Trump:Slaves were just "bad negotiators"

And just like that, the orange monkey in "chief" stoops to a new low every fucking day we get more convinced Trump is a blithering retard with dementia

WASHINGTON POST:
During an interview with CNNs Don Lemon discussing his remarks on Charolettesville and effigies of Confederate figures, Donald Trump after reaffirming he is the "least racist president America has ever known: said that the Civil War might have been averted if only American slaves were "better negotiators."

In the interview, which was broadcast via satellite, the failed president said if slaves had skeletal intelligence, and proved as adept at negotiating as his hero "Andrew Jackson" - the American president who exterminated thousands of Native Americans - "then maybe the slaves wouldn't have needed the federal government to bail them out," he said. "I hate war and I hate black people."

Trump continued, saying that enslaved blacks did not need the 13th, 14th, or 15th amendments, but The Art of the Dea and is considering on abolishing all of those amendments and replacing government phones with the aforementioned book

"Look, in every economy, there are winners and there are losers. Slave owners were just good capitalists! They knew how to negotiate! Our founding fathers were slave owners! Why was it that Europe released their slaves peacefully, but we had to kill 600,000 of our men? There was clearly a more ulterior agenda to the civil war than just slavery such as Northern industrial interests"

In a press release, President Hillary Rodham Clinton said Trump's views on slavery, " are incomprehensible, wicked, and cruel."

Can we just fucking impeach this mook already?

I hope this jackass feels Soros wrath. Fuck Trump

>WaPo
>Discarded

the fuck?

What a truly sick man

How is he wrong? The slaves were poor negotiators I would assume.

This

Although i'm not part of that fabricated alt right Soros conspiracy theory

haha drumpf best president ever make maga again !!

Literally nothing of this in the news, and you're saying this happened last week?
Trump takes 2 scoops of ice cream and it gets CNN coverage. If he actually said this, I wouldn't have to hear it from some actual fake news faggot on Sup Forums.

WHAT CHESS IS THIS YOU TRUMP FAGGOTS?

/thread

You dumbasses fell for the trap.
I'm actually assuming the OP was a based person who only came here to prove that liberal faggots like these cunts would believe anything, even off of fucking Sup Forums.

Literally for what purpose

It was one thing to say contraversial shit during the campaign, but now it's just shooting himself in the foot

>muh fee fees

He's not wrong. Go back to Tumblr.

He never said it.

Said Trump thing did a

CNN is busying covering the other disastrous shit this shyter has pulled tonight during a hurricane nonetheless

The interview was advertised to air on Monday you retarded fucking hick

Here comes the chink to spit the nail in the coffin.
How is that 108 IQ working out for you, then, if your gook ass is dumb enough to believe this.

kys faggots

>leaf

How fucking new or out of it are you?

Sup Forums LARPing has been published by the FBI. We wrote the pee-pee fanfiction which the jew now claims is as real as the holocaust. (It is.) This story will easily be picked up by one of the 24/7 Sharejew cucks monitoring this board, we hope, and will be spread. It only makes them look even more like fools.

He who controls the memes controls the universe.

Why don't you stupid faggots actually provide some sources, then?
I searched up "trump slaves", "trump don lemon", "trump slaves were poor negotiators" and other similar queries like those and NOTHING of this came out.
It's funny that the OP supposedly "quoted" WaPo without actually linking said article.

It's obvious it's bs, no ones believing that story

It's not going to work because the OP tried to make it look legitimate by specifying Don Lemon and WaPo.
The b8 was not g8 enuff I'm afraid.

Great Fake News OP
You can filter the shills here

>Trying this hard

Seriously, he's the most retarded president America has ever had. I can't handle his massive sperg outs anymore. Let's just replace him already with someone young and energetic like Barron.

>During an interview with CNNs Don Lemon
just how retarded do you have to be to fall for this?

This whole "0 pieces of major legislature" thing never makes any sense.
As Ben Shapiro put it, Obama did absolutely nothing for 8 years besides Obamacare, and he signed that 2 years after the election.
Maybe Trump can't force Congress to do what he wants, but he still has done more than Obama.
Infact ,isn't the tranny ban major? It seemed pretty major to me.

This is a totally real article, just fact checked it. Fuck drumpf and his two scoops.

>the tranny ban major
The tranny ban was a fucking tweet that the military leaders have resisted because it was retarded.

>besides Obamacare, and he signed that 2 years after the election.
Obama had a Republican senate, so couldn't get much passed, though there are plenty of major achievements, like surrounding gay rights and national parks. Honestly, you sound like a paid Breitbart shill using a leaf proxy.

Drumpf is finished this time!

>American slaves were "better negotiators"

How exactly would that work?

>Drumpf is finished this time!

it's a fake thread by shareblue, thanks for bumping

>I don't understand economics: A faggot cucksertative's memoirs
2008 was the year of the recession, dumbass. Recessions normally happen usually and randomly (i.e. the Great depression was because everyone pulled out their stocks and cause the market to crash).
So of course the numbers would be better, it's like congratulating a retard for making a foot high mudhut on the beach when there was nothing there to begin with.

/sage goes in all fields

that's hilarious

also funny is the people who think other people in this thread don't realize it's a gaff

you don't need to point out that this isn't a real news article. we know. thanks. anyone who doesn't realize that this is fake is probably too dumb to be here anyways

but op, that was a laugh. well done

Fake/gay
Although I wish he did just to watch leftists sperg out.