driven some shitty Camero. Hes the type of guy that thinks "pull my finger" jokes are funny and thinks AC/DC is the best band ever. I seriously doubt anyone in his extended family has graduated from a respectable university.

He didn't lift a finger to help Daily Stormer or even speak about freedom of speech, so fuck him

Very nice version of pic related. Correct opinions but lacks discussion. I enjoy his chaos and what it does for us, but he's not the best talking head. I assume his books are better content than any of his youtube videos. Havn't seen any that make an argument other than, "HAH YOU"RE A MORON!" Still love him tho

>ID
confirmed newfag

He's extremely consistent with calling out and disproving CNN's bullshit with evidence and sources. That much I really like about his channel.

He's pewdiepie for thirty-something shut ins and pizza larpers.

I need those Black Fridays norm is to shop at Walmart so I get muh $200 quarterly bonus.

He's a cuckservative dems-r-real-racists

another alex jones who talks in half truths

More like Mark Duce

His real name is Mark Sholdice and he used to sell books/videos on how to pick up women. That didn't make him any dough so he hoped on the OMG THE ILLUMINATI train and made better money. Vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=6urSAbf_9m8

If he was Asian he'd be Mark Rice.

I knew it,hes in the comment section,what a cunt.

Before that, he was selling "Advanced Memory Strategies"

pos

videos suck

saw him suck a guy off in the shower at the gym

Unwatchable because of the soulless fake laughter after every 4 words.

This fucking guy.....

He's an actor, like Alex Jones, Adam Kokesh and every other major figure during the height of the so-called "freedom movement". Their job is to make sure the Jews are never the topic of the conversation. It's always a vague and undefined group they call the NWO, which of course has nothing to do with NWO wrestling branding, even though Ted Turner is the one who originally funded Infowars and happens to own the rights to the NWO brand. It's just a coincidence goy.

>make conscise video showcasing how dumb some people are
>this makes him cherry picking fraud
What?

At least he's not gorilla-man.
Dice looks a lot younger too, even though they're the same age.

I want to see her with a shaved head

this

>start spitting game at them

Sub botter

Besides the fact all his t-shirts reveal his man tits, he is a pretty based guy, I like him.

Interesting. What do you think of ted turners grandson jay dyer?

Bill Whittle is definitely one of my favourite political figures. He was the first guy I started following when I started doing political research.

Met Kokesh once and he struck me as very weird.

not "un"watchable, but otherwise: this

nice try have a pity (you)

What's a respectable university? Curious to know if I'd made your cut.

he's great when he's not christfagging

Dice spitting game. Lol. I hope he makes another vma video. Dark Mice loses his shit if he sees triangles and goes on a lizard rant.

noted, I thought once they demonetized him he'd come clean, not so sure now

This.
I b-line to his videos for this very reason. Usually under 5 mins, if it's a clip run then under 10.

>smoking hot grills

I cant watch his shit. Absolutely horrible. Good content but as soon as he opens his mouth I have to turn off. JUST LET THE FUCKING CLIP ROLL. I DONT NEED YOUR SHITTY COMMENTARY

For a small fee, he can be your wingman if you are in the LA or San Diego area

He needs to put HD on his YouTube videos. He looks out of place when I watch them

In your estimation, who is not a shill? I'm guessing your list of non-shills is much smaller than your list of shills.

is it bad that I think he looks like an average chad?

Especially when he starts yelling at the videos he's reacting to. It's like he's at a college football game.

CARLOS

If he was Mexican, he'd be Marco Spice

Heroic Paladin of America.